Sam Harris explains why all of you trumpfags are mindless sheeps

>youtube.com/watch?v=Az1JyDJ_iKU
How do you even recover from this cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JN5EZevmsOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes Shmuel Horowitz ENLIGHTEN US.

I actually liked this guy until he started cucking for Hillary. He's a fraud.

Sam Harris is also an atheist-Jew; AKA the worst kind of parasite imaginable.

>dude drugs LMAO

another good reason not to like anybody

there's nothing to recover from. it's sam harris, so his opinion is automatically discarded.

((SAM HARRIS))

Btw Hillary is qualified in being corrupt. Name one job she's had she hasn't fucked up.

Kek is your friend.

>the sheep preaching about being sheeps
If only irony could kill, fuck these retards

kill urself my man

killed ur mums pussy last night instead

Baaaa! Baaaa!

Repost

Why would I give a fuck about Sam Harris

"I Sam Harris, who have previously advocated for the use of nuclear weapons to glass the entire middle east in order to satiate my delusional fears about religious people, think Donald Trump is dangerous"

Eik iš čia ,Beata, tu net penio neturi.

I'm not a Trump supporter, and I agree with his main point, that Trump is an ignoramus.

However he misses the point completely with the deportation of undocumented workers. Saying for example the stock phrase "These do the jobs that Americans do not want to do themselves". He is completely blind to the fact that not every American is a wealthy author like himself that can afford gardeners and nannies. These jobs he ridicule as not being fit for real Americans are the bread and butter for the Americans at the bottom of the totem pole. The influx of these undocumented migrants drag down their wages and raises the competition for housing. Not to mention that paying these gardeners and nannies pocket change creates whole ghettoes of poor Hispanic workers, which is basically a breeding ground for crime. Now add to this that Trump wants to raise the federal minimum wage to 10 dollars, you have a true champion of the poor in the US. He will create a massive demand for unskilled labour by shipping out the undocumented, and if that doesn't raise the wages and job opportunities of the unskilled American, then the federal minimum wage increase will. Of course, rich Americans like Sam Harris will not be able to hire their nannies and gardeners for pocket change any more and will experience a decrease in living standard, but they are fucking rich, so who cares.

Fucking liberal elite that thinks that everyone that doesn't have a college degree deserves to work three part-time jobs their entire life to make ends meet. Then he talks about how they don't have the manpower to deport them due to crime. Well, if the US didn't have a disenfranchised working class, then you maybe wouldn't have that much crime? If Hitler could round up 6 million Jews, then the highly more sophisticated US could at least be able to deport 11 million undocumented migrants.

wtf I'm a #ShillForHill now

>guy who convinces people they have no free will
>is now trying to get them to DECIDE to not vote Trump

Sorry Jewboy, it doesn't work that way.

Rules for whites

If you are rich

>greedy racist

If you are white collard

>white privlege

If you are working class

>lol dumb

Funny how republican voters earn more

Be sure to get your poli sci or feminist degree! You don't need to learn anything else about science because Bill Nye can teach you!

O shit son

Be sure to vote for your economic interest like these smart countries!

You can always vote third party instead of trump too!

this is a good post

Don't be a dumb hick and vote for trump, vote for our pupp....I mean professionals

Yes we are lost sheep

Trump the sheepdog has come to show us the way back home

>drops acid
>tips fedora
>votes Hillary
No one is listening to that fraud fucking faggot

dude, you're dumb as a brick. if free-will doesn't exist, it doesn't mean you shouldn't try to argue with others. It just means that the response you're gonna get from the other (good or bad) is deterministic. I give you this post, the act of reading forces your brain into a physical state, which might cause you to dive into deeper thoughts that you feel like you are the author, one thought causes the other and so on, and all of that will ultimately dictate the way you will respond to me.

I'm not arguing for or against Free-Will, that's not the point of my post. All I'm saying is that your interpretation of concept is deeply flawed. Claiming it doesn't exist isn't saying that it is impossible to influence someone's opinion and that you shouldn't bother with it.

I can't even stand to listen for 1 minute to this guy's smug jew voice.
>calls Hillary intelligent
>Hillary says she doesn't know how computers works as a legitimate defence during the e-mail scandal trials.
>entrusting nuclear codes to people claiming they can't use PC's

>calls Trump stupid retard
>won republican primaries in a landslide
>destroyed the political career of all his opponents in the process
>now leading in the polls agianst Hillary
>paralyzed the media's ability to criticise him
>used almost no money for ads

Fucking gas this kike.

This guy is clueless when it comes to politics

he is supposed to be that retarded, thats what his audience of pseudo intellectual fedora tippers expects from him

The opinions of worthless people are worthless.

Sam says "Trump is winging it" like that's a bad thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JN5EZevmsOA

see yourself out then mate

He says the Kikes made themselves uniquely gassable.

He has primo opinions.

>the reason

fuck off sam you pseudo intellectual.

Hey Australia what happend to the Cyprus proxy?

Not. An. Argument.

I was gonna lurk but since this thread is utter garbage, I'll post for the lurkers.

Sam Harris is one of the only people saying what needs to be said today. But Since he's spearheading the "movement" (it's not a movement, but he is spearheading the 'science and morality studies are mutually beneficial to each other' idea), of course he's gonna catch a fuckton of flack, and not just from Sup Forums's "LE JEW DRUGS FEDORA KIKE GAS HIM" memefags. He's also been snubbed by Chomsky, for example. I won't get into that controversy, but it's just an example.

But look at what he's doing, listen to what he's saying. He's consciously trying to avoid bias and all the bullshit toxicity that exists in discussion today, break through and move forward. He doesn't tolerate PC bullshit and doesn't fall for Trump's facade of strength (like the rest of Sup Forums). As a footnote here, he literally says in the video that he doesn't like Hillary at all, but given a Trump alternative, he has no choice. Explain how that's a shill for her, please.

It's not. Sup Forumstards are just edgy idiots who want to unravel society because they're so fucking bored. Obviously Hillary is a shitbag lawyer cackling cunt, but at least her fucking GOAL isn't to dismantle society, unlike Trump.

Listen to Sam Harris. I'll shill for him, I don't give a fuck, because I legitimately believe he's right. He's saying the things that need to be said. He's one of the most rational public figures out there today.

good luck with your memes, Sup Forums. see you after November

>degenerate American intellectuals extol the virtues of Democracy
>OH NO THE PLEBS ARE VOTING FOR AN ICKY DEMAGOGUE, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?

You deserve everything you get (((Sam Harris)))

Your brain still makes decisions, but the one you make is the only one you could have possibly made. So him doing that is not contradictory at all. Sorry that you do not understand.

I was mostly joking but I could imagine if I knew him in person (and was not a ucking leaf) I would be like "Sam I have this strange compulsion to vote Trump. You were right Sam, free will isn't real! I can't do anything but vote Trump in november because in retrospect it couldn't have been otherwise."

Dude is a huge dick who cannot into pragmatism

>1 post
Fuck off cunt. Anyone who takes this guy seriously after saying "hurr durr experience means you're a good politician" while politicians like Merkel exist should kill themselves really.

>Pretty much invented the term Greenwalding.
>Greenwalds Trump in every podcast lately.
I just can't listen to him anymore.

You're right, but I can't deny that watching him trigger cenk was fun

But don't you think he lets Hilary off incredibly easy? He notes that she was paid off by the Sauds, but just hand waves it away by saying she probably wont be influenced by that. He says she'll stand up for gay rights and minorities, without acknowledging that she has flip flopped on these issues in recent years - possibly only to garner votes in those groups.

And he says the email scandal was just her being careless. I agree its far fetched to imply she was selling state secrets or is a spy, but it sets a precedent that SHE is willingly ignorant too. Or that she somehow feels the rules don't apply to her.

Kek

hello samefag

Blah blah blah Hillary has more experience blah blah blah he too wild blah blah blah he's a con man, blah blah blah DON"T VOTE FOR HIM GOYIM

Of all the posts in this thread why would you choose this one to reply to?

Same Harris is a retarded fuck face.
I really wish all of you retarded anti SJW would leave already. WOW you're so fucking cool you don't like a small but loud vocal minority that are literally bat shit insane, good for you.
Now go back to sucking nigger dick like a faggot because racism is wrong and faggots aren't degenerate.

>trusting a literal globalist neocon jew

If your will is so free why don't you go back in time and fix all your mistakes?

He gave the most lukewarm endorsement of Hillary ever. He's been so critical of Obama and Clinton for pushing the "religion of peace" bullahit and not calling out Islamic terrorism for what it is. And yet he's still voting for Clinton; that's how much of a disaster and joke of a candidate Trump is.

>He is completely blind to the fact that not every American is a wealthy author like himself that can afford gardeners and nannies. These jobs he ridicule as not being fit for real Americans are the bread and butter for the Americans at the bottom of the totem pole.

Yes and no. There are jobs that Americans generally will not do because the labor is so hard, and it's usually agricultural work where you pick fruit all day in the hot sun. There have been stories in the gulf coast where farmers have struggled to employ legal workers to do this work because they end up quitting after a week. Migrants from Latin America are the only ones who want to do this shit.

I'm not saying I believe I have free will. I am saying I ought to