Why are fat people so subhuman?

why are fat people so subhuman?

youtube.com/watch?v=SsHP9PkZv58

so brave.

>be american
>be fat white trash
>marry shitskin parasite
>destroy nation

why US bikini ? She would be more beautiful with a canadian bikini.

Fuck the U.S. Marines this bitch is brave.

Women are really children, they set such low bars for themselves then expect bravery awards.

pol hates fat people
im really starting to like you guys

>barefoot in public bathroom
>toilet paper touching the floor

>barefoot in a public bathroom

This. Most men are just like...

Look at how fat of a fuck I am? I should probably do something. If not that they are at least apathetic about it while not exactly accepting of it.

Women really are mental midgets.

That's TRUE bravery.

She should up the ante and go barefoot cross a field of Lego bricks.

She spends a lot of time there, gotta make yourself at home you know.

>Wife had seven kids
>Stretcmarks never nearly as bad as fatties

Not sure if I just laugh or be disgusted.

post pics

WTF? I wanna burn the American flag now.

Why the fuck would you take a god damn Bimini picture in a filthy bathroom with no shoes on?!

Go outside, tuck your fat in a bit or something, lay on a pool chair and take it like a normal human being.

Honestly I feel like she was at wal mart and decided to buy a bikini, but felt reall ashamed of her body. In a fit of impotent self hating anger she decided to change in the disgusting bathroom, have her mom take a selfie for her, and then post it in Facebook to receive approval.

How much do you want to bet she never wore it outside that bathroom?

>why are fat people so subhuman?

you mean fat americans. dont you see the flag? this bs is american made

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

Can't. She comes on Sup Forums and I don't feel like risking getting bitched at.

WTF?? I Hate thin people now!!

So all 7 of them are yours?

It's fat enough to be indistinguishable from sex. No wonder people today are confused about gender.

Fatness, more than anything else, really just captures everything about the decayed state of America for me.

>only nice comments

This is what bothers me about fat people. Be a disgusting hamplanet if you want, but don't tell me not to be revolted by your body.

>females on Sup Forums

Don't lie to me user

It's men who enable women to be so shitty. Men call fat girls "beautiful" and "brave" and "sexy" all the time. They make excuses for women to be fat sacks of garbage. They accept a fat girl because they think it's the best they can do. They accept their wives gaining 100 lbs during a pregnancy because it's "baby weight". Men are the issue here, not women. We all agree women are mental midgets. They do not think for themselves, they simply exist.

Guess how many women like fat dudes? Almost none. Women don't put up with men who don't fall into a narrow spectrum of attractiveness. Guess how many men like fat chicks? Plenty. There's even posters on Sup Forums who would marry an obese woman and call her "beautiful". Men are pathetic, and modern men are absolutely worthless.

You can't fault women here, at least they make their desires known. You can bitch all you want about how women only like 6' tall, muscular men, but it's their choice. You sad sacks are the ones who get butthurt and then settle for some obese landwhale because she's the only one who will take you while you put absolutely zero effort into your appearance.

If you're sick of obese women, go after the chubby chasers who enable them.

wtf I love hambeasts now

avg Sup Forums poster is a fucking neck bearded hambeast or lanklet

So brave to put on a bikini in a bathroom stall then hang it back up so some poor women has to experience her greasy residue on their skin.
At least she got her facebook points.

I remember this one skeleton Jewish kid I knew in high school. He was always talking about how much fat people made him sick. I mean, I agree for the most part, but I found it annoying because this kid literally could not get fat. I can't think of a good analogy for it, but just that I think it's arrogant and un-self-aware for ectomorph types to make fun of fat people, especially when they are male. Mr skeltals aren't as degenerate as fat people, but they are definitely as pathetic.

To be fair, everybody but fat people hates fat people. Some chicks may say they're all for body positivity but really they just know fat chicks aren't competition and they're means as fuck behind their backs.

Yep. All of them came out with blond hair and blue eyes. No halfbloods yet.

She mostly just comes for the Trump HYPE and happenings/news shit. She's not a complete poltard.

wtf I'm low test now

>only nice comments

Kek

It's actually a good thing. Because at least now the niggers child will be half white. Genetic accidents happen and could result in a good thing. The white woman would have died lonely and the nigger would have had 10 black children.