Dumbing of Age

Daily reminder that we're supposed to like Carla and his disproportionate retribution on Mary.

Other urls found in this thread:

itswalky.tumblr.com/post/145043742627/latwpiat-itswalky-maritzac-itswalky-i
youtube.com/watch?v=YfDqR4fqIWE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Charles_Vacca
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/09/02/girl-who-accidentally-shot-her-instructor-with-an-uzi-said-the-gun-was-too-much-for-her/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The days of "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me" are done. It todays world, thanks to the internet making everyone introverts, saying mean things is tantamount to punching someone in the face then slapping their mom.

I like Mary. How do I find just the ones where she's involved?

If I hadn't seen the shit his commenters say I would wonder how he hasn't realised that Carla isn't the hero of this story arc.

Godammit, that Rube Goldberg device doesn't even make any sense. For fuck's sake.

click

Someone post tomorrow's strip.

bowling ball will fall on the stack of books (which will probably collapse irl but let's pretend it will not)
bowling ball "bounces" on the trampoline, hitting the swatter and supposedly activating the hair dryer
the ballong will fly towards right

but then I don't know what will happens next, the device is truly fucked up, like his maker

>yfw this explodes on Carla because she's a shit engineer

itswalky.tumblr.com/post/145043742627/latwpiat-itswalky-maritzac-itswalky-i

Engage maximum butthurt reactors

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS COMIC ABOUT? WHO'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE BAD GUY? IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF A SYNOPSIS

The bowling ball being released makes no sense. It looks like pulling the door open pulled the thing holding it up away. But looking at it, there's really no way it could've ever held it up. The weight is way to far away from that level, essentially, that lever looks none to solid. I think the lever might even be pulley, which makes it even worse.

A bunch of people start college and fuck each other and argue about religion and stuff.

The balloon will be blown onto the ring stand(?) and popped, then something will roll down the incline?
End result looks like it'll be some sort of flame thing, maybe spelling "bitch" or something.

What is that contraption even meant to do?

Man if Carla put that much effort into studying she'd have graduated already

Why is that thing whistling the main bit of the 1812 overture next to a terrible abortion of a rube goldberg machine?

If the next 3 comics were Mary and Carla staring at that trap fail before Carla stomps off, it would be the funniest thing that Willis ever done.

Hahaha, Willis sure does hate people asking questions or in anyway critique his work. Every time I've gotten banned was because I said Willy didn't know what he was talking about. Like how Amber could stab someone in police custody and receive no punishment was ludicrous.

You know, Mary lives with Roz.
What if Roz opened the door?

Also it's still funny to me how Roz was supposed to be "the evil one" back in Shortpacked, because he was a slut that looks like an old lady.

>The trap is somehow supposed to be this cutesy prank
>it ends up killing Mary dead
>the carla goes to prison for three decades
male prison

YES

where's patreanon?

Hey look, the trannyman is physically harassing a woman in her home again

daily reminder that trannies are the alpha males of the social justice social hierarchy and thus females are expected to submit to them at all times

post movies you didn't expect to make you cry, but it did

Willis's comment section really loves the idea of a tranny putting a straight woman in her place for not wanting to be physically intimidated by a man

>It todays world, thanks to the internet making everyone introverts, saying mean things is tantamount to punching someone in the face then slapping their mom.

while actual acts of violence, per this comic, are totally okay

He's TAKING HIS POWER BACK from the short, weak, basically helpless female

you know what'd be great, would be if the dorm caught on fire, and mary got killed because carla had trapped her in her room

>Book making a ramp under the bowling ball is balanced on one corner instead of a side.
>Using a book instead of just crafting a wedge like so many other parts.
>Still using 1812 overture, and not Powerhouse. youtube.com/watch?v=YfDqR4fqIWE

Analysis of not the comic at all actually. Mary may be bigoted, but she wasn't actually impinging on Carla's right to do anything, so this is not analogous or similar at all. Unless Cerberus really thinks that trying to use the washroom of the gender you identify as is similar to breaking the rules by skating near someone's room and being a dick when they ask you to go anywhere else.

I'm still holding out for my waco style ending

This is the end lads

Powerhouse is for Tom and Jerry faggits

>his

We actually just live in a world where reputation matters more than bodily integrity. Getting hit by a bus could put me in a wheelchair but if enough people call me a pedophile on twitter I might lose my job and be out on the street.

On topic, I think the machine is either going to light off those five sparklers...sprinklers...maybe menorahs. or it's going to slap Mary in the face with a flyswatter.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX!?

Just shut the door again, Mary

What Would Have Actually Been Reasonably Clever
>Carla continues to do weird things that lead Mary to suspect some sort of complicated revenge scheme.
>Mary reports him and Ruth to the dorm administrators.
>Admins show up to find Carla doing nothing and Ruth having finally sobered up.
>Mary has a wild outburst and the admins have her moved to another dorm or given a warning or something.
>That was the plan all along.

Instead What Will Actually Happen
>Carla The Just and Righteous Tranny deploys a complicated revenge scheme involving physically abusing Mary The Evil Bigot
>Mary The Vile Homophobe is defeated and traumatized by The Cunning and Amazing Carla's plan, so much so that she now refuses to even come out of her room.
>Carla The Very Strong Brave resumes skating in the halls.
>Who needs conflict mediation or a mutual respect for ones rights and privacy when THE POWER OF VIOLENCE can solve everything?

It's a simple case of figuring out how many micro-aggressions to endure before a person can cash them in for a macro-aggression.

The exchange rate can fluctuate, so knowing how many rude comments and drawings equate to hitting someone with a chair or summoning a SWAT team is important.

This - thanks to the SJW Internet Police, you can now lose your job and reputation over a vaguely politically incorrect tweet or facebook post.

So once again this loops back to Willis, His Life Experience, and of course His Mom.

If any LBGT readers find comfort in his works, it's a nice bonus, but it's ultimately all about Willis dealing with his religious suburban angst.

Mary would be invincible if she just took video of all the shit on that happened on that floor with her phone.

Asma from Administration should drop the hammer on all these clowns, if she wasn't just an incidental background character.

Is it weird that I assume now when an artist draws a women in a hijab that that charter is gay? It just seems like a thing SJW artists do now to make their comic diverse.

Ironically, if she *is* a devout Muslim, she'd probably be even less accepting of Carla than Mary is.

Of course... Willis would never portray a member of The Religion of Peace in such a manner.

So the tranny is going to get Mary back by showing her that she was right about the tranny being a complete shit and harassing her?

Unless this is the most complicated penis cutting machine I've ever seen, this is just silly.

>it's ultimately all about Willis dealing with his religious suburban angst.
So just like every comic he's ever written.

Or for bonus irony, Carla can complain to Asma that she doesn't know what it's like for being So Oppressed for just being who she is. And then Asma just looks at her.

mary and carla should fugg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can one not just buy and replace roller skate wheels?

As someone who used to read this comic, I think I've since reached my breaking point. While it is hard to completely ignore it, I know feel stressed out EVERY time I see it nowadays.

Definitely ignore the fact that she went through an encounter with the police without them ever requiring her to present ID or following up on her not having any.

Shit that's a really good point. Anyone have a tumblr? Should point that out.

We've been saying that for months.

What is this face supposed to convey?

Why did Toedad bring a gun to school? At this point I'm really over thinking it.

Why didn't he call the police when she ran away.

After finding out where she ran away to, why was his first thought to bring a gun. Why not talk to the school "hey my daughter ran away, I think she is stay illegally at your school." You can replay that scene, he still could have taken Becky away. The gun is literally the only reason he us going to jail. Dina attacked him, amazi-girl jumped on his car and caused the accident.

>police
are either actively evil or just apathetic to marginalized people's problems. haven't you been following the protests? LGBT lives matter!

Because a lot of Willis's characters are written on the same level as "the opposition" in political cartoons.

Sexual satisfaction.

That Kilroy was there.

It would've been way smarter to just limit Becky's options to compel her to try and go home, but she's 18 so the police couldn't force her to go with Ross.

Is this how liberals see gun owners?

as a liberal gun owner, yes

But teaching your kids about the danger of guns and how to safely use them is perhaps the most responsible thing any gun owner can do.

user please, kids can't be trusted to learn anything important until they're at least 26, they need to be sheltered from the world as much as possible.

It's how that cartoonist saw an actual news story. At the named gun range. The cake even has 9 candles.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Charles_Vacca

Being that it's Willis, Asma may be gay, regardless of her hijab.

That really happened

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/09/02/girl-who-accidentally-shot-her-instructor-with-an-uzi-said-the-gun-was-too-much-for-her/

Horsey is still total shit at presenting argument tho

its his choice to make it a retarded redneck caricature though

Clearly they weren't responsible, in this case. An Uzi is possibly the least appropriate gun to use for the purpose of instructing a child.

Too much gay, kinda wish one of the characters was into bondage. Keeping it a secret, hiding her rope, ect.

How is that shit?

>teaching a kid how to use a gun is responsible
this thing is for sport and for adults only.

Agreed. I thought this was a general complaint about teaching kids about guns and not referencing a specific incident.

Comparing illegal immigrants to Superman is totally shitty and hacky and horrible for a political argument.

What thing? Guns? If you have a gun in your house then you need to teach your children about the danger and proper use of guns. You shouldn't let your kids learn about guns from action movies.

But Clark was an illegal immigrant.

There's a difference between someone illegally entering the country, and a baby crash landing to Earth.

It's not supposed to make sense, it's supposed to make SCIENCE!.

I think your father should have learned more about condoms in sex ed, you fucking nigger.

He is one fictional example of one

Not just any science. TRANNY SCIENCE!

What's your point?

Okay, now you are just falseflagging.

It's funny, I grew up in a household littered with guns, and I had enough sense to not be a fucking retard about them.

Shouldn't Kryptonians be ginger since they don't tan and therefore have no use of melanin?

What's the difference between normal SCIENCE and TRANNY SCIENCE?

Why is that funny though?

>people who don't believe in open boarders are dumb because of a fake superhero
Explain to me how this is not retarded

TRANNY SCIENCE isn't grounded in reality, and if you dare speak against it, you're branded as a heretic by the High Tranny Council.

But not a Muslim one.

When has superman ever been Ginger? Anyways in case it makes a difference his dad was Zod, so that's why he looks different. Also raise by illegal aliens.

They have no use of melanin. They should be downright albino.

Or do they only tan under lower energy red sunlight? Holy shit Superman's powers don't make sense.

tchaikovsky no!