LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP

i love how the democrats are now the red scare party

No.

>joke
>lock him up

lolk

It's called projection.
They are accusing Trump of what they have been guilty of.

They are absolutely desperate.

It's amazing.

Is this real? I refuse to believe it is

>Lock him up
>Comrade Trump's treasonous call for Russia to hack Hil
>Hil's server that was disconnected
>in 2015.

> Clinton commits treason by selling SAP to foreign entities.
> This is perfectly fine.

> Trump gives a sarcastic statements.
> Holy shit...LOCK HIM UP!

Libtard logic.

Jew york anons isnt that newspaper dying?

Remember when they mocked Romney for calling Russia our #1 geopolitical foe?

Or when they translated Sarah Palin's warning that Obama's "smart diplomacy" would lead inevitably to Russia invading the Ukraine, into "AH KIN SEE THEM RUSSIANS FROM MAH HOUSE!"

Sown the wind they have, reap the whirlwind they shall.

That's a pretty cool front cover. Something is definitely up with Trump and Putin.

Wow. I can't believe it.
I'm shaking right now.
I guess trump is a communist agent now.

#I'mwithVermin

It's real. What's scary about it how thoroughly and universally the media are repeating it, as though none of them are capable of seeing sarcasm in the context it's given, and with the indisputable fact her server was already disconnected last year -- there'd be nothing to hack.

Trump laid a trap for them, and they took it, and they're now trying to spin it as "treasonous".

>Obama and Hillary supporters calling Trump treasonous

>comrade trump
>le red scare

what is this 1955?

>people literally think he said to Hack Trump

>communists pusing the blame onto others
Figures.

>Really makes you think

you can fill 5 pages with this bs? must have been really big pics

>mfw this makes the old people, who still believe that Russia is a serious threat, vote for Hillary

Oh boy, you're gonna lose so hard, Trumpfags.

The daily news is such a liberal rag.

>yfw you will never get to accuse someone of Communism to McCarthy and ruin their life.

Keep praying paco

Remember when democrats used to laugh at Republicans for calling Russia and enemy?

>communism
>powerful in the USA

Hopefully this will make more people realize how full of shit the mainstream media is. This whole thing is getting beyond ridiculous.

do people actually buy newspapers who are so obviously biased? at least here our liberals are trying to be subtle about hating the right wing gov.
who the fuck willingly pays to have their brain washed? goyim, i...

*cartel shooting in the distance*
*silence*
*sounds of chainsaw beheading*
*mariachi music*
*border jump*

>only $1.00

That's $4.78CAD

>Mfw they call Putin a dictator on stage

Literally how?

DELETE THIS

What did he say?

Libtards really believe that Russia is still a communist state?

He said more or less what's being reported, then got all pissy when he got called out live.
The official damage control is in full flow on here
It w-was a prank bro

Hillary fags so desperate to project their fears about Hillary onto other people.

Democrats 10 years ago: Republican want war win Russia
Democrats now: there conspiring with Russia

What is it you cunts

Is this the blunder of the century for liberals?

So far. We're only 16 years into the century user.

wtf #Imwithher now

Anti-White democraps are never consistent in their words.

Stay asleep goy.

Unbelievable how fucking dishonest the media is.

Glad Trump is exposing these kikes.

There was a time were he would be hung for treason

>telling hackers to get emails from a private server
>treason

NO.
Reported

A private server that doesn't exist anymore, even.

Wasted dubs you fucking oaxaco

How is that treasonous? I thought it was a private server with emails about yoga and a wedding on it. Shillary said nothing about state secrets being on the server.

How is saying that they hope they find her emails a crime?

There are many Russian mafioso at home in Israel, so where's the problem?

Do they think this will have traction outside of their echo chamber? This just seems like a goofball line of attack.

So you're OK with the potential CIC even talking about Russian involvement in a us election?

Fuck me, no wonder the red stater's are freaking out.

literally laughing out loud here lol

All I hear is "WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!"

I think they're just very desperate at this point. They'll go with anything they can and hope it sticks (it won't).

The lugenpresse has severely overplayed their hand in this election. They are playing all or none, and they are losing. They are going to lose it all.

Aren't your boomers really susceptible to this kinda shit? If the Media tried hard enough they could make this stick.

they're desperate , have you seen the polls

even if he did say it which he didn't , I don't really see people caring about the supposed comment / not thinking it's blown out of proportion

They ain't going to. Find them on the street now, are they?

Have you fucks just exterminated all rational thought on this board?

proofs?

OUR GREATEST ALLY

You didnt answer the question
How is that a crime?

I don't know which nick name I like more, now. "Dangerous Donald", or "Comrade Trump". They both sound so great.

This year is abnormal. The press's ratings are in the shitter, nobody listens to them anymore.

Trump laid yet another trap for them and they all fell in.

Google his press conference in full you lazy cunt

Go away, chairo.

You can do better than this shit banter, Russia.

They used to try to be subtle, with objectivity as the standard if not the fact. Then Fox came about and made money by doing an almost Colbert-like mockery of the bias they saw in the mainstream press. Then in the Bush years the liberal press began imitating Fox's imitation of them with open advocacy of their own and ridicule of their opponents.

Now it's all just pro wrestling.

>*mariachi music*
>*border jump*

Is this Trump-as-sleeper-agent thing being covered at all in Russia? What's the take?

>NYDN
So...are the Democrats now the party of the New Cold War? Huh. Honestly didn't see that one coming.

Right, like when Bill Maher joked about Trump's dad being an orangutan and Trump responded b suing him?

>One bad thing Trump didn't even really say

>DNC has been a complete mess and that isn't the headline

Trump keeps saying the system is rigged and all the other side is doing is showing how much it really is.

Too funny.

Treason. He exhorted a foreign power to interfere in an election. The fsb is not usually seen as a trusted party for the sec of state's correspondence.

Agh sorry slovenia

>the call made in july of 2016 to hack a private server that was taken down in 2015

:^)

Are your teachers still fighting for the right to pass their jobs to their children, oaxaca?

More outstanding hypocrisy from the left

Lel, nobody in reality land gives a fuck about your memes. He's got retired brass and CIA shitting all over him. At least you tried.

>Sup Forums RIDDLED WITH SLIDE THREADS
>IGNORE SLIDE THREADS
>IGNORE SLIDE THREADS
>IGNORE SLIDE THREADS
>IGNORE SLIDE THREADS
>IGNORE SLIDE THREADS
>IGNORE SLIDE THREADS
>IGNORE SLIDE THREADS
>IGNORE SLIDE THREADS
>IGNORE SLIDE THREADS
>IGNORE SLIDE THREADS
>IGNORE SLIDE THREADS
>IGNORE SLIDE THREADS
>IGNORE SLIDE THREADS
>IGNORE SLIDE THREADS
>IGNORE SLIDE THREADS
>IGNORE SLIDE THREADS

>trump's offhand joke about releasing emails they already have is treasonous
>hillary breaking the law to store the emails on a private server and subsequently deleting them is not treason
is a sub-80- IQ mandatory for registration into the democratic party?

How do they find them? Via a computer? Bullshit semantics is all you have.

The internet really did wonders against the brainwashing of the msm, thank god.

I can't imagine what it would be like to have that word vomit for news all the time.

>What did he say?

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30000 emails that are missing."

That's it. That's literally it.

You'll notice you'll never see the quote actually written out in a single one of the kike hitpieces, because they're completely fabricating a story knowing most of the good goy are too stupid to question a Jewish source.

Every word out of a Jew's mouth is a lie.

I pray Trump really is the reincarnation of Hitler, because unlike the first Holocaust this time we will make the gas chambers real.

I couldn't believe at first that this is our capital, until I saw it with my own eyes.
MAGA!

they find them by already having them or obtaining them from a country/person who has them

it is an interesting question to ask if Russia actually does have the deleted emails. There is most likely no copy of those emails anywhere in the US.

They are actually fighting because they want their privileges back even though they don't deserve it.

Those parasites don't teach and keep all the money that is given for education in this country. One of the few times where the government is right.

No he didnt
He just said he hopes they find them
How does that fit the definition of treason?

>Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.

Every person on this planet knows the Russians and Americans spy on each other. Running an unsecured email server with top secret info is the real treason here.

Winning the elections with 60% is rigged if they don't like the winning party.

>lock him up for jokingly asking for hillary to be brought to justice

Yeah right

It wasn't a joke because they followed up and he got really pissed, then was explicitly asked if what he was saying was not a problem. He said no.

Then there was some surrogate damage control. Your bullshit spin is disgusting.

How does this bait make headline news?

It is a felony to withhold information about a criminal act and it is also a felony to withhold information that may impede in an investigation (which there are many that are still occurring).

The classified information of national security has already leaked. The damage is already done. Not only is Hillary admitting to the sensitive information but she and her party are now actively committing a felony by trying to hide information about a criminal act.

Trump isn't doing anything criminal in any sort of statement he's made or really can make about this. Information doesn't suddenly get contained once its leaked.

What exactly would he be asking Russia to hack? Because those emails don't exist anywhere in this country and that server hasn't existed for a year.

He said more than that, liar.
You're not going to make jack shit real. Hopefully your suicide when this giant mongoloid cunt trashes his whole campaign.

>Only $1.00

Even online shills make more per post

People still read this shit paper?