Was Obama the G.O.A.T.?

So pol is this goy right? Will Obama go down as one of the greats?
gq.com/story/obama-greatest-president-legacy?mbid=social_facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/
haciendapub.com/articles/roosevelt-and-stalin-—-subversion-fdrs-government-communist-traitors-and-fellow-travelers
newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/FDR-s-Policies-Prolonged-Depression-5409
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Recovery_Administration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meh. In 200 years he will be remembered as the first black president and nothing else.
Mediocre between the twin retards bush and trump

He did the healthcare thing, and literally what else? We live in uneventful times tbqh. This is just the period of peace until the next world war, history is going just breeze through these decades

Is Obama the Bush Jr. of democrats? A terrible president they latch onto just because he's president?

For some.
danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/

What's up with muslims and their love for goats?

All talk no walk president

Little kids in Merica will learn his name because he was just before the reign of Trump

Does anybody even remember the guy who was chancellor before Hitler? Obama will in all honesty suffer the same fate if Trump wins.

Kek.

He's up there, his haters are mostly buying into rhetoric.

But he's definitely not GOAT. He's no FDR and he's no JFK. As a leaf, I assume there are other older presidents I'm forgetting.

>Does anybody even remember the guy who was chancellor before Hitler?
I bet he wasn't the first black chancellor of Germany.

>FDR
>Good
a fucking leaf

>gets you out of the depression
>wins WW2 for you
>not good
I guess "small government" is just THAT important to you huh?

He'll probably be remembered like Grant or Harding.
Meh to average president, presidency riddled with scandals.

I love how polemics are already taking his legacy to extremes (worst or best).

He was an okay president who accomplished some decent things despite facing enormous opposition. As a fiscal conservative, he was a welcome respite from his predecessor (a fiscal conservative that actually reads budgets, so one who despises the last 30 years of the Republican party), but he ultimately failed to accomplish any of his stated goals as far as making the executive branch more transparent or really in changing much of anything.

He was okay. Far better than what Right Wingnut will tell you, Far worse than what Left Wingnuts will tell you.

>FDR
>bad
Fuck off.

Obama will be remembered for:

>ISIS
>Russia taking over Crimea
>race baiting

didn't do a fucking thing

eek eek ook ook to you too, shit river afficionado

the only reason Obama didn't fuck everything up with megalomaniac keneysian economic policies was because the congress stopped him.

FDR was a pinko. Teddy on the other hand, was pretty cool. But not as cool as Calvin.

>Being this ignorant of your own country's history.
>Buying into the common core about FDR saving USA from depression
>don't know the new deal helped cause and prolong the depression
>ignorant of the many Soviet agents who helped design the new deal
>thinking price controls and decreasing production along with deflation would make the economy great again
How old are you?

The Great Divider

>FDR was a pinko

>2016
>still believing cold war propaganda

How's the wifi in the retirement home?

>>Buying into the common core about FDR saving USA from depression
He didn't.
Well I mean he did things. But his actions aren't the reason we got out of it. Might have helped.
>>don't know the new deal helped cause and prolong the depression
This point is fought over.
>>ignorant of the many Soviet agents who helped design the new deal
Make a point.
>>thinking price controls and decreasing production along with deflation would make the economy great again
>great again
Are we having a discussion or memeing?
>How old are you?
Anyway, didn't say he was good. Just not bad.

>implying the two main parties haven't been bitching eachother out incessantly since at least 2000
I mean you're not wrong in saying that America is divided. Hardly his fault though.

any person would have won WW2 in his position.

and the new deal hurra! lets repeat the same leftist arguments.
can you name even specific policies of the new deal that supposedly made it such a success or are you just being a typical leftist?

Michael Moore is that you?

No i think actually he might go down in history as the worst president in recent US history.

>So pol is this goy right? Will Obama go down as one of the greats?
Yes.

Not because its true but because the establishment and the people that write history thinks so.

He will be the last president though.

Here is the current presidential rankings.
He likely will not knock Buchanan out of his spot.

>>ignorant of the many Soviet agents who helped design the new deal
Make a point.
ok here
haciendapub.com/articles/roosevelt-and-stalin-—-subversion-fdrs-government-communist-traitors-and-fellow-travelers
>>thinking price controls and decreasing production along with deflation would make the economy great again
>great again
Are we having a discussion or memeing?
Can you show that is not what happened during the depression? Because that is what the historical record shows. FDR was a compete economic illiterate who took advice from some VERY questionable sources. The thought if you could increase prices the depression would end. So they started having fixed prices and deflation to reverse the inflation of the 1920's.
newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/FDR-s-Policies-Prolonged-Depression-5409
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Recovery_Administration

No he is below average, not the worst but not great

And after how incompitant bush was we didn't need below average. We needed great

Healthcare was one of he worst things he did.

It's extremely expensive, unpopular and didn't really do anything

>the G.O.A.T.
>goat
>the goat is satans pet
Gee it all makes sense now

Greatest president in the US? Maybe..:

Greatest president on the planet?
God fucking nope. He created just as much terror and wars as bush did.... And he is a nigger

See this is the same shot libs do with Reagan

They hold him to an impossible standard, like Reagan Fdr was great not because he was perfect but because he is what we needed at the time.

Kennedy is the reverse, he is revered because he got shot in the head but in reality he was a shitty president. The opposite is Nixon, a great fucking president who ruined his legacy because of a stupid mistake

Jimmy Carter has done more than he ever did

>FDR was a compete economic illiterate who took advice from some VERY questionable sources.
Yeah. Many of his economic policies were beyond dumb and straight out harmful.

If the Jew is still writing all of the history books, yes.

"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past."

So, do they teach you to read graph in the USA?Obama is 17th there

It goes past political parties leaf, race relations are the worst they've been since the civil rights era.

This man has somehow managed to undo most of the hardwork MLK and Malcom X in 8 years, how can history look back at him kindly?

so helping turn a recession into the greatest depression in our history is what we needed. FDR did everything wrong but is still a good goy. Wow that's some mental gymnastics to protect leftism.

>Obama is 17th there
You can't rank a sitting president. Plus it's an aggregate of multiple different studies. Obama has been ranked by two.
It doesn't count. Ignore where he is and look at everyone else.

He is a deeply troubled tyrant who grew up being taught every anti-American doctrine.
The Lincoln fault, forced unity against the will of half the nation to justify his own legacy.

This article is literally "Not an argument"

HE WAS BLACK! Yay!

Nixon was a great president?

Lol he gave us this shitty petro dollar system which we cant get rid of and established the EPA.

if he goes down as the GOAT, than Bush JR will have to right up there with him,,, two freaking retards

>he doesn't know about Calvin Coolidge

>Barack Obama will long be revered because he’s charismatic, presided over an economic revival, and changed and elevated the view of the presidency
>changed and elevated the view of the presidency
I love how they make such a huge statement and then do absolutely nothing to explain how did he change and elevated the presidency.

Also the only two real arguments are
>he was president during an economic crisis (half of an argument because no explanation is offered on how did he combat it)
>he's good at giving speeches

Shills gonna shill. Especially since he lent his character to Shillary.

Every shill for him is now an indirect shill for Hillary after his speech, and they know that. Time to kick that campaign into overdrive, throw more money at the media, and hope the people are too stupid and ignorant.

>libertarian autist detected

History is written by the victors. If Hillary wins then he might but if Trump wins he might go down as one of the worst presidents ever.

What a shit ranking list

>even the liberals know trump will win

C-Come up with your own?

He's right, though

Basically a black Reagan

fa fuq

Every time he talks about race, riots happen and cops get shot.

He will be remembered as the man who set the stage for the God emperors endless reign.

He is one of the best presidents this country has ever had, and I sincerely mean that. And his speeches are top notch. Hillz isn't as eloquent and trump is well shit. He is a horrible public speaker.
I'd vote Obama a 3rd term if I could

Tim Burton's Planet of the Apes was garbage!

thank god after the disaster of FDR we put term limits in. Idiots like you would destroy our Republic otherwise

Teddy was almost more progressive than FDR.

>its another "anything i learned in school i dont agree with is kike propaganda" episode

not an argument. Why was FDR good? What good did he do?

Obama is the 29th best president we've had.

His first term was mostly good despite obstructionist opposition and his own party's incompetence. Wanting to reform healthcare was admirable, but he had terrible execution. He did a bad job of responding to racial divide. He mostly got us out of the Middle East and improved some of our international relations. He did not actually pivot to China/Japan sufficiently. His economic policies have been mediocre. His stance on Islam is too lenient. My impression is that he genuinely wanted to improve the country, but he lacked the experience and connections necessary to accomplish this, and out of frustration and thinking his first term made him experienced, he has become much more arrogant, closed-minded, and bitter in his second term.

I put him below Benjamin Harrison, John Quincy Adams, and FDR, and above Nixon, Harding, and Madison. Fair disclosure, I voted for Obama twice.

>200
try 5

>And his speeches are top notch.

Listen here, user. That is nothing but a bunch of okie doke and IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

>Obama
>above Madison

Literally kill yourself.

>fucking up the War of 1812
>letting the White House get trashed and the capital get taken
Explain how he was such a great president.

haha wouldn't have happened if he audited the fed and have them print enough money to compensate for those Jewish bank runs bit you're just

>
>
>

>?mbid=social_facebook

nice friend list you've got there

>inb4 leafy shill
You know the one.

>Will Obama go down as one of the greats?
Why would he?

Seriously, what has he done?

For better or for worse, most presidents only get a brief summary in high school/undergrad level history texts (what most people will get exposed to). His will mostly probably mention
>first black president
>healthcare reform, rocky start thereof
>Iran deal, removal of Cuba from terrorism watch list
>Limited steady growth
So he'll probably be remembered as a fairly effective leader.