In Ohio

>In Ohio
>At cigar lounge, giving a smoke offering to Kek
>Russian dude comes in, sits and starts smoking a double corona Davidof
>Only know because he answers the phone and talks to his wife in Russian
>Asks me if I can pass the ashtray
>Nod, hand it to him, and say "Kak dyela?"
>Proceed to banter about Putin, liberals, and the upcoming Trump election

Russians, I'm sorry my government hates you. You're alright.

i said privyet to a guy from Tajikistan once

>smoking
Kill yourself, faggot.

that's the plan. right OP?

>at cigar lounge

Welcome back to the 1950s, Mr Liberace

Back to your hooka lounge, habib.

>that filename

Fucking autists....

*tips cigar*

Kak dyela m'russian

>cigar lounge
What the fuck are you 40 or a fedora?

Millennial pussy.

If you think about it, considering that we considering Russia such a big threat, that actually makes Russia powerful. I mean, you have to think like a magician to really be able to see what's being used as a sleight and what's being hidden.

Imagine if there was a cold war between America and Mongolia...

He's working on it with the power of TOBACCO

What was his impression of Mr. Trump?

>leaves the band on
Kill yourself, faggot.

When you're 40 you'll understand why this post makes you look like a retard.
Hint: 40 isn't old. Like, at all.

Eastern Europeans are awesome. Don't let anyone tell you different.

>cool guys like me smoke!
>if you don't like my disgusting habit you're a pussy
Fuck off. Go suck a dick(or one of your proxy-dicks younlike to suck instead).

>In Lisbon
>British dude comes in, sits and starts smoking a double corona Davidof
>Only know because he answers the phone and talks to his wife in Bongish
>Nod, hand it to him, and say "Top o the morning to ya guvna pip pop cheerio bish bosh tiddiywhistle buttercup yorkshire puddin"
>Proceed to play with each other's todgers

Britbongs, I'm sorry my government hates you. You're alright.

I bet he support him.

>be Russian
>in Ohio

Greater Cleveland Area, brat?

It's old enough to not be a fedora in a cigar lounge, old man

We smoke dokha here, but my family has a box of cohiba, monte christo, and romeo & juliet, lots of cool and rare cigars too

>kak dyela

пoжaлyйcтa, пpeкpaтитe зaпaднyю нaкипь

>зaпaднyю нaкипь
What?

i can only afford White owls

There's a very expensive italian restaurant in dubai, called Chipriani's, they serve genuine italian food, and a relaxing cigar lounge, makes you feel like you're in the 50s of Italy.

CУКA БЛЯДЬ ИДИ HA ХУЙ ГOBHO

Nice :3
Yep. Chilling here with all the Eastern Europeans mane.
If you take the band off too early it makes it easier for the wrapper to peel from the heat, fag
He liked him- really excited to vote actually.
Pic.

Niet

Yep! I love the fresh smell of cigars, in the US we had a library full of cigars. I hate seeing when fags smoke the cheap 10 dollar cigar with a nice scent to it, its just dumb

Haha bro! you TOTALLY showed him! LOL! well done!!!!! xDDDD

>Dude cigars make you an old man xDDD bedora

All the old men smoking cigars now probably started when they were 20.

>иpлaндcкaя фoтoгaфия

Why would people smoke cigar? It does nothing. Smoke or dip is better. It's like drinking decaf.

Чё ты пpиeбaлcя, ё-мoё?

Cigarettes aren't even good
People who smoke are either addicted to nicotine or dregs who are brainwashed to think smoking is cool
Enjoy being a slave to the cigarette Jews, and then a slave to the Healthcare Jews when you get lung cancer

Being a smoker is just as bad as being 350 lbs, it's degenerate in the true sense of the term
Look at these classy gentlemen

>Why would people smoke cigar?

Enjoyment? Tobacco smoke has a nice flavor. They also smell good.

It's a hobby.

I don't understand whats wrong with enjoying a cigar, my friend and I occasionally go to this lounge by our houses and enjoy a nice old fashioned and a cigar every once in a while.

I try to smoke once a week and spend at least $15 on a great cigar than $7 on a shitty one.

>LE EBIN TOBACCO FEDORA JEW MEME

Cigars are the vice of choice for a patrician man.
For all-cause mortality, here are the risk ratios by age group for men who smoke 1-2 cigars per day:
35-49: 0.70
50-64: 1.10
65-79: 1.02
80+: 0.97

Turns out a cigar a day make you live longer.

Not cheap cigarillos, but good cigars. The $10 minimum a pop ones.

I'm hoping US starts improving relations w/ cuba, i'd be spending my money on all cuban cigars

>I'm hoping US starts improving relations w/ cuba, i'd be spending my money on all cuban cigars

Honestly, I've had cubans before and they're alright, but the hype is mainly because they're "illegal", most of the good rollers fled to Honduras or Costa Rica when Castro came to power.

Smoking cigars is possibly the most fedora thing anyone under the age of 60 can do.

Cigar smokers are some of the nicest and classiest people out there.

Pic related is my father's two big ass cigar humidors. They're called Tower of Powers and are 6 foot tall and about a foot and a half deep. Each of them is filled up with fine cigars.

>I try to smoke once a week and spend at least $15 on a great cigar than $7 on a shitty one.

You can get great cigars for under $5 a stick. If you're going to a lounge, maybe not, but if you actually get into the hobby, there's a lot on offer.

costa rican cigars are good, but i usually stay away from friends and family members when they smoke cigarillios or cigars because im allergic to the smoke, and i dont want it to get on me

God dammit it's sideways... here's an upright pic. hopefully.

>wants to spend all of his money on cuban cigars
>is bothered by smoke

Lad, I...

>smoking the cylindrical jew

What is so great about Cuban cigars?

Get off your high horse.

We all have our vices.

я нe пoнимaю, я yчy гoвopить пo-pyccки ceйчac

i collect them

Taboo, and they used to be fantastic.
>keyword used

>why do people do things
I smoke cigarettes to fuck off for 5 or 10 minutes. I drink coffee because it tastes better than water. I Drink beer because some times I like to feel artifical happiness.
But cigars are different. I smoke them when I'm happy. I'm generally happy because I have money. Money to burn, literally. They smell nice, they offer a strong, rich taste. I can fuck off for even longer. Lately they've been going great with an iced black tea. Not sweet tea, not fucking red rose bullshit, just a refresher.
What do you do? Do you drink? Play cards? Entertain? Or are you a fucking loser with "totally real online friends"?

Did they get you high or something?

As opposed to you?

>A person is doing something I don't like
>I have to stop them at once!
It's fucking hilarious how you don't realize you're actually the fedora tipper in this thread.

>be in London cigar lounge
>black fella and his missus come in and start smoking a flor de las antillas
>say g'day mate, how's it going?
>turns out he's an Aussie as well
>we gob off about home and talk shit about poms

>not killing yourself means you are a pussy
lmao

I don't get it. I don't get it at all.

You're a right nonce if youre gibbin with the darkies at the ciggy spot

And we should try to fix them, not defend them
A cigar once in a while isn't a vice, neither is a drink with some friends on the weekend. But defending actual vices is pathetic, human life is already fragile and short already

jelly

No they just taste nice. Only US embargoed them, we've had them for years.

Has he agreed to hand over the delegates?

i collect cigars, and later on i sell them when theyre worth something or give them to family since they have a passion for it

Awesome. I've never had one.

Mate, pull your fucking head in you bloody dropkick.

I bet you were at Jo Vann's in Mayfield Heights.

Then get off Sup Forums. Arguing online is pretty degenerate. Go do something productive mister perfect.

>Murica
>Can't smoke a Cohiba

whoa

>smoking obvious fakes

Ever smokes a Dominican or a Nicaraguan cigar. Chances are they were made by a Cuban company.

I'm trying to learn Australian. What did you just say?

>Cigar smokers are some of the nicest and classiest people out there.

no

You don't inhale cigar smoke pleb.

We can now. Do you watch the news?

I have. But I bet it isn't the same a genuine Cuban.

They're still restricted unless you travel there and bring some back.

>debate is degenerate

I said you need to shut up, stop your whinging and reevaluate yourself you massive idiot.

cuban rollers used to be unsurpassed and some reckon the soil in certain areas is the best in the world for growing tobacco.

a few of the top tier cubans are genuinely some of the best in the world but the average ones aren't any better than those from elsewhere. the embargo helped increase their appeal in the US because they were illegal and harder to get hold of.

You can get genuine Cubans at the local servo here. But we don't have many proper tobacconists with walk in humidors or cigar shops in general. Most of my cigar smoking has been done in Japan, Germany, UK and France.

>In Ohio
>Chinese dude comes in, sits and starts smoking a double corona Davidof lo mein dick
>Only know because he answers the phone and talks to his wife in Ching-Chong-Muckahowa
>Nod, hand it to him, and say "Boil any animals alive lately ?"
>Proceed to banter about Mao, proxies, liberals, and the upcoming Trump election

They are a New York based establishment
Cipriani
the "ci" makes a "ch" sound in Italian.
Fun fact: they are the creators of the bellini,
which is a mixture of prosecco and peach juice.

Sitting on your ass arguing on pol is degenerate. It's worse than smoking cigars. It serves no purpose. It's a sign of a lazy computer addicted social reject.

At least cigars taste good. What does arguing on pol do for you? Make you smarter?

What was ever wrong with "whining"? Why the G?

You wanna debate that? My father runs a local cigar group that has a lot of members and all the guys that are a part of the group are some one the nicest guys I've never met. Hell, he's also friends with several cigar rollers and vendors; they're pretty nice too.

hahaha le based le putin, so strong and cool xD
>Mom?? No, mom, that isn't weed I swear, it's just a moldy sandwich

OP. Sorry for the slack jawed faggots in here.

>it's not shit flinging
>it's online political discourse
Yea nah m8 you're still a fucking drongo
Krikey

I'm not so sure they're anything special, outside of the novelty factor. I never smoked cigars, though I used to roll my own cigarettes back when I used the herbal Jew. I've tried tobacco from all over the world and it always seemed like American-grown tobacco was the best

JFK was such a fan that he had his aide procure thousands of petit uppmans before he signed the embargo paperwork.

He managed to amass 1200 in under a day.

yea, i was too lazy to look it up to spell it, my apologies, and yea i like their bellini, beef jerky, and the cream cheese w/ crackers

>At least cigars taste good

Yeah, if your mouth is made of cat litter and hobo farts

>fine cigars
There aren't any. Cigars are all shit.
>Tobacco smoke has a nice flavor
No, it doesn't.

whining sounds like wine-ing
whinging sounds like win-gin