Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LKJ5ZzzL0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>kate leth
>comicsalliance
those two should be bannable offenses on this board

Who cares?

Why? I loled a this.

Because virtue signalling and acting like a sanctimonious dickhead is a fad right now.

What if I don't WANT things to be gay?

>Wertham finally won

>Everything

Sup Forums please go back to your bunker.

No, Assigned Male, Questionable Content, and Where's Becky General should be.

Then we need to string you up by the rope of progress.

This is the correct response.

Agreed. These threads are just grudgewanking.

Because she chose those stupid tattoos and that STUPID hairstyle.

Is there anything worse than a fag hag?

>"Marriage Equality"

It's not tru equality if Muhammad down the road can't marry his underage sisters.

How about webcomics in general because I've yet to see one that's even remotely good.

That goes for Whomp too
>HURR ANIME AND DEPRESSION
fuck that shit

Fucking Sup Forumsmblr.

Just slapping it on is no better than Blaxploitation.

Fagsploitation, if you will.

The bigger question is why everything has to be drawn in the same minimalistic, cutesy-wootsy, ironically bad style ripped off Scott Pilgrim.

>Everything is gay

Uh-oh.

youtube.com/watch?v=1LKJ5ZzzL0w

Because gays are the future, Charles.

the fags

Rule of thumb:

>SoL webcomics by women
Cute, "comfy", Diverse and mostly centered on relationship drama

>SoL webcomics by men
Kafkaesque and full of depression and self-loathing

remember how white-guilt-ass our public school upbringing was?
imagine if the slaves were freed a few years ago
the obama victory riots would pale in comparison
that's why everything's gay now. theyve been raised to think they had this massive huge struggle when in fact they just asked nicely and got what they asked for pretty quickly. and they're still being told they're being oppressed

The Day Of The Rope will fix this.

I've never heard of Where's Becky. And you might as well lump all the other tranny comics in with Assigned Male, like that one with the asian. I can't remember the name of it. I don't want to.

Dr. McNinja's fine.

Because women already pretended to be a geek or a gamer now it's pretending to be gay for attention

Uh huh.

Because it's the hip thing to do right now but honestly not the right thing for either party.

The college I go to makes everyone who joins an extracurricular club come to "group sensitivity sessions" where it's mostly LGBTQ+ "advocate" assholes like her pinning themselves on a cross then harping about it.
It's actually funny but the gay guys (twinks and baras), Lesbians (mostly butch but a few lipsticks), and the few bisexuals actually hate this shit too. They look absolutely tired if not indignant about everyone talking about them like their precious snowflakes that could break at any moment. That's why the transgenders like this shit because that's them in a nutshell.

Hell I kid you not we almost had a Mississippi burning situation at the college because of a MtF transgender, two lesbians, and a twink. I was there the whole time. Hell I could storytime it if anyone wants.

I am interested in this plz post