Conservatives decry Bradley Cooper's DNC appearance

> 'American Sniper' actor Bradley Cooper caused quite an uproar online over an appearance at the Democratic National Convention on Wednesday night.

>Two years after Bradley Cooper played Navy SEAL shooter Chris Kyle in American Sniper, conservatives are angry at him for appearing at the Democratic National Convention in his hometown of Philadelphia.

>News cameras showed him in the audience, where he took in the show with his girlfriend, Russian model Irina Shayk.
usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/07/28/conservatives-decry-bradley-coopers-dnc-appearance/87653544/

Did the really expect an closet homosexual to show up at the RNC just because he played a baby murderer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>even brad buys russian wives

Every actor and actress is a Hollywood jew pet, they rely on them completely for roles and money. So naturally it is a struggle to be the biggest good goy for exposure.

damn shes fucking busted surely brad can do better than THAT

>conservatives typecast him as Chris "The Haji Killer" Kyle therefore he has to remain Chris "The Sand Nigger Killer" Kyle the rest of his life

You can't make this shit up.

Do conservatards really believe actors are the characters they play?

I knew conservatives were normally dimwitted but this is just plain dumb.

I have news for you, Harrison Ford isn't really a space smuggler or an adventurous archeologist, he's just an actor you dumb fucks.

I don't know why anyone would be surprised. I just assume all actors are libcucks until I hear otherwise.

He doesn't look too happy to be there.

This. You don't hang around jews your whole life without not being blue pilled

His gf is a smokeshow. I ain't mad. That movie was trash and all hollywood actors are liberals except Keanu "operator" Reeves.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpr8oqyjKIc

>CONSERVATIVES THINK X
>two tweets from people saying something that doesn't hint at them thinking X at all

you guys are fucking stupid

It's more the hypocrisy of the situation. Actors take roles for massive money to their benefit and portray and glorify violence, sex, drugs, etc, then come out in their personal life and rally against it.

It becomes a literal case of "Do as I say, not as I do". If they truly had an actually genuine moral stance strongly against any of this issues, they would probably go out of their way to avoid associating with such things in their roles, and try and avoid making profit from these things that they suppossedly destest so much...

But they don't, because they do it all for profit, and really don't care.

Not to mention, most (((Hollywood))) stars are dumb fucks, who the fuck cares what some celebrity thinks about anything? Why does what Toby Maguire think about politics matter to anyone?

>this will get more coverage than the walkout and DNC leaks combined

Chris Kyle the compulsive liar.

>if you play a role in a movie you can never engage in any activity in life that would go against the character you played

Why are conservatives this retarded?

Good goy

Of course he is blue pilled, he even pushed the fake narrative that vets like Kyle have PTSD, which is proven bullshit. Ptsd is a fake epidemic fueled by anti nationalist (((liberals))) and military rejects looking for a payday. Fuck Cooper, I hope he gets dick cancer.

t. Infantry vet

Bradly loks and tajks like an demokrate. whatt they did expects?

You'd think if they had a genuine moral stance against an issue, they would avoid associating with it in their movie roles, or deriving a profit from glorifying them on screen in a way that is well known to impact peoples views.

It's just hypocritical - & only morons actually care what some celebrity actor has to say about politics

How them sloppy seconds taste brad?

He's so fuggen hot, why is he associating with such lowlifes?

He's no Ronaldo

what is he thinking?? he seems angry and dissapointed

This it's only shocking when celebrities don't recycle the same opinions from the New York times

She's just his beard

>kek that pic
token nigger, token muslim, token asian, token jew, token woman, token cuck, can you imagine living around these people?

>You'd think if they had a genuine moral stance against an issue, they would avoid associating with it in their movie roles,
What?
So Peter Cushing was a hypocrite because IRL he had a moral stance against blowing up a whole planet?

Dem sucky sucky lips

Is this John Wick behind the scenes?

Enough of this bickering.

He looks republican though

/thread

Well put Leaf

That single shell reload is so nice. Biden himself couldn't shotgun that well.

Is he not a liberal because he wields firearms? I don't get it. Based on what I've read about him, he doesn't seem like he would be particularly conservative and probably leans liberal but is also probably too chill to really invest himself that deeply in politics.

>with his girlfriend, Russian model
Surprised they didn't throw her out while accusing her of editing the DNC emails.

He looks like he knows it's all an act.

Your post is pretty stupid

>Actors take roles for massive money to their benefit
So literally "actors perform a service in exchange for payment"

>and glorify violence, sex, drugs, etc, then come out in their personal life and rally against it.
So you're saying actors do just that -- act -- and their characters -- you know, the people they're supposed to pretend to be -- behave in a way that the actor doesn't in real life.

Huh. Really makes you think.

>Why does what Toby Maguire think about politics matter to anyone?
Because people keep clicking the links to articles about what Toby Maguire thinks about politics.

Clear mongolian bloodline she has going. Still fine af though would smash desu senpai

Why the fuck is she taking a selfie like that?

>Conservatives
>just 3 random people on Twitter

Hacks.

>WHAT THE FUCK???? HE ISNT THE REAL AMERICAN SNIPER??? WHAT THE FUCK!!! I THOUGHT MOVIES WERE REAL LIFE!!
Come on. How can these people function in real life?

kek