Exactly what part of this are we supposed to disagree with?

Exactly what part of this are we supposed to disagree with?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk/2012/mar/27/student-jailed-fabrice-muamba-tweets
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html
france24.com/en/20150224-france-online-hate-speech-internet-anti-semitic-racism-legal-reforms-taubira
mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_29200016/racist-texts-at-center-probe-dozen-santa-clara
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/16/man-arrested-facebook-posts-syrian-refugees-scotland?CMP=share_btn_tw
theguardian.com/culture/2016/may/26/marvel-editor-in-chief-axel-alonso-civil-war-x-men
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Superman_(radio)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i also want to know what the reader is supposed to disagree with.

if you know, i would be glad if you told me.

Now I know why Cap went to Hydra

"Hail Hydra!"

Lol a refugee beat the shit out of a faggot couple here and no paper is even reporting it. Hope everyone wearing a refugees welcome t shirt or holding a sign gets culturally enriched.

Only nazis don't like open border globalism. Get educated shitlord.

The part where he goes islam - strapping suicide vests on rednecks to blow trains.
So the idiotic part afterwards.

Because fascists have never used pseudo-reasonable arguments to justify their unreasonable actions.

Why would rednecks act like Muslims?

Because the writers have to make them look less justified in their actions.

And the unreasonable part is???

It's the American History X tactic. You're not supposed to disagree, just believe that conservatives are actually Nazis.

He says what everyone wants to hear while his actions sing a different tune. He doesn't care about the nation, he just wants cannon fodder for acts of terrorism. SO you can agree with what he says, but not what he does.

Not him, but a lot of Hitler's speeches were actually pretty agreeable. Like how Germany was in a shitty state because of WW1 and how they needed to get their shit together, but that doesn't mean Hitler was an agreeable person, he was just good at giving speeches.

Constructing an enemy, scapegoating, forcing the world into an us/them split, accusing the democratic leadership of cowardice and inaction, presenting himself as the only reasonable option.
You know, fascist rhetoric 101.
He is literally bringing all the beats of your typical Hitler speech ca. 1932.

It's almost sad the way marvel does that. Just like the redneck Isis guys from Deadpool. There's no creativity involved, just take the behavior of the people you're not allowed to criticize and slap it on your acceptable targets.

Everything. Guy's just a demagogue making stupids think their "culture" and "heritage" is worth more than it truly is. Then Johnny goes, beats some homeless and maybe some faggots and thinks alright! now I belong!

compared to what? Immigrants culture? Bend over for Allah? Good plan, you must think "Alright! Now I don't belong to my ebil culture! Let's welcome the new boss, more savage than the old boss!"

I dont have any time for Hitler and his mob, but refusing to rebut the points Red Skull makes is why we might see a resurgence.

Let me put it this way, what, in Red Skulls speech do you think would have seemed out of place pre-1960 in nearly every Western country on earth?

I know the comic character is doing it to show how you shouldn't even engage with such ideas as they apparently lead to Rednecks suicide bombing, but its lazy and self defeating.

The next page, where they take it too far and strap a bomb to a guy's chest. This page makes perfect sense though, that's how weird the world has gotten

only the germans should avoid constructing an enemy.
only the germans should avoid scapegoating
only the germans should avoid putting the world into a us/them split
only the germans should not call out the inaction of cowardice of their democratic leadership
only germans should not listen to someone that present a reasoable option

germans are stupids that think their "culture" and "heritage" is worth more than it truly is, they will enact violence on homless people and faggots and think, "alright! now i belong!"

Germans truly are the worst.

>to show how you shouldn't even engage with such ideas
But that's retarded. The way you defeat ideas is by refuting them, in public. You have to engage them to do that.
I hate this attitude liberals have of "oh don't even bother discussing it", it's `1984 levels of doublethink.
Everything is worth discussing, no matter how dangerous or scary. EVERYTHING.

Its always the fucking american liberals who act like they even have the slightest fucking clue of our plight. Try actually living in a town where we have to take in a shit ton of """""""" refugees """"""""

All the increase crime and sexual assuaot, so much council funding and housing going towards them rather than our own people who need them, yet they still and complain for more. Didn't realise Syrians were black Africans and Pakistani as well.

>Man this Hitler guy seems pretty great, all his speeches are about how he wants to restore Germany to it's former glory. How could you disagree with this guy?

You're a fucking retard. The point is that you aren't supposed to disagree with Red Skull's speech. People like Hitler get into power by saying reasonable things and the point of their speeches is to convince people that all they want to do is make things good instead of killing jews and starting WW2.

you are naieve and probably underage. the modern world is in denial, they refuse to acknowledge ugly facts and attempt to censor everything. we're not allowed to criticize Islam or disagree with progressive movements, it's one big circle jerk of mob mentality stemming from extroversion to the point of addiction and an encouraged form of recalcitrance that's digging every generation a little bit deeper into this hole. also, culture is extremely important and should be remembered, saying otherwise is like saying 'meh, who cares about my parents? they're old!" and is an obvious attempt at being edgy and disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. that last little part of your post was kinda incoherent, or maybe it's just late, either way not gonna address it

the part where all of it is based on false assumptions
also, the part where it's fucking red skull and so it's obviously fabricated in order to win people over, holy shit I didn't know the Sup Forums part of Sup Forums could be this dumb

Because Nick Spencer is a fucking genius who decided to enter grey area and paint for us what's black (good) and white. He knows what's best, so if you are against illegal immigrants, you are most likely evil pawn of snake organization that experiments on people, no alternatives.

Its the reason the fringes of the extreme left & right keep coming back.

Yes their points have been rbuted before, but politics is a process where you never "settle" anything, there has to be a constant battle of ideas, even ideas you believe only a few people have.

Economics is just as bad, Keynesian has failed massively as a response to the GFC extending the pain and hollowing out the middle class, the mainstream economists prescription is soon to be "helicopter money".

Bad ideas never die.

>we're not allowed to criticize Islam or disagree with progressive movements

Yes you fucking are. In fact, you're doing it right now.

this, posting anonymously on a chinese messageboard is critizicing it, you can do it without repercussion, unless someone finds out and report you.

Much like the ridiculous usages the word "fairness' gets as a reason for every retarded idea of the far left.

>"Lets all live in a cave and eat bark, because thats fair"

>unless someone finds out and report you.

Maybe if you live in nazi germany or communist russia. What fucking country do you live in where you get put in prison for not being a liberal?

England
theguardian.com/uk/2012/mar/27/student-jailed-fabrice-muamba-tweets
>A student has been jailed for 56 days for posting offensive comments on Twitter about the on-pitch collapse of Bolton Wanderers footballer Fabrice Muamba.

Germany
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html
>Germany springs to action over hate speech against migrants

France
france24.com/en/20150224-france-online-hate-speech-internet-anti-semitic-racism-legal-reforms-taubira
>France prepares for war against online hate speech

Mate just type "racist online prison" and a country name and prepare your angus!

>not being American

Well now who's fault is that?

Well, yes, it's that stupid to start singling out people by arbitrary characteristics that say nothing about them.

I don't think they can use actual muslims suicide bombing people anymore.

Dont get too comfy there seppo.

mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_29200016/racist-texts-at-center-probe-dozen-santa-clara
>Racist texts at center of probe of dozen Santa Clara County jail guards

i am sure everyone will play fair and follow the rules of conduct, respectability

Germans just aren't doing enough, that's the problem, it will all turn out fine.

Killing people, suicide bombing, etc.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/16/man-arrested-facebook-posts-syrian-refugees-scotland?CMP=share_btn_tw
Pretty much anywhere but Murrica these days, at least potentially. Nowhere else has something like the First Amendment to stop "hate speech" legislation and such, so saying offensive things online is a jailable offense in much of the world. Enforcement is spotty at present, but it's plenty for chilling effects that lead to such things being discussed out of sight instead.

Also reading crap like this gets me grumpy.

>Marvel editor-in-chief: 'Writing comics was a hobby for white guys'

>Axel Alonso has brought in the likes of Muslim superhero Ms Marvel during his five-year tenure, and he explains why it’s simply good business
theguardian.com/culture/2016/may/26/marvel-editor-in-chief-axel-alonso-civil-war-x-men

>Alonso’s Marvel looks very different: one of two Spider-Men is a biracial kid named Miles Morales, Thor is a white woman, one of the Captains America is a black man, Ms Marvel is Pakistani American and the Hulk is Korean American. All this happened with comparatively minimal backlash from notoriously tetchy readers
>With Alonso helming the ship, Marvel has recently adopted a try-anything aesthetic that keeps paying dividends, both in story terms – the white Captain America is now an agent of rightwing group Hydra – and in terms of a broadening ethnic and gender diversity in its ranks, both fictionally and professionally.
>But Alonso has a personal stake in the changes, too. “Traditionally [writing] comics has been a hobby for white guys, and that has changed over time,” Alonso said. “I’m Hispanic and I never dreamed of having a career in comics; I started in journalism and sort of segued into this field.” He’s visibly pleased about Coates’s book in particular. “With Black Panther we’re going to have our cake and eat it, too,” he said.

Black Panther was so shit. literary comic my ass

Hmmm, seems to be missing the religious angle which inspires 90% of that sort of activity for the last 30 or so years.

Im sure that was an oversight.

>It's the American History X tactic. You're not supposed to disagree, just believe that conservatives are actually Nazis.
What

You know, I'm actually wondering why Kamala isn't involved with this story in any kind of way.

Infact, I think it'd be pretty nice for her to face the Red Skull and finally meet an opponent she can't simply punch away. I'd have Red Skull rock her world by giving convincing arguments as to why Islam isn't as good as she thinks it is, and ask her why does she support(I'd presume) the migrants going into Europe, instead of other safe muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia.

But alas, Marvel is WAY too scared of doing something like that, even though they're supposedly the most "realistic" out of the big 2 when it comes to stories and characters.

It's honestly nice to see an European telling it like how it really is.

I've honestly seen a lot of Europeans talk about the crisis as if it's something that's not a big deal and how it's somehow a POSITIVE to their societies. In general, the Germans and Swedes seem to be the most deluded about how this crisis will affect them negatively. It's somehow refreshing and discouraging at the same time to see a European recognize that this is not something that could be considered even a decent thing, and that it will end up as something potentially disastrous.

All of it. He play on the fear of people, using ponctual events and making a gross generalisation of it to paint a whole population as a threat when it is the exception.

He also shit on one of the fundamental concept of America: that it is a land of the free where everyone can flee tyranny to install themselves in the US, launch their own business and make their own American Dream.

Keynesian worked perfectly.

Every nation that spent more money during the global Financial Crisis came out better, sooner.

Every country that enacted austerity was much worse off.

All its done is inflate the stock market are the money was lent to and invested by credit worthy people.

We were told the recovery would be quick, in effect its been nearly 10 years.

My favorite parts of Spencer's Cap run have been the villain speeches.

Hi there.

I am a Muslim American. I lived my whole life here. I plan to convert to atheism. Also I fucking love Mia Khalifa.

Do you have a problem with me?

*tip

Yet the Eagles of Death Metal are defacto banned from France ... and the lugenpresse tries to pretend all the other survivors from the Muslim committed slaughters in France are against them too.

When Trump says maybe the US should stop letting Muslims into the country the Oy Veys resound around the whole world.

Economic interests will do their very best to make your life a misery if you speak the truth about Islam (it means submission, co-existence as equals is NOT a long term option).

The few lonely outliers in the media like Breitbart withstanding almost the entire press from left to right pushes the few bad apples meme and will Oy Vey away any real criticism. Something like Fox especially is clearly just controlled opposition.

Possibly, but mostly because I have a problem with her terrible, terrible boob job. Her nipples make me wince.

>tfw you're american

Fiqh is 100% clear ... you will earn yourself a death penalty. If your conversion somehow manages to gain a lot of public attention you will in fact become a target.

That's why any reasonable secular person has a problem with Islam.

>somehow tries to make it seem as if they Jews re in on this when in fact Israel and the pro Jew power players are the most anti Muslim.

> When Trump says maybe the US should stop letting Muslims into the country the Oy Veys resound around the whole world.

I mean he is discussing the wide scale ban of 1.6 billion people based on their religion. That's pretty fucking un-American. I don't like Islam, but that ain't freedom.

Also as I recall it wasn't a maybe at first, it was something he was seriously talking about doing, it's just that he's flip flopping on it now because it was something that would get him in the news and discussed, but not actually a great policy to run for president on.

but Islam is inherently un American

So are most religions, but just like everyone else they have the right to come and practice their watered down shit here as well. While I'm not going to say Christianity and Islam are the same, as practiced historically both can be pretty fucked up and completely un-American. Hell, even today Christians are still fighting for the right to tell gays to get the fuck out of their stores or the wackos who want to blow up abortion clinics. But no one is trying to ban them from the country. The problem is a lot of these people are moving from countries where Islam is the majority and to the point where it effects government policy. On a long enough time frame they'll learn to pay lip service to their faith and enjoy the indulgences of Western society like everyone else in America.

america also doesn't have border with islamic countries. it is easy for the amis to say, don't ban islam. When your protected by a visa system and an ocean , and other people here are getting swarmed by rag heads.

Wait... aren't different forms of protestant heresy at like the very core of US constitution?

They are anti-Muslim for Israel, they are pro-Muslim for Europe (also pro-ISIS for the Middle East). Less so for the US, but the oceans will protect the US sufficiently any way so it shouldn't set a bad example for Europe. Which is why Trump was near universally Oy Veyd (including by Netanyahu).

I do, because Mia Khalifa is fucking terrible, and has terrible fake tits.

He's not wrong. That's why they had to make him starting getting to blow themselves up on the next page. People would be inclinded to agree with Skully otherwise.

>all of it is based on false assumptions
But you're completely wrong, most of the changing attitudes regarding immigrants are based on actual crime statistics and repeated tangible negative experiences etc

Christian doctrine on worldly punishment and government is either largely undefined (protestants) or easy to amend (Catholics, Mormons).

Sunni doctrine on worldy punishment and government is clear and rigid (you get to pick out of four flavors of shit sandwich, but it's all shit). To not live according to Sharia is a sin for a Sunni, to say Sharia is invalid is apostasy ... every Sunni Muslim supports a religion which wants Sharia and all the barbarism which accompanies it.

Just for instance, there are two acceptable opinions in Sunni Islam on female genital mutilation. It's either mandatory or desirable.

So the Red Skull is Harold Covington from The Northwest Front?

Exactly. They like wagging their fingers from the other side of the Atlantic handily preventing the migrants from reaching their shores and demanding entry, housing, food, money and asulym because they're tan and there's trouble somewhere in the middle east or whatever, flooding their towns and harrassing their women and whatnot. If the open borders are the solution, why don't they push for opening their own borders, hmm? Organise the transport, open an embassy point where anyone who walks up and can manage to utter "asylum" gets entry and residency, no ID checked? Sound like a nice deal?

That's how I came around. I kept hearing "religion of peace" after every terrorist attack and realised it was not really true. So many peace programs and yet the attacks kept happening. Every single time it was a muslim terrorist. There would always be some muslim "expert" put on TV afterwards, telling everyone how to treat muslims and basically asking the whole of society to bend over for this one minority. The way they had global riots over a cartoon, while not giving a shit about their own terrorists, made me realise that muslims as a whole are bad people and do not belong anywhere outside of the middle east.

>Europeans talk about the crisis as if it's something that's not a big deal and how it's somehow a POSITIVE to their societies.
A lot of them don't understand how a lot of the muslims fundamentally view the west and its values, but instead believe that as soon as you move the people away from the backwards country and give them enough tolerance, acceptance, money and opportunities, badabing they'll see the light and become nicely ethnic, progressive, tax-paying and rights-respecting leftist liberals with interesting cuisine and touching traditional songs, or something like that

Which is ridiculously deluded, of course

HAIL HYDRA

>Yet the Eagles of Death Metal are defacto banned from France

What, are you saying the venues shouldn't be allowed to exercise their right to run their business how they want?

What would 1950 Sup Forums have thought about Clan of the Fiery Cross?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Superman_(radio)

Yeah they're being used to determine the motivation of a group of guards who beat an inmate to death I think. Hardly being charged for not being liberal.

As long as you are comfortable with private communications being trawled any time you go against the zeitgeist to prove guilt by association.

The "motivation" was they were criminals doing a criminal act, none of the communications were "lets beat 'x" to death".

No, I'm saying that if you publicly criticize Islam there are powers which will try and often succeed to punish you for it economically. So yes, we have the freedom to cut our own throats ... but it's not a very useful freedom.

Eventually we will cast an anonymous vote for the biggest fucking asshole we can find to overreact on our behalf. Assuming our enemies don't manage to outnumber us before we wake up.

>Eventually we will cast an anonymous vote for the biggest fucking asshole we can find to overreact on our behalf

Isn't America in the process of doing that right now?

BUILD A WALL

AND MAKE MEHICO PAY FOR IT

the part where an ugly guy with a weird face is saying it, so it's bad

So what are the other side's speeches like?

>Do you have a problem with me?

If i did that would be racist, a bannable offense outside of Sup Forums, so of course I don't.

>Guy's just a demagogue making stupids think their "culture" and "heritage" is worth more than it truly is
Yeah, except if you point out how sexist and barbaric Islam is SJWs will crucify you.

so is banning people based on their religion.

What's actually happening is everyone getting sick of cunts like you telling them that their culture isn't worth shit and they should bend over backwards to kiss the ass of ghetto thugs and third world shitholes that have never produced a single thing of value to anyone.

Tweets are not private. People should care more about their privacy, but they'd rather use twitter and facebook.

Red Skull would be less of a hypocrite if the next page was him detailing a list of corrupt bankers, and his plan to kill those bankers, take their personal wealth, and redistribute it among his followers
or a list of corrupt politicians and his plan to high-profile assassinate them and distribute proof of their corruption
or a list of wanted terrorists still at large and his plans to hunt them down

you are meant to disagree with how he says all those reasonable things then uses his new militia to do do unrelated terrorism on civilians that have no influence on the things these people are rallying against

>As long as you are comfortable with private communications being trawled any time you go against the zeitgeist to prove guilt by association.

if you are substantively suspected of committing a crime, your communications get searched. This has never not been true.

Islam is not a race.

You're supposed to realize that, since he's Red Skull, his speech is full of omissions and exaggerations to make him sound seductive.

Oh, no, you're one of the many exceptions! Yessiree, just because you're so special, your entire people get a PASS! You get a gold fucking star.

I lived in Burma for 15 years, you have no fucking idea how the Muslims there shat all over my home. So fuck off.

Why do you think it's ok to post off-topic trolls just because you have comic book reaction images?

>You know, I'm actually wondering why Kamala isn't involved with this story in any kind of way.

Being an American teenager of Pakistani decent, I doubt she gives too much thoughts to politics that don't personally affect her or the people of her city of NJ or has much kinship with the Syrians. I don't recall the comic specifing what branch of Islam Kalama follows, but most Pakistanis follow Sunni Islam while most Syrians Syrians follow Shia Islam, and the adherents of each branch don't get along that well with each other (think about how antagonistic Protestants and Catholics used to be to each other.)

I still think it'd be cool to see, but I don't think the writers at Marvel would do it justice.

I think if it happened, the best way to resolve it would simply for Kamala to just think that her Islam isn't the same as their Islam. They're from a different country, a different culture, and a different set of beliefs than hers. Plus, as far as I know (I haven't read side stories with Kamala) all her heroics are localized in New Jersey, so she doesn't have much of an affect on what becomes of the refugees.

tl;dr she's an American, and I think a conflict like that would be better suited for a European hero who had more of a personal stake in the situation (like seeing a family member or close friend attacked by refugees,) instead of someone on the other side of the ocean.

I don't think Hillary is THAT big of an asshole. Just a cunt.

daily reminder there have been more terrorist attacks and deaths on us soil caused by white gun-toting radicals than islamists

have you seen what happened to syria

you have hillary to thank for that

POST THE RACOON WEBM
YOU KNOW THE ONE

I mean fuck, with how unsubtle authors are in this day and age I feel that webm might just appear in this fucking comic

Nothing he says is wrong.

The writing on the next page is absolutely inexcusable though and it's clearly written by a generic liberal trying to make a strawman to flail impotently against

Clearly you didn't grew up in a country where Muslims were at least 40% of the population. If I was still reading this back home, Red Skull's speech would be absolutely irrefutable, going by that page alone.