Why is America the tranny capital of the world?

Why is America the tranny capital of the world?

This could be a new maymay.

Americans always overdo everything. If they accept trans people then they must have the most trans people in the world.

>American men

usa number 1

That's a little under half of one percent.

Amerimutts transcended human biology and can racemix without procreation.
Los mutantos...

Freedom

I fear the day surgery and hormones will advance to the point where you can't tell them apart from biological women. The future is scary.

They should call it gender disphoria disorder, because "transgender" normalizes a serious mental illness that drives people to self-mutilation.

These people need help not encouragement.

I don't fear that. That sounds fucking amazing. Everyone would be happier. What's the issue?

Hahahahhahaa dumb goyim. This is what happens when your parents don't filter out foods by the estrogen in them

30 years until balkanization max.

>transgender
>gender

rofl

this has nothing to do with hormones. it's just the current social trend. people want to hop on.

Seeing a dick when you take their skirt off.
Or dilation. Ew.

>Seeing a dick when you take their skirt off.

fag

What is the total % of LGBTQPR etc people in western populations? Does anyone know?

5% give or take

I'm not into traps myself but I've never really gotten the hate for them, they make some people happy and it's what they want. This fucking morbid moralfag obsession with who other people are fucking is beyond me.

Fags are not the reason there's dropping birth rates in developed countries and this isn't the type of degeneracy that's fucking people up, although wasting time making this a bigger issue than it is might be.

That's it. Andyet there has to be homos in every tv show, trannys in every movie, etc. It really is a war on reality when they push these things as normal.

>That's it. Andyet there has to be homos in every tv show, trannys in every movie, etc. It really is a war on reality when they push these things as normal.

It's not that you dumb flyover. It's just that there are a lot of fags in Hollywood and you write what you know, and all they know is faggotry..

>homos in every show
i mean, if theyre 1 in 20 of the population then itd make sense theyd be in shows with a lot of characters
>trannys in every movie
ive literally not seen a single one, what the hell are you even talking about