Is it still worth migrating to cuckrope even after the rapefugee crisis?

Is it still worth migrating to cuckrope even after the rapefugee crisis?
I have eu citizenship btw

At least he has better teeth than me

of course, just avoid the west and you'll be safe, unless you're brown

>migranting to eastern european shithole
i prefer staying here tbqh

Go to Europe, make some bucks and then return to Brazil. Europe is literally done at this point, Brazil at least has hope

It's still a million times safer than Brazil, what are you on about?

you are a rapefugee to their eyes.
just fyi.

getting jobs and shit
what's the point of it if an illegal sandnigger will do the same thing half the price

not much safer than......

{---------------------------------------}
{---------SOUTH BRAZIL--------}
{---WHITE MAN'S REFUGE---}

t. brit in paris

come to sweden and you will be the sandnigger too!

No. There are 6 dead bodies in front of my house and I hear ak's shooting in the distance. Don't come here

You've been reading Breitbart way too much. Minimum wage or even neetbux in any W. European country will provide a much better lifestyle than most people have in Brazil.

Why not? If you do not succumb to the bad influence of the environment, then everything should be in order. Although raising children will be more difficult than in Brazil. The best option in Europe for today is Poland, IMHO.

But i'm kind of upper class here.

Nah, i can easily pass for moortuguese (have the passport) or italian and spanish, since i speak their languages fluently

Pardo delusion is utterly mind-boggling

just because you are brown, does not mean every one else has to be it too, muhammad.
go back to pakistan

no
eu is unnironically a shithole

That shit is so ironic, though. Says the authorities were scared of being labeled as racists, yet calls pakis asians.

Just stay in your favela, Pedro.

i've never been to a favela in my life
i just avoid them, like you avoid the rapefugee shariah controlled ghettos

Hmmm

Yeah it's pretty bad. I just saw a darkskinned-person, really scarry. Granted it was my Indian flatmate, but still they are eyerywhere. Don't come here.

If you're then yes if you're poor no.

They say it ain't be like it is but it do

Ditto

Cold

what? no, it's obviously a government jew plot to make it look like Japanese rape gang

Might as well call Europeans as Asians too, retard.

what?