WTF I hate UK now

WTF I hate UK now

Fucking racist scum

Red pill me on eastern bloc fishermen.

>let me tell you about eastern bloc fishermen

We don't like Poles. We have no reason to like them.

>fucking brits hate based and white Polish saviours but open their arms to mudslime rapists

I made a very reasonable response to this in the Sup Forums thread this morning and got BTFO with the most (You)s I've ever received calling me a faggot and my country cucked etc.
Feels bad

Poles literally eat all the fish they catch in the UK and also here.

but there's written "no dogs"

I only glanced at the story earlier and it's apparently because they catch fish for the pot which is a bit naughty in that particular spot as it's classed as stealing.

>no eastern bloc
Nice
fuck commies

muslim safe space

wtf UK poles are based and white

this plus they almost always get drunk and behave like total bydlo
very unpleasant people yet demand to be treated like princesses

meant for

Whats wrong in eat the fish and don't spoil it?

It's supposed to be one of those places where you caught the fish and release it back?

americans just don't understand that there are lesser whites. Ofcourse I'd rather have poles than somalians, but that doesn't mean I will welcome thousands of poles openly into my country. They undercut wages and litter, it's impossible to get a job in construction or plumbing here now thanks to them willing to do slave labour

>first world problems

We don't mind if poles come to brazil. Actually, we don't mind if any Caucasian come here...
Big country privileges...

Ofcourse you don't mind, 90% of your country are niggers or pardos

What ever makes you feel better.

We are not Americans, we are not delusional about race. I am 6,25% native. And i actually enjoy the fact that i don't burn in the sun.

We have many thousands of artificial lakes/ponds/creeks etc. where different fish (usually carps and such) have been released to keep the ecosystem healthy and such.
Polish and Baltic scum eat those fish illegally.

okay good for you, I just like not having foreigners undercutting our wages and generally behaving really trashy

>all this mean comments

lol