Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYy4gWeVTFE
osirisnet.net/tombes/nobles/ous56/e_ouserhat56_01.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WUZ

builtin da pay ra mieeds n shieet

NIGGERS

NATIVE AMERIKKKANZ AND SHIT

it's sad that ancient fucking egypt is the only thing of value that their race can be proud of.

Instagram is a gold mine for these

I hate Africans.

I hate those vipers, destroyers, usurpers, Bane of all mankind. The worst infestation. The black death was no where near as bad as the rising dark tide. At least we can survive a plague. We can't survive the ghouls and their eternal wandering masters.

Everything about them disgists me. Ot makes me sick to thr stomach to see them tread upon Europe's sacred soil.

Loving the black jesus with shades

Joke, right?

>We wuz greek 'n sheeit!!

Try thinking about slavery, retard.

Don't forget peanut butter, nazi.

>Akhenaten / Nefertiti

Kek nigs juxtaposing themselves with what was objectively one of the worst Egyptian reigns/rulers, that disregarded the old gods, self-proclaiming Akhenaten as a demi-god, threw out centuries of tradition, heresy, caused social upheaval etc etc etc

Their empires were reletively small and pathetic, the Benin empire, and the Ashanti empire for example. Empires sure, but the only reason why they get so much rep is because liberal and cuckservative nigger lovers want to say "See look what our majestic niggers can do." As if we, with our boundless historical Empires should be fucking impressed or something.

>only thing of value that their race can be proud of.
>their race

Would you look at that. They look nothing alike. And that is a hat, not hair, retarded niggers.

>Revelation 1:14
>The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

Doesn't say Jesus was nigger!

It was meant for

Those facial structures looks completely alike.

Do niggers actually believe the we wuz shit unironically?

Welp, that's scientific PROOF right there that WE

So let me get this straight, they were mind reading Egyptians with hovercraft who invented everything, yet they were easily enslaved by "dumb whitey"? That's fucking embarrassing, do they not realize that they are essentially admitting to being dethroned by a bunch of neanderthals with no effort?

Egyptians must have been Aryan niggers with all of those blonde/red haired blue eyed mummies and statues found. Either way, mainstream Jew and shitskinned controlled academia claims the Egyptians were some kind of North African non-White Caucasian people. Not White European, but more closely related to White Europeans than to Sub-Saharan African niggers being Caucasians and all. I however, as a historical revisionist and Nordicist, believe they were the Nordic race.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYy4gWeVTFE
osirisnet.net/tombes/nobles/ous56/e_ouserhat56_01.htm

Obligatory.

>That's fucking embarrassing, do they not realize that they are essentially admitting to being dethroned by a bunch of neanderthals with no effort?
To be fair, isn't that exactly what Sup Forums does about Europe being overrun by non-whites?

oh shit

Hey, wuz blacks kings n shiet ? Can you confirm ?

So jews claim to be egyptian slaves and black claim to be egyptian kings?
Does this mean blacks and jews are bitter enemies?

No, because they haven't dethroned anyone and Europe is purposefully letting them in to become extinct.

Those are Fayum mummy Roman era "Egyptians," heavily mongrelized by then. Stupid sand nigger.

Check dees asstrunuts frum space.