Apologize

Trump is literally a meme at this point

>A blatant lie that was never delivered upon vs a concise, clear goal

Politics is like marketing.

Keep it simple, stupid

Is Trump ever wrong?

First post, best post

fpbp. obama just gave a comfortable lie, some bullshit "this is what you want to hear" answer that he never acted upon. what trump said was honest.

>literally spouts one liner memes
>he's just so simple and to the point and really keeps it real and honest!!! xD
This has to be some elaborate ruse.

If he speaks any actual policies, Clinton will just take them and 1-Up him. That's how Bernie got cucked.

I think Trump is banking on the fact that if you're not saying anything substantial, then your opponent can't either. Considering how inexperienced with actual politics he is, this is an understandable move: make your enemy as useless as you are.

Indeed, Democrats have realized that morons like yourself prefer to be fed line after line of bullshit.

This. Obama not only didnt deliver on this he endorsed the MOST CORRUPT POLITICAN IN HISTORY and called her the most qualified for the job

I thought you Hilldogs love quips.

So obama gives a shady unecessary long reply stating things he obviously went against later when he endorsed hilary the most corrupt sell out in usa political history, and you gonna claim we should apologize for hating obama for his bullshit?
Is reddit down or something?

>words are more important than actions

He's not wrong. By beating Hillary, Trump will make future political investors leery about supporting a 'sure thing'.

Obama's post is the ruse. Even if you passed all his laws what's stopping me from buying a TV network and shilling for my candidate 24/7? Are you going to set up a committee to vet permissible points of view?

Jesus you people are naive.

According to your logic, the king nigger should've got money out of politics. That was 3 years ago. He didn't deliver. He SUPPORTS big money by supporting Shillary.
Trump has won the nomination cheaply and by his own money. Clinton has been riding the oily dicks of sandniggers.
0/10 b8

That's because he's not a politician by trade, so he doesn't have the natural overcrafted liar response, such as the one Obama gave.

But hey, don't let that stop you from shilling some more.

>Is reddit down or something?
Actually reddit loves Trump and/or Sanders, they all hate shillary.

His answer would actually be quite sensible except he was asked "What are (((you))) going to do?" and he listed, passing the Disclose Act, which is legislative and falls to Congress, and overturning Citizens United which is legislative if constitutional amendment, and judicial if revisited by the Supreme Court. None of these actually fall under the purview of the executive branch.

>implying you can subvert Sup Forums with the same tactics you use for normies.

4d chess

First past the best post

>Trump is literally a meme at this point

If you only knew the power of memes.

I'm lost here, the man has literally no idea what it takes to be president, the pressures it entails etc. There's no possible way he'll win and yet he's made it this far.

The only reasoning that makes sense is the powers that be sculpted things so Hillary went up against the loudest yet softest target possible so she'll look like she won the presidency legitimately.

Nice script faggot.

Do you know where you are?

I want to talk to your supervisor.

Funny thing is Obama never did that or intended to. The democrats are hucksters

There was only one consistent conservative in the race and you guys blew it.
B-but muh MAGA!
Fucking hell, this guy was more to the right than trump, would deport illegals with no touch back policies, and actually had a functioning brain that could logically vivisect Hillary on national TV.
It's fucking embarrassing watching Trump talk on the debate stage. "MUH LIDDLE MARCO"
Still voting for the guy but, damn..
You have to admit that if your IQ is over 130, it's cringy watching him talk sometimes.

Nice script

I would like to talk to your supervisor

And he had 4 years. Now look, no corruption, none, don't see anymore corruption. Corruption all gone.

Kek, nice