Check m8, ameripoors

How is your 2nd amendment gonna protect you from tyranny when the government has tanks, jets and nukes?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/#q=how to compete with ops cock sucking skills
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying the US govt will EVER ise any of these on the civilian populace
2/10 for effort, shill harder

>you don't need a gun because the government is willing to declare total war on you regardless of your actions

Why do you post this every day.. I thought you guys were the last cool nordic country.

"SARGENT - Drone that apartment complex full of americans"
"Nah"

Did you even watch what happened in Turkey? and the turks used their bare hands...

sticks and stones fought tanks in turkey and won

Oh gee I dunno, I seem to remember a few thousand mujahideen fighting off Soviet army and American army with just AK-47s and IEDs for the past 30 odd years.

Where are the fuel, ammo and maintenance coming from?
Checkmate ahmed.

>he thinks those matter

> look mom I posted it again!

I would totally eat all of that, then throw it right up afterwards.

seemed to work for these dudes
afghanistan war is still going on despite US superiority in arms

Lightly armed groups of people without tanks and jets did a pretty goddamn good job of making us leave Iraq ...

The american millitary will hesitate to mow down its own people.

As far as I know, up to this very moment, the gov isn't out there to get me.
Yes, it's after my bux, and that's about it.

What's really bothersome about this argument isn't the logistics of weather rebellion is feasible or not its how liberals take pleasure in the idea of the US attacking and killing its own citizens.

What more, to formally attack American citizens would make the charade of the NWO evaporate immediately. They might win multiple battles but they will have lost the war the moment they launched a missile at an American.

Let's not forget the gook manlet villagers.

/thread

JUST

Third time for the same thread, today.
Sage

>1 second apart
nice desu

>Have rifle
>Wait for National Guard armory guys to show up for work.
>Blow them away.
>Take their keys
>Upgrade your weapons to the next level.

>Have rifle
>Find drone pilot's house
>Kill him
>No one wants to become drone pilot anymore

>Have rifle
>Assassinate enemy politician while he's eating lunch
>No one wants to pursue war on you anymore

>Have rifle
>Blow away Gestapo when they knock at 03:00.
>No one wants to raid house of thought criminals anymore.

See how it works fuckface?

Look mommy, I posted it again!!!!!
Yeah!!!

Faggot

Military peeps redpilled

>1 post by this ID

>bunch of fat hamburgers engaging in guerilla warfare
>bunch of fat hamburgers going more than 2 hours with a burger
>bunch of fat hamburgers going without their steady stream of reality tv

kek

>implying the government would use any one of those for a single gunman
>implying they would need a tank/drone/chopper/missile every time there's a shooter
>implying they wouldn't use ground troops
>implying US marines are immune to bullets
>implying it would ever be as simple as US military vs. rednecks with guns

google.co.uk/#q=how to compete with ops cock sucking skills

>implying the monstly white and conseravtive male military won't at least in part defect
>implying it's difficult to smuggle in anti-tank.air weapons during a civil war\
>implying the miliary will shoot in its own people in certain circonstanaces
>implying civil wars have no foreign involvement

>he thinks

Kek

Read this all the way through, was worth it. Thanks for sharing.

>Fighting an insurgency without boots on the ground

Good luck with that.

>get a knock on the door
>open up
>your neighborhood fighter jet is here to confiscate all your guns

What do?

Hmm what happened in Turkey again? The people there didn't even have assault rifles.

>5 million soldiers can take on 100 million armed adult men
>5 million soldiers stationed across the entire world
>with a low estimate of half of them refusing orders to fire on American citizens if not outright defecting

Logistics are not on the side of the government in a war against its own citizens. And if they went total war as OP's picture seems to suggest, they would lose all legitimacy and all claim to representing the people and the Constitution and the fight to destroy that rogue government that would then exist would be a fight against tyranny.

If it would go so far as to nuke its own people, then that government simply has no right to exist. No one man should be able to paralyze and take down the government, but all free men should have the right to do so when that government has gone so far away from its intended place as a servant of citizens and believes itself a ruler of subjects.

So one AR15 in the hands of a lone individual? Ultimately meaningless. But in the hands of all people? A power that cannot be beaten. Which is why no one should be deprived of the right to keep and bear arms, because the individual is part of all citizens. And all citizens have the right to say no to those who do not represent them or claim to rule over them. And that no will, as a last resort when words fail, always be a bullet.

Well, it's going to protect you fuckers from taking it away from me.

Nice list. 2,3, and 7 are the only ones I've considered before

>killed a million gooks
>lost 50,000 soldiers
yeah nah youre a fucking retard m8

Throw some pennies into air intakes...

do you really think the American military would fight the American people on American soil? this isn't a case of 'secession' or invasion.

Yeah, vietnam didn't stand a chance.

nope they are all gay

A-am I being detained?

Did you forget the part where we turned Vietnam into a wasteland?
How are you still going to collect taxes?

Says the country that made self-defense against attacking brown invaders a felony.

*whether

WEW how the hell did I make that mistake.

we have this shit thread every day

No you are. Half of these gooks were on americans side

>this thread yet again

Top kek at the delusional gun nuts itt. They only reason us troops get shot in the middle east is because they have to win hearts and minds. If the military doesn't care about politics, it will wipe you off the table. They will poison your water supply. They will drone anyone who approaches infrastructure. They will carpet bomb rebel armies. Sorry kiddos but you dont stand a chance, over and out

go bend overr for ahmed, sven. no one cares about your reddit memes.

>They only reason us troops get shot in the middle east is because they have to win hearts and minds
That is a little more important domestically

they haven't helped us too much in trashcanistan buddy

The burgers inhibit our rage. Without the daily burgers that reset the doomsday clock, we will know, the government will know, the whole world will know!

better sage this bitch

> being 24/7 in tank
Impossible.

Do we really have to have this thread everyday? You not bored of getting btfo yet?

>imlplying implications

>wars are won based just on who killed more of the other side

That's why Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan won WW2.

You did not owned shit tho and all you had was distributed not among the population, but among terrorist groups, funded by west and controlled by UK.

Same uneven distribution goes with all african countries, where there is any guns.

just ask a third world country like Vietnam, Afghanistan etc

>kill all your constituents
>now you don't have a country at all

k....

>they need to tiptoe around to not piss off the locals in the middle east
>they'll just go hogwild and gun down everything that moves back home though

And you call other people delusional

I pray for the islamic invasion of switzerland

>1 post by this ID

Wrong image.

The NVA had inferior technology and kicked America's arse in Vietnam. People win wars, not weapons

DUDE

>US starts using weapons of war against its population
Europe is going to have a conniption and intervene on behalf of the rebels. Russia will send as much fun shit as they can sneak in.

One thing our army is bad at fighting (thanks to political pressure) is an underequipped ill-defined enemy.

>muh k/d

You are a fucking idiot.

gg

The railyard that the resistance blew to smithereens.

Sure is funny how eurocuck bitchboys seem to think everyone else will cower to an oppressive regime like they did; it's almost like all the white men with balls moved to the new world, and the ones still in Europe are all defective betas.

You can legally own all of those in the US.

Just gotta pay this 200$ destructive device tax :^^^^^^)

We are of making hack to your missile and tank. Have moving to America and hack too. Many camera.

>kill the nasty girls
NIGGER. Don't you realise that if we get called up in a civil war scenario, we're on YOUR side? Why the fuck would you kill us?

Hey now, that's not very nice.

You made this exact same thread yesterday. Just stop dude, I'm embarrassed for you.

the same way it protected the NVA from us in vietnam

in b4 they didn't have a 2nd amendment...the right is all humans to bear arms ....a right the government has no power to give or take

This image is fucking ancient. I think I may have seen this on fucking SA.

oh look its this thread again

The Vietkong would like a word with the faggot known as OP.

>Implying those drones would help if we swarmed the white house and fought like insurgents.
>Implying the U.S. military will be the problem, instead of contractors and private militias.

Regardless, having guns would stop something like a holocaust from happening to citizens. Do you think the nazis could have done what they did to the jews if they all had ARs? It would certainly make it a hell of a lot more difficult, and make discourage the soldiers from fighting after getting BTFO so much.

If an EMP grenade went off, or a nuke hit our country, we would be able to defend ourselves from looters, gangs, cartels, and invaders that will ravage the country. Ensuring our survival to an extent. I dont know about you, but I would rather carry a rifle to go get my rations from the UN or government.

An armed populace will always hold more power than any military.

Just look at afghanistan. A bunch of poppy farmers BTFO of Russian and American militaries.

>How is your 2nd amendment gonna protect you from tyranny when the government has tanks, jets and nukes?

it's not supposed to

we have a lot of blacks in this country dude, thats all

Thanks, I've been looking for that; have another goodun

When have those been used in the US?

I've only seen tanks used in China and Turkey, where citizens are unarmed.

They haven't even seen us try.

Remember that even if you win you lose.
Contingency plans motherfuckers, your "revolution" will be co-opted no matter what so don't bother

>Implying planes, tanks, helicopters and missiles dont have people behind them
>Implying members of the Untied States military will attack their own countrymen en masse.

Goodluck with that theory. They're not going to follow that order no matter who gives it.

To be fair, that was a war on foreign land