Homestuck

will a mother do WHATEVER is best for her children?

homestuck is not about functional families

Gesundheit.

not until the epilogue at least

Best thing I've seen yet in these threads

now i can rest without aradia attacking me in my dreams

sleep

Worst thing I've seen yet in these threads

>high heels in her dreamer pajamas
yowza

>Davepeta/Jade shippers
>AKA Davekat shippers trying to justify things

Fucking cunts

scores of feral dog-babies running unchecked and unparented throughout the new earth while their mother gets fucked continuously by every living creature does not a healthy family make

kill it

Delete This

they're half strider, they'll just dirk it out in survival mode

also they have space powers so they can zap doritos and AJ to their current location at will. they'll be fine

>unchecked
Pretty sure between Dave's time power and Jade's space powers they can manage their baby-army

>dave wanted an army so he could dress them all up like LOTR gondorians, then dress himself in Aragorn's outfit and say "for frodo!" at some random event

>Dave's children are Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff

FUCK

jade's favorite position:
>doggy style
>missionary for the purpose of procreation
>mating press
which?

Does that mean they bang Jade?

>Jeromy
hehehe

What if Eridan had an enlarged frontal lobe?

dunno where you guys got the idea that theyre daves kids. maybe some of them are? its difficult to tell given the number of potential fathers

>2xp

The only option is Dirk or Dave. Dirk's a fruit so that's off the table.

>Erasing Jade's davesexuality

He would've made better decisions.

Dave's also a fruit.

Not after Jade shows him what she can do with her tongue

>that scene in the mummy with the scarabs, only instead with a bunch of puppy-babies

Babies are a low level task

This
It's like in MMOs where if you do a thing too far below your level you get like, 1 experience. It's an anti-grinding measure by Sburb

What's the point of going up in the god-tiers post Sburb?

You get additional badges and abilities. Like the ability to pick up objects with your hands, or pigment in your skin, or always having your hands be shown, or leaving puberty with a pair of eyes or a nose.

>Rose can't cook hotpockets because it's a higher level ability

so liveblogger came for two posts, saw meenah and vriska hold hands and legit just left? goddammit

those posts didn't go on her tumblr so im assuming it was someone pretending to be her

There's nine humans left, five of those are related to Jade, of the other four two are women.
Humanity genetically is fucked.

Pretty sure it was just a ruse, given they don't use a secure trip and it would be like extremely early morning where they are.

who says shes only fertile enough to be impregnated by human semen?

Jade's not nearly as fertile as you think. It doesn't take extreme fertility for her to give birth to a litter, that's a side effect of being a dog. Fertility only involves the initial impregnation.

Her boyfriend can timeclone himself, that's easily enough dicks to satisfy Jade's lonely little self

Vriska is kinda cute.

>implying any amount of dicks will satisfy jade

Jade doesn't desire dicks, she desire company and the assurance she won't be abandoned. That's why she's so desperate to have kids, she thinks it means Dave really loves her and he has to be with her forever now.
Jade isn't some breeding slut, she's a sad lonely girl who needs therapy

wrong

right. jade doesn't want the feeling of a dick in her, jade wants the feeling and security of family and friends

jade was totally happy alone growing up on the island, but when kanaya started talking about breeding she was VERY interested immediately. she clearly spent a lot of time thinking about who was jake's grandfather

jade was happy because she didn't have any frame of reference
and then 24 hours of human contact is enough to make her NEED it bad. Jade's the kind of girl who refuses to let go of someone, literally.

>she clearly spent a lot of time thinking about who was jake's grandfather

In what kind of way

nice headcanon but we're talking about the comic here

you just know jade's first fantasies involved dave with wolf ears getting her pregnant

>jade fapped to the wolf children

What if ships were Dark Souls covenants.

It probably would be pretty trucking dumb.

>growing alone on the island

She had human, or rather, humanoid contact in her dreams. After Grandpa's death she was more or less raised by Prospitians.

>next generation children beset by strilonde incestual urges AND wild dog heats

>TG: like i know you dream about me enough already
>TG: lets keep some shit left to the imagination ok

>against all the odds, its an only child

>so it keeps trying to fuck its cousin, little Rose Lalonde

well the first litter in any given animal is usually smaller in number, more fragile and the offspring are runtier than later production

i feel bad for the firstborn mutant striley trying to figure out their life with dozens of younger siblings chewing on their ears and "ironically" stealing and wearing their clothing as a form of hero worship

>kinda
I think the word you're looking for is "very".

You mean Rose Egbert, right?

>has no references to go on, all its peers are weird chess things, feels alone in the world
>falls into a cult that worships Lord English

Right

Why when you guys learn how to spell Davepeta correctly?

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

I love how even your one desperate request just ends up being Karkat holding baby versions of the cast instead
Hell it looks more Daverezi than anything else

i want a vriska grub to strangle too

Davepeta does not exist.

And I have down syndrome :B

Well yeah
It's not like Bec had a dog uterus to somehow give Jade, she has normal human pregnancies

These are all really nice, but goddamn do they all have fetal alcohol syndrome faces.

Vriska is a fucking whore.

Woops

okay last time

>Vriska trying to imitate Kirby

what if kirby inhaled vriska

Hussie should have worked more on Japanese recognition.

At this point, Toby has more of a chance of getting Sans into the next Smash Bros.

So what you're saying is you want Vriska in 5ma5h?

No he doesn't.

He really doesn't.

holy shit

the three characters who ascend to the highest point of the building (dave, terezi, dirk) are all told to do it by a piece of lord english (bro(hal), gamzee, caliborn). and then those three characters' last fight is against jack english, together, on the top of a building.

and they all carry cal up with them

damn, that would have been a cool thematic thing if it wasn't washed away by how shitty everything else was

jesus fucking christ hussie

Man, imagine how many people Vriska, Gamzee, and Eridan would've killed if the trolls actually got to go through their house's door.

WHERE IS VRISKA

God, I hate Homestuck. Mediocre idea, terrible execution.

i wish i could give liveblogger a good version of a6a6i5. i feel like she deserves it for all the time and opportunity for quality discussion she has given us. its cruel to let her suffer after all that

Is an alternate dimension clone of your mother REALLY your mother?

Its still the incarnation of your mother

In Homestuck, kind of.

I'd like to play with a qt troll girl's feet.

>that stuff all happened to you, its just you dont have access to the memories
>in your physical form there are all these partitions in your mind that prevent you from remembering any of that which makes your existence f33l totally linear

And it's possible to break down these partitions, done by sprites squared, Terezi, the Sufferer, and Dream Rose. On some level stuff leaks through these partitions as well, such as how Roxy immediately recognized Rose as her daughter.

So it's the same soul, or self, or heart, or whatever the fuck the best word is to describe it, but different memories. So, she's not really your mother, but also she totally is.