Alright I'm getting sick of this shit. When is this New York weasel going to stop praising Vladimir Putin...

Alright I'm getting sick of this shit. When is this New York weasel going to stop praising Vladimir Putin? I hate the Russians, I will hate the Russians as long as I live. They have 1/10th of our GDP! SAD!

I know the Trump campaign is watching this board. Tell him to shut the fuck up with the Russian weeaboo act. It's disgusting. We didn't kick the shit out of the reds for decades just to have our leader praise them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiH24F6UnTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actually 1/17th, get your facts straight fattie

To think I was giving them the benefit of the doubt. EVEN SADDER! Pathetic!

>my 3rd world shithole of a country is making amerilards THIS mad
CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

What's wrong with Putin cuckboi?

>(((You)))

Russia, America, same, same

And still they have power to end civilisation

He's a Soviet apologist

He's RUSSIAN, you IDIOT. Do you need a better reason? Unlike the turban-wearing incompetent fucks out in Desertland, the Russians actually DO hate the west and have been conspiring for HUNDREDS OF YEARS to kill all of us. Are you fucking dumb you British fuck?

>When is this New York weasel going to stop praising Vladimir Putin?

Can you provide any sources to your claims?

>I know the Trump campaign is watching this board

So does the MSM the JIDF the "NSA" your mom boyfriend your teacher, alot of people come here and last time i checked this site is public and not le secret ZOG-like HQ of white supremacists

>We didn't kick the shit out of the reds for decades

You have a much worse commie problem then Russia, that Revolutionary Communist Party bullshit combined with SJW or liberals or whatever is sperading like a disease in your states

youtube.com/watch?v=ZiH24F6UnTA

And that's bad because...?

Russians are fucking based you cuck...

Keep watching CNN, fagboy.

you're polish. i get it

You're fucking degenerate and retarded.

Russia is Europe whereas towel heads come from the shit hole Middle-East. Why the fuck would Russia be worse than the Middle East? You're fucking high on crack.

What we need is a principled conservative campaign.

>$.02 has been deposited in your tendie fund

wtf I hate Trump now

>I hate the Russians

I like Russians

>I will hate the Russians as long as I live

I always have

>We didn't kick the shit out of the reds for decades

Have you ever kicked the shit out of anyone except third world places. Your last glorious victory, for example, after a ten year siege, Iraq. Whoopty doo.

I'll do one better.

Russia is the last major European foothold in the world.

Plus they have national pride.

The Russians helped stop Britain and France from intervening in our civil war. Most anti-Russian sentiment is due to the Cold war.

Oh boy, the neocon Jews really got in your brain and scrambled things up there, didn't they buddy?

>have been conspiring for HUNDREDS OF YEARS to kill all of us
THEY KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN

muh russian boogeyman. hillary and merkel are the wicked witches then

>I hate the Russians, I will hate the Russians as long as I live.

Found the neocon.

get a load of this jew