Operation Bern It Down General

Original post:
>Lads, I just came up with an idea. Remember back in 2008 when McCain almost lost Montana due to a bunch of activists putting Ron Paul on the ballot? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Montana,_2008 Well, why don't we put Bernie on the ballot in a few blue states or harder to get swing states? Here the states I thought about targeting:
>New Jersey 800 signatures needed by 8/1/2016

>Colorado 5000 signatures needed by 8/10/2016

>Rhode Island (Big opportunity!) 1000 signatures by 9/9/2016

>Vermont 1000 signatures needed by 8/1/2016

> Wisconsin 2000 signatures needed by 8/2/2016

>A lot of those deadlines are fast approaching but if we can co-op the Bernie people for this plan we could pull it off. What you guys think?

The Plan:
Alright, here's what we need to do. If you live in one of these states please contact your local elections officials and see what needs to be done. Some states require the consent of the candidate but others do not like with Ron Paul Montana in 2008. Then, we need to come up with a plan to reach out to Bernouts and make them do the work for us. We need to have this ready by tonight before the Correct the Record mods at the Sanders subreddit shut down the sub for good. Godspeed, Gentleman.

Updates:
>facebook page launched facebook.
com/Put-Bernie-on-the-General-Election-Ballot-1232738150104891/

>We are looking for Trump supporters or Bernie supporters over the age of 35 to named Bernie Sanders or can run under that name within state law. States this is needed for: Wisconsin
List of ballot deadlines: occasionalplanet.org/2016/02/11/how-independent-candidates-get-on-the-ballot-heres-a-state-by-state-chart/

>We need people to look into the laws of each state see which states we do not need Bernie permission to get him on the ballot since that has been a road block in a couple of states. Our primary target is Rhode Island and we are waiting for updates from a few anons regarding that state's law.

GO BERNIE

WE NEED YOU

We need to decide on a single hashtag to get this trending fast, any suggestions?

Maryland is August 1 deadline for independent candidate filing, just FYI.

#Berntheballots

Ignore the shills. Sore Losers laws do not apply to Presidential primaries. Our main concern is "consent forms" which would require Bernie giving us his approval. Some states gave those laws others don't and it us our job to figure out which states we can target.

#CucksGiveNoFucks

QUICK, COME UP WITH A SHITTY HASHTAG THAT PUTS

>BERNIE

AND

>BALLOT

IN THE SAME THING

#BernTheBallot?
#BernieOnBallot?
#FeelTheBallot?
#BernieBallot?
#BallotBernie?
#BallotBattle?

#BernTheBallots or #BernItDown so far are favorites of mine.

WE ALSO NEED A SHORT LIST OF THE EASIEST STATES FOR MEMES:

[Catchy Bernie phrase/chant]
-state
-state
-state
-state
#BernTheBallots/#BallotBattle/#BernItDown/etc

bump
this shit better work

BIG OLE BUMP

LEARN HOW TO INTO SORE LOSER LAWS YOU DUMBFUCKS

>averageTrumpcuck.jpg

I made a shitty general for this like 3m after the original poster showed up and only 1 Aussie appeared.
Am I just memetically deficient?

Since its thursday we should really hijack #DemExit there are a LOT of bernouts on reddit planning demexit

Wait, take that back. Needs Bernie's permission.

>this is the desperation Trumpettes have come to

Fucking wew! November can't come soon enough. I just want to bump this for how pathetic it is.

This is fucking brilliant, get autizmo Sup Forums squad and cripplechan on it too

Hahaha, bumping for a great cause

Wisconsin is out unless we find a guy named Bernie Sanders willing to run.

Laws blocking a candidate from the ballot might actually work in favor of the cause. Imagine the rage of rabid bernouts when they've spent the last year phonebanking and draining their savings accounts for barney then they get super hyped about actually getting barney on the ballot anyway, only to find out some laws bent them over and fucked them again. Rigged!

Let's put #BernieOnTheBallot

shills are mad
this is a good sign at least

>desperation
>after democrats have had the worst week of their lives
OK

Alright, we have two options:
1: Make a new hastag
2: Hijack #DemExit
I trust OP to make the decision

You forget we can do both, thats how hashtags work. We hijack #DemExit with #BernItDown and/or #BernTheBallots

We aren't even desperate

we just want to fuck shit up

That paid shill thread

SOMEONE WITH A LEGITIMATE REDDIT ACCOUNT NEEDS TO POST THIS ON /R/SANDERSFORPRESIDENT

>SOMEONE WITH A LEGITIMATE REDDIT ACCOUNT NEEDS TO POST THIS ON /R/SANDERSFORPRESIDENT

SOMEONE WITH A LEGITIMATE REDDIT ACCOUNT NEEDS TO POST THIS ON /R/SANDERSFORPRESIDENT

>SOMEONE WITH A LEGITIMATE REDDIT ACCOUNT NEEDS TO POST THIS ON /R/SANDERSFORPRESIDENT

Seriously, those fucks will get that faggot on the ballot in all 50 states by tomorrow night.

Bumpu desu. Awoooooooo!

I like where this is going

Both. Use #DemExit, #BernItDown and whatever #BernieOnBallot variation we decide on.

Why not both? Spreading a new hashtag by also using #DemExit

#BernTheBallot has great ring to it, but most importantly gives you revolutionary feels when you say it.

It serves as both banner and battlecry. You can Tweet to it just as easily as you can scream it in the streets. Go with this.

post already got deleted

So I'm guessing you have to be a resident of the state to sign for a candidate? Could somebody put up the info for every state so we can all do our part?

They cheated him out of the nomination, but they can't keep him off the ballot. #GeneralBernie

That said, could you use #BernitDown(STATE) for local organizing and targeted efforts? Is two hashtags an approved memewar tactic or is it ineffective?

ALRIGHT, HERE`S THE META
SPAM THIS HASTAG (((#BernTheBallot)))
ALONG WITH #DemExit and #BernItDown
LETS GO GO GO

Can someone please contact the Rhode Island Election officials and the New Jersey Elections officials. Those states are the top two targets due to low signature count and time remaining.

Using the bird is great. People flipped when that little retard flew up to this shill. There were few times in this torrential blizzard of bullshit that they believed their own delusions more than when that happened.

I like this, it can make people feel like they can participate in local movements. I'd lose my shit if they actually started localized groups to support this.

Hence why I need a short list.

wew

This alone, would actually still be worth the effort. As long as they feel more betrayed by the system, they are just that less likely to vote clinton.

>keeps posting Nausicaa shit
I like you

since all you need to do is make sure bernout people don't vote shillary

what if we tell them to spoil ballot?

Ballot version.

#BernTheWitch

>equating ron paul Sup Forums with bernie
how new are you? sage this stupid namefag shit .

I think you're taking the wrong spin. We shouldn't focus on the hate of Hillary, but the love of Bernie. Wouldn't there be significance if Bernie can get 5% of the vote? (Just like how Libertarians always shill for getting Johnson at least 5% of the vote)

? these are bernouts that are desperate you fucking retard

Shills are getting desperate

Didn't they have localized reddits for each state during the primaries? If those aren't deleted yet, our efforts would get instant notification by several hundred people in each state.

and this is why everyone hates you idiots

Unfortulately, senpai, it seems we got screwed. At least somewhat.
Bernard "The Cuck Jew" Gutman is not allowed to run as an independent in most states.
He's allowed to run in Connecticut and Vermont, and nowhere else.

What?

10/10

no, I'm voting trump. fuck bernie then and fuck him now and fuck you, you can't even vote

They do

How do I do it in NJ? I'll sign whatever. I'll get my family and my gf and her family to do the same. But I'm registered independent, not Dem.

Also, the message has to kind is cut itself from Bernie since he has endorsed her. It's a thin line. The message has to be some thing like, "it's not about Bernie anymore, it's about the revolution he has started" something like that.

Do it then.

Also someone else who's named Bernie Sanders could too

Even if its only vermont and connet, thats pretty big. Vermont is bernies home state, he could seriously win that

(((TRIGGERED)))

don't you fucking shills have to go make some more "LMAO DRUMPF BTFO" threads to meet your quota? Get to it or get necked faggots.

The Shilling is strong with this one. Congratulations, you've earned your, what, 8 bucks an hour?
Now get outta 'ere.

Getting there, anons.

#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT

#BernTheBallot is fucking perfect dude.

Godspeed user

are you fucking retarded? the purpose of this to steal bernout votes and help Trump

#GeneralBernie Get it? Cuz we want him on the ballot in the general election and it is also a title. Get it?

Please, please contact the election officials in your state and see what is needed to get Bernie on the ballot. We can take it from there.

>you can't even vote
you were saying?

yuuuuge bump

If this twitter campaign is to succeed, we're looking at a landslide.
We gotta get this to work lads. Anyone have SJW twitter acct's? Or even Sup Forums accounts to help get #BernTheBallot or #BernItDown trending?

FUCK IT, HERES OUR HASHTAG.
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT
#BERNTHEBALLOT
>#BERNTHEBALLOT

Reporting in

kek

bump
someone link me up to the reddit page?

Dude... Really?

Come on now.

I mean, the whole point is to split the democratic vo...

Fuck it. You're just a fag.

IT BEGINS

How did you get your internship with Hillarys campaign?

>Thinks this is desperation when were just doing it for fun/luls

You Reddit cuck fags clearly have no idea what Sup Forums is about. Fuck off back to kikebook

THE META:
SPAM THIS HASTAG (((#BernTheBallot)))
ALONG WITH #DemExit and #BernItDown
RETWEET ALL POSTS

Go to njelections.org

On the left, under "popular downloads," there's a link for "candidate petitions." A PDF of the petition is on that page.

God speed.

If everybody could just create 3 twitter accounts and spam that shit, we'd be a lot faster

This.

Bernie getting Vermont, his home state, would be fucking enormous.

Especially since east coast polls close first.

Can you imagine. When they're counting the votes. They get the New England votes in and Vermont is a fucking Bernie state?

What the fuck is this leddit-tier commie garbage? Go talk about your "revolutionary" ALL CAPS plan on leddit.

Has anyone made an 8gag thread?

8lol is better for this

Are you mentally retarded, illiterate or both?

vermont is not a swingstate and vermonters "feel the bern" since he is from vermont himself. maybe it is enough to actually split the dem vote and make it a Trump victory (unlikely but I think hillary losing vermont is a net plus for Trump anyway)

It's possible for Bern to run in FL too!

My tweet got fucking removed from the #DemExit scrolling page

Twitter is already trying to fuck this up

MORE SHIT

We need someone with a lot of followers to post something like this. Even if it's just some minor eCeleb.

In addition, if any of you have friends or family who are Bernie supporters and aren't aware you're supporting Trump, direct them to the movement. The faster we get Berniefags sharing the hashtag, the harder it gets for others to try and call it out.

I don't have a Twitter, would it still be useful to make one and spam the hashtag or would it be too obvious I'm a faker?

bumping for potential

Somebody here needs to change their name to Bernie Sanders in a swing state like PA.