Let's talk 'women' today

What the fuck went wrong? Why are they literally the worst creatures on this planet right now? Like seriously - I'm starting to understand all asexual/MGTOW and even Gay men (that became gay) because no one right in the head wants to mess with these turds... And to kill the "ur a beta" argument right away - I have had a few girlfriends, had sex so many times I can't count, and in the last 2 years I have dated probably a dozen on girls.

Seriously, now even if I like some girl, find her attractive, want to pound her in the ass - I start talking to her and my dick goes soft and I totaly lose my apetite for her. Why are women so fucking dumb, talentless, boring? Their interests are so primitive - watching series, reading books, taking pictures for instagram, listening to beyonce, buying shoes and polishing their nails. That's it. Try to talk with them about ANY topic that makes you use your brain and they will tell you that you are boring... And no, not every girl is like that but the problem is this - 99,99% of those interesting ones are already taken. Another problem is that - with how shitty they are they actually want to be as successful as men and those damn beta men let them to! I would have no problem if they would literally stay at home, cook, clean, and do house chores, because they are the best at this and not at anything else. They could literally disappear from almost every spectrum of jobs and no harm would be done, just more jobs for men. IDK, what do you think?

Apparently Marilyn Monroe was a disgusting individual. She used to hide food in her mattress and she almost never bathed.

Read the post first please. The picture is just a placeholder because I had to use ANY picture, googled it and just posted. The post is actually the core of this thread.

Also forgot to mention - it came down to the fact, that now I see them as a piece of meat that I only want to fuck, nothing else. Which for me would be totally unbelieveable 5 years ago... But I'd love to actually became asexual but IDK how to do this. WHY ARE THEY SO SHIT?

i don't get your image. both are degenerate

This is really gonna be tough...
Read the first paragraph of

After getting paste the first sentence, it's all /r9k/ worthy ranting and it's not worth reading.

I stand by my statement, this is an ongoing problem and it's nothing new.

>I talk to the wrong women: the thread

Take your part of the responsibility to faggot. Women are turning into trash because modern men chase trashy women.

Would be a good point, If I actually didn't try dating, flirting, talking to every type of girl. Even the calm, nerdy ones are boring as fuck. Okay, they may have a few interesting hobbies that I may find cool, but their life enthusiasm and general excitement they produce are those of a 90 year old man that is close to death and lay in a bed all the time, because he has no energy.

Fuck them all they're fucked in the head no seriously they were crazy to begin with and then some bright spark gave them feminism now they've gone full retard.

I agree but men are responsible for this to. Like those leftovers of women want "equality", but only in select areas, but at the same time they want special treatment in others (vide - your image), and men are actually giving this to them. In other words - women became feminist while a lot of men are still living in the ancient times of chivaliry. If those beta cucks would finally give them REAL equality, those idiotic creatures would stop being feminists in no time.

too*

Exactly Men need to stop being beta cucks and kissing their asses.It's the fault of all the desperate white knights that kept jumping in to fuck things up and now it's gotten to the point where Men have less rights than women do but still women want more more more.

Dear white knights stop kissing womens asses it doesn't get you anywhere you dumb fucks.

You must be really new here if you realize that by now.

>Dear white knights stop kissing womens asses it doesn't get you anywhere you dumb fucks.
Pretty much this, I never got pussy in high school because I was nice to girls, then after I graduated, was busy looking for work, a 21yo girl next door wanted to get with me, I had completely disregarded women by that time, that's the key boys, don't let em know you want to fuck them, you'll never get it if you do.

There is nothing a girl hates more than being ignored it pisses them off to the core and it's actually fun to make them mad.

Never ever ever ever buy a girl a drink at a bar , I see beta fucks do this all the time and then wonder why 2 seconds later she walks off somewhere else after she has the drink.

If a girl asks you to buy her a drink tell her she can buy you one instead.

There is another problem with what we are talking about here - these hoes are using us and Australian user here said it the best: They know we have a really strong sex drive, much much bigger than they have and we think with our dicks. Nature made it work like that, so that we chase after them, but these whore are using this against us for their pleasure. But I know for sure that this is not goint to change. No way those cucks are goint to uncuck themselves.

>these hoes are using us and Australian user here said it the best

>Okay, they may have a few interesting hobbies that I may find cool, but their life enthusiasm and general excitement they produce are those of a 90 year old man that is close to death and lay in a bed all the time, because he has no energy
Damn thats sadly very accurate

This man speaks the true-true

What is the average man's hobby these days? Playing video games and watching anime? You just need to understand that the majority of people are dumb and boring.

Yeah, it's a conundrum OP.
So basically here's the problem:
Women are getting shittier than ever before - beta males and normies encourage their descent into shittierness.
Here's what most people do, which is incorrect: Men become Asexual and MGTOW.

The actual, correct answer? We need to find a way to reduce the male population and grow the female population.

When there are more women than men, and women have to be on their best behavior to tie a man down - they will go back to being feminine and training themselves on being better than other women.

This is why we must support people that choose to be gay, people that choose to be MGTOW, people that choose to be Asexual, people who choose to be trannies, etc. We need to dwindle down the available pool of them and make women realize that only the top 10% of them are going to ever get married and have kids, and then we will watch them fall back in to line.

It's gonna be funny when Sex robots come out so all the beta cucks don't even bother kissing womens asses either and then no one will kiss their asses anymore.

Oh no women might actually have to develop a personality and they might have stop demanding everything from us when they give us nothing.

Shes Russian lol

the slippery slope happened

Liberation precedes degradation

My dick cares not what ethnicity she is m8

and what if her ass literally smells like beany shit with corn? would you like that?
kids these days dont think about things like that......

I'd get her stanky ass in a shower to clean herself up before spreading those lovely ass cheeks and going to town
Kids these days don't know how to treat that booty

no i mean what if
what if her skin, her very essence and all of her smell like poo

These two pictures represent literally all women are good for. The reason you're confused is because you're expecting too much of them. The moment we gave women the vote, the world started going to shit.

Atheism and modern Christianity.

>Why are they literally the worst creatures on this planet right now?
They always were, your ancestors warned you about them countlesss times but you beta males just had to think women were people.

Marilyn Monroe?
Please. Show some class.
Come to think of it, fvck all the wordy-reading stuff.
I want broads with nice gams and a swingin' caboose.