Slavs are lesser, 2nd tier White people (still White nevertheless)

Slavs are lesser, 2nd tier White people (still White nevertheless)

Prove me wrong (you can’t)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/russian/features-41982649
usnews.com/news/best-countries/power-rankings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s true. You should see how Poles and other slavs act here.

Maybe Hitler was right about them being subhumans? Certainly seems like it at least, but let’s wait for another decade and give them a shot.

Generally you're right, but let's look what that picture going to be in next 50 years
I can only speak for russians. And russians have good potential to climb on the rate of ""really first world countries""".

We are good at math and tech, also our humanitarian sphere is not that bad, there are russian writings that account as classic in the west. We just need good goverment and some time. My bet that in next couple of decades we will be on the rise.

It’s been 30 years already and you’re only getting worse

Yes, but only in some, not in all competitve areas. For example, we are second world power(after usa) in neural nets and artifical intelligence. Also we are getting richer step by step, also expected duration of live rises, also crime rate and alcohol consumption reduces etc.

Yes, our goverment are extremely corrupt, yes, our cities look like shit, yes, our countryside is almost died and yet I bet there are huge chance we will be rise again.

>still White nevertheless

I call bs. Aryans are superior to Slavs.

*slavs get 2nd World War'd and genocided*
*slavs get communist'd*

"HAHHAHAHA LOOK AT THEM THEY ARE SO POOR LOL"

China is way better than you shut the fuck up before I take Karelia back little pussy bitch

China is better, but it's still almost impossible childish dreaming to get Karelia ""back""
t. karelian

?

You are White, just not as good as me

Soon you will collapse and Karjala will be independent and we will annex it diplomatically. Bitch. We will get Inkeri back too you HIV infected scum

I don't hate slavs but I hate how they act
Majority of them are dog looking Untermensch with a family history of anger problems because their grandparents were beat by rulers from catholic nuns in schools

Has this not been well-established? It's pretty common knowledge that Slavs are basically the niggers of Europe.

Didn't mean to quote the Russian lol sorry

Slavs have better music, movies, languages and food. Cull yourself mutt.

>catholic

Not him but uh aren't poles and western Slavs primarily catholic

I was referring to slavs not you Asian vodka monkeys

>america has to use the rockets of subhumans to get into space

At least they are considered white unlike us :(

Name all slavic countries then

But you guys are white! And so cute...

No they aren’t

Poland
CzeczovocCoxzlcoslavamia
That one puppet country of NATO
that one puppet country of Russia
Irrelevant country next to Greece
Irrelevant country next to that one
Australia
New Zealand before the 18th century
The state of Pennsylvania

Am I missing any?

A brain, but it's a common problem for an american

never call me whi*Te again, cracka

>Amerilard education

You are 2nd tier White thus ought to serve your German and American masters.

>toothpaste sense of irony

Didn't know "A brain" was a Slavic country
Amazing English awareness Ivan, I'm the stupid one here

I am glad you admit it

Never talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

stop making us look even worse you fucking retard mutt

t. diplomat child

>iplying being called white isn't a slur
>iplying Germans aren't Slavic

lmao

>>iplying Germans are Slavic *

Germans are aryans whiles poles are asians (slavic)

You were subhumans even before WWII and communism. Your country achieved nothing, contributed nothing to humanity.

>can only speak for russians. And russians have good potential to climb on the rate of ""really first world countries""".
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is like when africans delude themselves about how their country becomes more like western ones.

Are you here 24/7?

>For example, we are second world power(after usa) in neural nets and artifical intelligenc
Wow where you came from with such pure brainwashed brain?

Why do you people care so much? It never ceases to amaze me that you could look back at history and see the rise and fall of different civilisations with people of different skin colors and ethnicities and still think "hur dur white mustard race gas the subhumans"

>Also we are getting richer step by step
I can't take it anymore this is just too fat.
bbc.com/russian/features-41982649

You are posting outdated statistics, here's the 2017 version. Russia is #2

usnews.com/news/best-countries/power-rankings

You are a bad shill

Prove it. Polacks are more Aryan than Germans.

>poles are asians
correct (and we're prod of it)

He is right you mong. There was a fall between 2014 and 2016 but it's recovering again.

>Polacks are more Aryan than Germans.

Ofcourse, mr. Soros pays me me to shit on glorious Russia.

Haхyй пoшeл, гoвнo тyпopылoe. Moя зapплaтa yпaлa в двa paзa и вce цeны блять выpocли ocoбeннo нa тeхникy.
Пpocтo хoчeтcя peaль взять и yeбaть мpaзям пиздaбoлящaм типa тeбя

stay mad poorfag, how about you get a proper occupation instead of crying all day

>You are posting outdated statistics, here's the 2017 version. Russia is #2
>#27 in Best Countries
Are you trolling me?

Are you fucking blind or just playing dumb

Are you gonna say same to 80% of russians who earn even less than me too?
Ibetter support Navalny against corrupt politicians and their bootlickers like you.

Why is Poland such a joke?

Stop acting as if your countrymen don't make use of the corruption and avoid taxes. The real salaries are much higher than shown in these statistics

>has a lot of rusty rockets with brainwashed population ready to die for oligarchs
>population lives in shit and like shit
Fucking giant North Korea.
Best country is picrelated btw.

Don't you ever call me wh*Te again, Burger

>your countrymen don't make use of the corruption and avoid taxes. The real salaries are much higher than shown in these statistics
I don't do any of that or know anyone who does.
Are you sure you're a russiaboo? What's with this assumption that all russians are same scum as politicians?

smart people abuse the system, even here in Germany they run underground businesses, I worked for them

with "them" I mean Russians. Poles do the same btw

"germanics are lesser, 2nd tier people"

~mediterranean, ancient roman times

>Yes, but only in some, not in all competitve areas. For example, we are second world power(after usa) in neural nets and artifical intelligence.

Yandex comes out with some good stuff, and there are a lot of Russians working in AI in the US, but not much important machine learning research is produced in Russia compared to the US or China (who will take the lead soon).