Does this have any real influence?

does this have any real influence?

I heard alot of the political and world elite practice weird occult shit including saturn worship and use symbols such as cubes and hexagons

Interesting how saturn has a hexagon on it, but the question is how did ancient people even come to know about it? Why do political elites worship this shit?

Saw the owl thread earlier, Im just not too educated on this topic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LcmNMWG9vqA
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ipdc4a-DM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Coincidence?
I think not.

>Im just not too educated

oh it shows, it shows

Saturn is bad. Bad bad bad. The hexagram invokes the energy of Saturn. Very bad.

The Hebrew word for Saturn is "Shabbatai."

The Jewish messiah, also a kabbalist and occultist, was named Sabbatai Zevi.

Put that together.

Really? You gonna mock him, because he admitted he that he doesn't have enough info o the topic? You are such a faggot.

Its better you begin to take seriously the conspirations now

It's some kind of ancient meme that elites like to use as an in joke. Same with cubes. Probably based on some ancient occult shit but today it's a wink wink nudge nudge to people in secret societies.

For example, the Nike swoosh is Saturn's rings

they dont "practice" weird occult shit

symbols are just used as a signalling system among them
like on false flags etc

signalling via symbols it's the best form of encryption basically. ultimately anything computational gets broken eventually.

i find it funny how noobs to Sup Forums think they've discovered something devillish and they get obsessive about it because its so easy and autistic to understand.
try understanding modern banking instead mate it's got more effect on everything that happens in the world that any stupid sun spot shit, oh wait ur a retard best stick to looking out for owls n shit

What the fuck? How does that even happen, physically speaking?

>Moloch in Shillary emails

What did they mean by this?

Some ancient civilizations also had access to telescopes.

As far as elites practicing the occult, it's mostly because they're bored and have fucked morality from always being amped up on addictive endorphins the brain releases as a result of all the power they've gained. There's lots of satanists, luciferians, and all manner of sick things. It's kind of similar to how single men become dirty old men as the get older.

Between that, it being some power level indicator, and secret societies largely being an easy way to collude and have friends as an elite, it's pretty influential.

IS THAT A FUGGIN NIPPLE

yes. precisely serbia. you can read an interpret. how fucking spectacular.

youtube.com/watch?v=LcmNMWG9vqA

>I'm just going to mock people while completely ignoring the argument at hand to mask my own ingnorance

You can't see the hexagon on Saturn with a telescope

All planets can be used in an occult shit because they were named after mythological greek gods. Saturn was the worse deity ever. I let you google that. In the same time, it's a bipolar god. He was evil as a god but then, when he became mortal, he gave to humans a golden age by teaching them to be egal.

So back in Rome, there were a festival the Saturnalia. This festival was the ancestor of our carnivals. In those days, the master became the slave and the slave the master.

In the middle ages, saturn is the representation of lead. A cold metal like the planet or the god. An ambivalent god/metal who can be transformed in gold.

Overall the symbol of Saturn is pretty bad. There is sickness named after him, the saturnism (don't know the correct translation). So it's seem difficult for me that there is a real cult about it. The hexagon is bullshit. The ancient people cannot be aware of it.

it's a saying.
people say shit like "i could tell you but i'd have to kill you"
are you fucking retarded or are you trolling me? serious

yea buddy, what are you gonna do about it? not shit - thats right. anything else you wana get off your chest? fucking cuck

Why is Saturn so bad user? Serious question, not being a dick. Also, why is the hexagon bad? Does it have any relation to the verb "to hex"?

There are a ring of smaller spirals underneath, flowing in the opposite direction. The large spiral above is influenced by them, so it looks like it has straight lines and corners.

lol that sure worked. faggot.

DELETE THIS GOY

All about the Saturnalian Brotherhood.

Here's your (You).

Also, have a hex from Wizard Pepe: I curse you to a life of small penis problems. You will never pleasure a woman, and since you love the word 'cuck' so much, that is what you will be. Forever. KEK will insure that. Your tiny little man clit will cause women to laugh behind your back, more than they already do.

Also, cyber police notified and en route to your house.

C&G bro reporting in

Whether or not it's real is debateable.

But they absolutely believe that it's real, that isn't debatable. These so-called "elites" are all a bunch of occultists.

So whether you believe in the occult or not, you should realize that the most rich, powerful, highly-placed, and influential people absolutely believe in it and they're not kidding about it.

If Bohemian Grove was really just a bunch of silly, innocent fun, they wouldn't keep doing it after it's been exposed.

These people risk EVERYTHING to attend these rituals, they risk political exposure, they risk assassination attempts, (they have security, but it's been breached several times in the past, including by would-be assassins.) they risk catching STD's, you name it.

I don't think these people are all stupid, superstitious idiots. They obviously feel that these rituals are EXTREMELY important. They believe they're getting something out of worshiping pagan gods.

So if you don't personally believe in anything supernatural, that's fine, but maybe you might want to ask why these motherfuckers are so convinced, and why it is that they're all so rich and powerful and protected if it's really all a bunch of hooey, but the point is, they believe it.

Saturn is very negative energy and is basipally bad juju, the last thing you want when you want things to go well

The theory is that da j00s invoke it to keep the goyim down and keep their dominance established

Oh shit. Digits just confirmed the will of KEK. Did I just curse an user via KEK?

you cant even get repeaters you queer

>the world elite practice saturn worship
You answered your question.

It has real influence. It may only be meme influence of worship that begets more worship, but its still influence.

Jesus being real or being divine has no importance when there are very real religions that believe it is true.

what the fuck?

That's an extremely valid point. Even discounting things as serious as assassination attempts (which do seem like a very valid concern based on who attends), the word is out now and you would think they'd feel kind of silly. In addition, it creates just enough negative perception by enough people that it must be worth the risk. At least in their minds.

So was Saturnalia essentially embracing chaos? Slaves are masters, masters are slaves etc. Similar to people in Westeros worshipping the Stranger? Or more akin to Satanism and the complete disregard of light in favor of dark?

>Probably based on some ancient occult shit but today it's a wink wink nudge nudge to people in secret societies.

Only the lower echelons believe that it's all just a silly joke.

Just like the Masons, below the 30th degree, there's thousands of useful idiots who will swear up and down that it's all just charity fish fry's and old men playing Texas Hold 'Em on the weekends.

Because for those useful idiots on the lower rungs, that really IS what Masonry is all about.

And they keep those retards around precisely so they can go around saying, "I'm a such-and-such degree Mason and all these Masonic conspiracies are just a bunch of B.S., blah bah blah...

Meanwhile, on full moon nights, the higher degrees meet behind closed doors and none of the lower degrees are invited.

They're probably just smoking stogies and telling off-color jokes, right?

Islam worships the black cube. The cross is a cube unfolded. There is a hexigon (2d cube) in the center of the star of David. Its all the same root user. Saturn worshipping. I dont know all the answers but a good starting question is "what is the black sun".

They practise witchcraft.
They keep the spiritual powers of the goyim low by using christianity and Pisslam etc. today its also material goods.
A lot of people can practise witchcraft and some even counter the kikemagic with their own. I also did that a few times and I will start again next week.

Holy crap, I just imagine someone telling me that I would believe this 2 years ago. I would burst out in laughter.

This is what happens when a blue-pilled normie stumbles across the truth by accident and tries to rationalize it to himself.

by ocultism, Saturn has the most terrible demons in its hell. It represents the death. Saturday is the day of Saturn, the Sabbat. The favorite day for witchcraft.

wtf when did Sup Forums become /x/?

singles and this elitist cult shit is bullshit

> he doesnt know about the spiritual world
Normalfags, lol. At least I can move amongst them and spread the truth.
Jesus Christ is King.

I'm honestly starting to lose my grip between whats shitposting and what's real, but i've been interested in magick (the "real" stuff) for a while now?

What's a good way to get started? What's something I can do that can provide results to confirm my suspicions?

>t. Molech

These people who attend spend tons of money, time, and effort trying to convince their constituents that they're good church-going Christians.

Hillary's people were trying to start a meme about Bernie Sanders being an atheist because they know how damaging that would be among the Christian voters.

And then they go attend pagan rituals with no women allowed and gay prostitutes shipped in?

And then it gets exposed, to the point that it's reported on by USA Today and Good Morning America and people's local news anchors are talking about it, and they STILL go?

They don't think attending homosexual orgies and pagan rituals in the woods will hurt their Christian image?

They don't think their constituents might think less of them for dressing up in robes and burning human effigies while shitty Shakespeare in the Park crap is going on?

Think about it. This isn't a fucking game to these people, they're not just "blowing off steam."

No, think of Saturn more as misery and hardship. There is a deep deep study of astrology you can go into, but most all astrological systems use the same symbolism and so forth, and saturn is always so. Note the Christian cross in its symbol when you consider the possibility the elite use Judaism and Christianity as a tool to control the goyim

>saturn is the representation of lead. A cold metal
as opposed to all the warm metls?

meditate on your soul and energy
you will strengthen it that way, so your rituals(magick) have more effect
you should about meditation here.
joyofsatan.com
I posted my OC to confirm my seriousness

Because I know that I sound edgy af.

I'm not sure why people think the ancients didn't know anything about planets.... when that's all they had. That's all they could do is look up into the sky. And if you've ever been in the middle of nowhere and looked up at the sky at night? It's fucking overwhelmingly amazing. The ancients needed to know everything about the planets and stars etc or they would have died from starvation. The sky is a calendar, which is the most important thing for a civilization to exist.... because of agricultural purposes. And this is where religion is formed in every culture.... it's all astrological myths for agricultural purposes.

Christians worship the Sun.... Jews worship Saturn.

EVERY SINGLE TIME Sup Forums tries """science""" it's so fucking cringeworthy.

The Hexagon defies everything we know about planetary science. The only other place we the hexagon in nature is the beehive. The center of then 6-pointed star is deep in the occult linked to Freemasons, Nazis and Tarot cards.

>Masons, below the 30th degree
3rd degree is the highest.

B-but muh ancient ayyliums

COLD COLOR YOU FUCKING RETARD
Copper or gold would be warm.

It's proof that YHWH made the universe in 7 days.

Is that an areola?

33rd degree is the highest.

Concentration is the birth of the supernatural. Building your natural energetic strength via pracitces like meditation that ancient redpilled monks and ascetics have known for millenia like the Hindus, and concentration and visualization. Protect yourself as well and understand that you can be influenced as much as you can influence.

If you want proof though, I would just practice and only half believe what I was doing until things became way too consistent for me to keep attributing to chance, also be very aware of confirmation bias. To this day I still only half believe but can't deny what's happened to me.

Mercury isn't solid at room temp. That might be what he is talking about.

>33rd degree is the highest

Wrong.

> how did ancient people even come to know about it?

Just to give it to you plain: because alliums, we are alliuums. Just different factions.

Merely a coincidence!

Listen to Bill Schnoebelen first before you get into that shit.

Black magic is very easy to get into. Getting back out again is what's hard.

You should listen to somebody who's been a high priest in that religion and then left, maybe find out why they did.

Yeah because there is a civilization of methane-based life on Titan that secretly controls humanity using satanic powers. It's simple shit. Why have none of you people figured that out yet?

I've been a mason since I was 18... I'm 38 now, I'm pretty sure I know what the highest degree is.

Maybe certain chapters only have 3 degrees. But that still makes you wrong because almost all have 33 degrees. So stop projecting about yourself being wrong.

I'm just talking alchimist symbolism. Of course nowadays it's insane to classify metals between cold or hot metals.

Fuck off shill

HEXagram...Oy vey.

I'm a Mason, and I'm 41, and you're no fuckin Mason if you claim that a 33rd is "higher" than a 3rd.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ipdc4a-DM8

Most Satanism is just Social Darwinism with some psychodrama sprinkled on top (so the perfect "religion" for Sup Forums). It's also a bad place to start out looking for "magick".

Yeah, worship Satan, just like Hillary.

It's working out so well for her.

Anybody here seen what happened to Stannis Baratheon on Game of Thrones? Remember the red woman?

That's EXACTLY how Satan pays back his followers.

He gives you what you ask for, not what you need. He tells you what you want to hear, not what you need to know. He always has the solution to all your problems, but somehow solving all your problems just creates a bigger problem, which will of course, require a bigger sacrifice on your part.

People who worship Satan are the DUMBEST motherfuckers of them all.

Nobody does anything stupider than trusting the Prince of Lies. It's impossible. Nothing is stupider than that.

im the founder of the masons. all swiss people are born into the highest tier. AMA

Who said it was "higher"? I said there were 33 degrees.

You lose.

Keep away of shit like magic, user.

I almost died from that shit, cause a fucking old bitch hated me

if you want, search into "white" magic, good magic, its defensive only but it will eat your energy piece by piece. Dont reccomend if you dont have anyone close to you who is already experienced at this

Holy shit at anyone who thinks this pagan occult shit is real. I can understand religious people believing in nonsense because they were indoctrinated but there's no excuse for buying into witchcraft nonsense.

You lost.

secret clubs ke ke ke ke ke basement dweling retards that believe this shit are literal retards

Do you even science bro?

you are a fucking idiot.

This is a Sup Forums thread about /x/ shit, stop clogging up the thread with your inability to understand that, you piece of fucking gunt-fuzz.

"Basement dwelling"... sounds like you're projecting. People like me employ your parents.

>Black magic is very easy to get into

>be carefull goy its a deathcult
fuck off fucking shill or idiot, I dont know

I can agree.
But I think faith is also very important, but I allways check if I see something strange happening,
Once I thought its a spirit walking by my side but it was just snails, for example.
What happend to you?

>believing in such a thing as Satan or the devil
>"haha i'm so redpilled"

He's right however. Your scholar system is so fucked up that your brains is a mess. You cannot understand symbolism or the ancient influences of the ancient societies. A fucking pyramid become a conspiracy. A rose too. A cross too. A star too.

Be serious. Learn the global economy, the way banks work, how money is created, how debt is created and you will know who are the true overlords of this world.

time to wake up my friend... saturn is the father of lies, also known as satan or simply the god of the semites. nothing they say or do will save them from god's wrath as their end is at hand and they know it.

is she a tall white?

Anything more than the 3rd is outside of the Blue Lodge, so they don't matter.

Masons don't know shit about Masonry except for what the higher orders tell them.

Look up the word, "Compartmentalization" and kiss my fucking ass. You're a useful idiot.

Do not do it. You will regret it.

Google Enki
that is the original Satan.

It doesn't belong here. If you believe that any of this has a real effect you're a fucking moron. Even further; If you believe any religious/supernatural aspect to be real you don't have the wit to discuss politics.
/x/+related shit is nothing but manbabies projecting their idiotic fantasies.

I'm a Christian and I want you to attack me or curse me or summon a demon on me or whatever.

What do you need from me to put your demons to the test?

I'm betting your demons will come back and REBUKE YOU for sending them against me.

Let's do this.

can you tell me a better place?
joyofsatan.com worked pretty well for me.

whites = light
niggers = darkness
nigger = sataniic

Believing in Satan and not believing in Satan both have something in common:

No proof one way or the other.

So you accepted what you want to believe without evidence simply because you want to believe it.

So you're a hypocrite whether you're right or wrong.