Why don't we send thousands of mormon missionaries into the Middle East to convert shitskins to Christianity...

Why don't we send thousands of mormon missionaries into the Middle East to convert shitskins to Christianity? It's a win win because either

>It actually works and we are able to show them the light
Or
>Somebody attacks/kills them which legally gives us the ability to bomb them into a barren wasteland

Other urls found in this thread:

mormon.org/missionaries
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never meet one off these redpill me on them. Are they like jehovas?

Jehovas with magic underwear.

The Islamic countries won't allow it, unfortunately.

Well. One simple reason - it is illegal to convert a muslim in pretty much any islamic country. Which translates to "safe for turkey, I think all of them".

>mormons
>christianity

Jehovahs but more chill.

>mormon missionaries
>Christianity

Because cults prefer to target vulnerable native Christians, like the Orthodox. Same thing in Russia. These faggots don't get near Muslims.

Why is it magic?

What is he thinking pol?

I'm a space cowboy
Bet you weren't ready for that
I'm a space cowboy
I'm sure you know where it's at
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Mormon here.
We're not like the Jehovahs witnesses in a few ways, there are some big differences
Their concept of heaven is an interesting one, only 144k people will live with God while the rest chill on new earth and things are lovely.
We believe every darn person has the potential to return to God in heaven. Why would he create all of us and not provide the path? Every person has an opportunity, this is a fundamental belief of my church.
Reason we don't go to muslim countries is because they won't let us..
We're not allowed to send missionaries to China either.
We would love to bring those in the middle east into the Christian fold

if those packs were packed with explosives instead of bibles, maybe

>Arians go to heaven

Mormons tell their missionaries to avoid muslims for personal safety reasons.

.. did you mean Asians?
Cause whoever, they get a chance to accept the Gospel of Christ.
Partially.
We don't say to avoid them specifically, but whenever there's a Muslim heavy area we have to be careful clearly.

No I mean Arians. Followers of Arius of Alexandria. Mormons and JWs.

Mormons in Oz? Wew, pretty far from the mothership no?

or C
>mormons get killed which is also a win

>those smugfaces and tacky ass ties

Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses are NOT Christians.

I've not heard of Arians before..
After a quick Google search it sounds like what he's saying about the father and the son being separate, but the father being superior makes sense.
But we don't follow old Arius. We follow Christ and a living prophet.
Yeah, they dropped me off here, I'm due to ascend back next week actually.
We are, however arguing about it achieves nothing.

Mormons aren't Christians you fucking idiot.

So send them anyway! If it works it works, if the government kills or arrests the missionaries we bomb them

If you deny the divinity of Christ you are not a Christian, and there is no discussion to be had.

Mormonism borrows from a fictional racial identity of the "Lamanites". Much as this could just as well be manipulated to include sand people it is going to be a point of contention, and could just as likely provoke a split in the LDS and as much conflict as there already is within and around Islam.

But Christ is divine.
If we need to be the martyrs to bring about a great work then so be it.
Is scary though T_T

WHERES THE DIVERSITY?

>Why don't we send thousands of mormon missionaries into the Middle East to convert shitskins to Christianity?
Reminder that Mormons are not Christian

Joseph Smith's consulate made an agreement with the Ottoman Empire that they would never proselytize in Abrahamic countres (Jewish and Muslim). It still stands today.

Then America's NATO "allies" will be appauled at the lack of respect for foreign sovereignty in Islamic countries, and go to war with us.

Of course, Jesus is just a cover for repackaging the true Aryan temple religion to the 1800s yokels. Church authorities know the truth.

The worst that can happen is we get a bunch of shitskins going door to door on a bicycle wanting to talk about their God.

Source? I don't doubt it. Mormons have some weird doctrines about reserving the title of presiding Bishop to a Jew of the pure Aaronic line. Howard W. Hunter used to openly call Islamic people children of Ishmael.

why not send liberal progressives with all their peace and love hippy dippy shit?

In mormonism, almost no one gets sent to hell. Most people end up in a heaven that is pretty similar to normal christian heaven, diligent mormons believe that they get to go to the next level heaven and become gods and make spirit babies and shit

So why bother becoming a mormon if non mormons are already guaranteed a bretty grud heaven? Why not place your bet on a religion that has more dramatic consequences if you happen to have guessed wrong on the ol' wheel of religion.

Even though mormons might not be christian, they're still pretty cool people imo.

They're much better than muslims.

In fact, I don't think I've ever met a mormon I didn't like. They're always so nice and positive.

>Mormons
>Christian

Straight from the book of mormon: 2nd Nephi 31:21
>and the only and true doctrine of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, which is one God, without end. Amen.

speaking of, i ran across something on Sup Forums or /his/ that talked about mohammed being an arian with something else mixed in... it was a contemporary, so maybe it was sophronius? stop me if you know what i'm talking about.

Let's all request a meeting with them and then put the middle east as our address.

mormon.org/missionaries

Mormons don't deny the divinity of Christ, but they also believe divinity is not an exclusive attribute of a single being.