Oops lol

>oops lol

I hate that scene.

this was actually a great scene. you can't force this meme

It would have been great if Supes reflected any emotion that wasn't brooding. He doesn't even look shocked, he looks fucking disappointed

Wrong emote Henry

you might have autism they can't read emotions well

>this was actually a great scene.

>>this was actually a great scene

nice memes guys you're doing good work

I really wish he made a funny quip during this scene

A great scene was the Batman horror introduction, or the destruction of Metropolis view by Bruce, but that scene????? Nope.

Never gets old.

>A great scene was the Batman horror introduction

Oh man, I forgot how fucking cool that was. He slithers across the wall like the fucking Xenomorphs from Alien and then just rockets up through the hole in the roof. So awesome.

Seeing Batman just perched up in the corner of that room was the first time Batman didn't look halarious to me, he was genuinely scarey in that scene

>Mfw people said it would be the biggest movie of 2016

It couldn't even keep up with last years mega hits like Star Wars, Furious 7, Minions, Avengers 2 and Jurassic World.

>star wars
>minions
box office gross is an objective measure of a film's quality

I am convinced that Snyder could direct a good Batman solo movie, but he should stay as far away as possible from Superman.

>Shiiiiiit....should I be, like, stopping this or something?

nice one dude I'm laughing right now everyone believes you that looks like an authentic shitpost

you might have autism if you think this is a great scene

It's more tangible than the opinions of anonymous people.

I form my own opinions.

>Disappointed

Wasn't that the point? That he was disappointed in himself because he SHOULD have been able to save him, save everyone, but didn't?

>Snyder actually can make Batman cool in the first movie rather than Superman in two movies
it's obvious that he biased towards Batman, just like what he said in the interview

Dunno, it looked pretty hilarious to me.

>my feet hurt.
>that hurt my ears.
>i think some got in my eye
>did i leave the oven on?

And they are wrong. So just stop

The entire movie was an unintentional comedy and that scene was one of the funniest. The piss, the explosion, and every single shot of Superman had me in stitches.

no you

That's been a nitpick I've always had about Cavill. Sometimes his face looks like a different emotion entirely. In Man of Steel, before he and Zod fight and Zod is seriously pissed about losing his army, Cavill has this look on his face that I simply could not register as the face of a man about to do battle with a foe that could end his life. He looked annoyed, like Zod put cheese in his Big Mac when he asked for none.

Batman perched in the corner was laughable but the rest of the scene was solid. Part of the maybe fifteen minutes of good the movie had.

Is Cavill a terrible actor or is it just because Man of Steel and Dawn of Justice are such bad movies that he comes off so terrible? I thought he was even worse than Gal Gadot.

Cavill's a mediocre actor, at best. While others get by with talent or a mixture of talent and looks, he's just looks. He's alike a worse version of Jai Courtney,something that should almost be impossible.

Try to be more subtle you idiot

I don't get it, what's wrong with it?
He's obviously sad because people died, what's the problem?