Wtf

What do you think this is Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424555/Bill-Clintons-mistress-Gennifer-Flowers-Wed-today-wasnt-Chelsea.html#ixzz4FjzVS05g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus
youtube.com/watch?v=OrjGb6otxUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She took the redpill.

If she isn't trying to hide it it can't be that bad.

Hillary's sperm tube

Looks like mouth cancer. That's why she be coffin all that time

ewww id rather watch hope solo's pussy

Wut

please be real

Its a hole in her tongue, most likely she had a spot of cancer removed, she did used to smoke if I remember right.

The corruption is manifesting.

Its the x-12c internal oral holographic projector chip that helps projects ''her'' human form over its reptilian body. Normally they can do it naturally but that specimen is getting old so it needs help.

my dick pushed a little too hard

It's the indentation of another woman's clit, probably Huma.

the lelminati device, the same that causes the seizures

iits a bad photoshop masked by taking a picture of the monitor instead of screenshot.

She's an Hexenbiest.

Her face, her mouth, her teeth, her laugh, her everything disgusts me more than anything i know

her teeth shape is so fucked i want to claw my eyes out

fuck hillary may she stroke out

horrible she devil of a woman

She had her forked tongue done and that part ripped open

STDs

a gift from Monica

This

Personally, I think it's a cigar burn

all that nigger dick intake

How could you even hide that? lol.

She has cute nipples.

The hole where her forked tongue comes out of.

lsd

>Bill said Hillary had eaten more p***y than he had.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424555/Bill-Clintons-mistress-Gennifer-Flowers-Wed-today-wasnt-Chelsea.html#ixzz4FjzVS05g

Eating too much pussy can cause mouth cancer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus

Connection to her coughing fits?

>men want to stick their cocks into things like this

The mark of the beast.

Get ready for the ultimate wild ride, Sup Forums.

Hillary confirmed reptilian

I'd still go down on her.

This explains all the coughing fits and full weeks off for treatment. She has cancer.

Underrated leaf.

I think she is a very nice lady.

Dont you get mouth cancer from eating vag?

It's because of tongue cancer obviously. That perfectly circular hole was the work of a scalpel removing the tumor.

Just imagine all the saliva gathering in it, and on top of that Hillary being dozed off on pain suppressants.
No wonder she didn't show up on DNC, nobody wants a drooling, opiated mess for their president.

Sad!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIVE TRUMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe she had or has mouth cancer and they had to cut out a chunk of her tongue for biopsy?
Might explain the coughing?

youtube.com/watch?v=OrjGb6otxUg

kek

SHOW HER COMPLETELY DESTROYED AND DEMOLISHED ASSHOLE

NOW

what the fuck did i just watch

Cigar burn? She's probably into some sick shit like that.

its the pit of Hades opening up

It's an Australian television series called ''Danger 5''. It follows a group of five international spies on a mission to kill Adolf Hitler and thwart his plans of world domination. It's actually extremely funny.

Unless it's an illusion, heart problem? But need medical pro -- a doctor, as some might call them.

I'd hit it in an instant my dude

Shes taking 25i-NBOMe to fuck her shit up before she fucks our shit up

Google searching images from last night. One looks really fucked up but is pretty jaggy, another looks pretty alright, although it does look like there's a weird depression in her tongue.

Australian eh

Alright one

this is the correct answer

WTF jaggy one.

Her Rothschild friend uses her mouth as an ashtray.

cancer

she's dying of cancer

Kek

Quicker from eating ass but yes. Mouth's are for food.

It's where the Venom is stored

What the fuck could it be? I know someone that had toungue cancer and she didn't have that fucking hole in her mouth. Hillary confirmed lizard

Could be a stain on the TV display or maybe artifacting. We should investigate into this desu. Maybe try to find some high-res photos of her having her mouth open.

What did I miss?

It does kind of look like a shadow. Although I have no idea what object would be hanging or at what angle to cause that.

Did they drop confetti? Maybe a shadow cast by one falling and an unfortunately timed picture.

The black spot.

We can but hope

why does she opens her mouth to the max, its looks crazy and completely unnatural

This. Have an eye open for it. It's just not natural. Googled it now, couldn't find any other pics with that hole, so it must be new or bs

It's literally just a drop of water and the video doesn't have any hole, sorry

Can someone tell me how to filter certain words in the Sup Forums filter, i.e. all variations of it?

I type the word in, and click on the tickbox to hide it, and then some shitposter posts something with a slight variation or symbol next to the word, and thus it doesn't filter.

Please help.

In any Skull and Bones initiation ritual, you have to bite the head off of an oprhaned child. Of course, nobody can do that with even a healthy newborn baby, so most just bite the head off a premature born baby, or a fetus from an abortion clinic. Apparently, HRC was such a "total madwoman", that she asked them to find her "y'know, one of those really small midgets, with tiny heads? the ones that are proportional like us," and lo and behold, they took a 15 year old midget, kicking and screaming to Bohemian Grove. Hillary laughed at the sight of such a, as she puts it, "foul, pathetic disgusting creature," and is gleeful in knowing that she can end the life of a human now, with no repurcussions. She greedily opens her mouth, saliva dripping from her tongue, as she gets her teeth around the skull of the poor creature, who is screaming for her mom. Once this poor midget feels Hillary's razor sharp dentures start to puncture the skin around her neck, she bites Hillary's tongue as a last resort. This causes Hillary to gag and cough, especially since she now has the midgets hair down her throat. She says "eh, fuckit, gotta do what I gotta do," and clenches her jaws as tight as she can around the poor little person's neck, snapping it like a wish bone at Thanksgiving. Once the head was off the midget's shoulders, she spits out the head, and laughs with blood running down her lips, until she notices that some of that blood is hers! She panics and tells Bill to quickly see what happened to her tongue. Bill inspects his distraught wife's mouth, and notices a giant chunk of flesh missing. Hillary, in a rage, takes a letter opener from her purse, and ends up stabbing the dead torso repeatedly, in a fit of hysteria. It was a special night for her.

Portal for when she eats babies' souls. Skips going through her physical digestive tract and instead just directly consumes it.

Too good to be true. Kek is truly with us

infowars is holding a 48 hour flash contest regarding that pic best shoop wins $1000

Ulcer

Confirmed...is a snek.

What's for breakfast , lad?
Toast with honey and shitloads of tea for me. Maybe an egg. And a crumpet.

It's the opening to the hollow earth

ENHANCE!

Holy shit. This is it ! Praise kek !

SHE'LL BE FINE

I got you fampai

The real answer is that there was confetti flying around when the picture was taken and a piece was flying in the foreground and just happened to be in the line of sight of the camera and where her tongue is. In the larger you can see blurry confetti all around the area.

fucking hell she is actually a robot. has science gone too far?

What is that metallic shiny shit on her throat

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Sauce. This must be trolling or some shit.

Saliva

Geographic tongue. It's generally benign.
It's possible that it's scarring from having cancer removed or the like though.

The snek breaths threw it.

LSD

Is no-one else as genuinely unnerved by the look on her fucking face as I am? She literally looks insane. Why is she always pulling that face, and more importantly, why do other people think it's ok??

Pic related: The Real Hillary