Chink here. Why is it that when blacks or mexicans get 2200+ SAT scores or 4.0 GPAs, they're worshipped by academia...

Chink here. Why is it that when blacks or mexicans get 2200+ SAT scores or 4.0 GPAs, they're worshipped by academia, but when people like me get those scores or better, literally no one cares?

Chink here
It's considered a miracle for their people

>Be a white guy
>4.0 at community college
>Getting grants so I can afford to go to college
>Running out of grant money, getting worried
>Get an email from the school on the schools little forum thing
>"White Male Only Scholarship"
>Eyes light up with excitement, "Yes! I can keep going to college!"
>Open email
>"White Male Only Scholarship.....Proposal was turned down, seen as inherently racist"
>Didn't even bother to read the whole email
>That was the first in a long line of redpills, I was a democrat/libertarian back then

That and everyone expects Chinks to get good scores

because they are so stupid and they are so insecure about it. for every 1 brown person that gets a 4.0, 100,000+ asians/asian-americans get over a 4.0.

>niggers/spics with 2200+ and 4.0
You can't worship what doesn't exist

It's like when the priest goes to heaven and asks god why the lawyer has much nicer shit than him and god says "we have lots of priests here but very few lawyers" same shit.

You're held to a higher standard than nigs.

You should be flattered.

It's expected of you. Being the master race and all.

you probably cheated anywhere

t. chink

Because you're not "diverse" enough anymore, far East Asians can actually integrate into White western societies while shitskins continually fall behind.

>Hispanic, but easily pass off as white
>Upper middle class, go to good schools, get good education.
>People still are interested in me because of muh heritage, get pussy in HS for being "exotic"
>Get tons of praise for being an oppressed minority overcoming institutionalized racism.
>Have good grades and scores (3.8/35ACT) but nothing special
>Write sob story essay about how difficult it is to be a minority in this country and how everything is rigged against me.

>mfw I get into 5 Ivy leagues
>mfw the top-tier stats white/asian kids can only get into their state school (UVirginia) and rejected by every Ivy.
>mfw all of them have had significantly harder lives than me.
>yfw I'll be at Yale next year being commended for rising above a "rigged" system.
>yfw I'll be playing the minority/Ivy league education combo and rising through the ranks of the workforce faster than a top of their class Harvard white kid.
Have fun struggling to get nowhere in life whities, I'll just be cruising my way to millionairedom because the liberals think I am simply too valuable not to hire. I'll probably be your boss one day, no matter how qualified and intelligent you really are.

>Harvard
>posting here

I'll take 500 for things that never happened, Jerry.

>be chink
>get 2500 SAT
>nobody cares
yeah fuck white people

>this

Why do Asians give their American-born kids white names like David, Linda, etc., while blacks give their kids made-up names like Shaniqua?

>thinking Harvard is a magical place of rational intelligent people with no time for shitposting
College kids are the same everywhere

You fucking know the answer. Why you asking.

It's funny cause I actually know a girl from highschool who did get into Harvard and is currently working at a Taco Bell

College can get your places, sure. But it doesnt mean it's one way ticket to being successful. People still have to work hard to get what they want, and even then, that's a stretch in todays world.

>2500/2400 score
Really impressive user

Is there a happy ending to that story?

make no mistake. we are gonna kill all of you

Hmm....
>Had to drop out of college altogether
>Didn't incur any debts, though...
>Became a lonely alcoholic because I had uprooted from my hometown to go to college and couldn't go back
>Now I come to Sup Forums everyday and shitpost
...Happy enough? I guess.

Asians actually try to assimilate while niggers need to be unique because behaving well, getting good grades and making something of yourself is considered "white".

Tfw I am one of those white kids who had terrible struggles through high school(mom had , multiple deaths in family and financial struggle). Triple varsity athletics, Eagle scout and over came all to graduate with a 4.0 by trying my ass off senior year. Was a legacy to UVA and did not get in. But some 1/4 Hispanic did with like 3.7. Fuck affirmative action.

BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING YELLOW MALE

You're part of a high functioning race.
Blacks and Mexicans, are LOW functinioning races.
So it's more impressive when the Ape/Ape-hybrids get good scores.

The current system is rigged against asians and whites who aren't latino or jewish. Ted Cruz's kids get Affirmative Action. They will need both lower test//GPA numbers and get much higher admissions rates on top of that. Bernie Sander's grandkids will get Affirmative Action. At most Ivy League schools and many other top schools, Jews arguably benefit from Affirmative Action the most. Affirmative Action is mainly used by privileged groups to benefit themselves. Blacks at top schools are largely either ultra rich immigrants or are legacy admits on top of being Affirmative Action admits. Welcome to reality.

no hardship should be a qualifier for college desu m8. its all liberalism. the only thing that matters is research potential and raw iq. hard lives affect neither.

i got rejected from grad school despite having published groundbreking research as an undergrad. i was pretty ready to kill myself. havent been able to make more than 12/hr since.

this system is fucked. kill everyone involved

spics ask for fairness and in so doing destroy all standrds and entry points.

Im not sure about how the burger grade system works, but im guessing the maximum is 6
Then a 4.0 would be what we here call average, you should at minimum get s 4.0 here in norway, i had a 5.0 and i was a stoner kid in school.. How is 4.0 even imprssive?

I just said that I go to Yale lmao.

Have fun working low-paying minimum wage jobs that you'll never get promoted out of just because you're white.

4.0 is perfect, unless you're taking...I forget what the exact term was, like, advanced classes which then allow for a maximum of 5.0, which is essentially a 120%.
4.0 is not average, it is "best", anything above a 5.0 is exceptional.

>anything above a 5.0 is exceptional.
*above a 4.0

Oppressed minorites like me need to get ahead in life according the liberals ;)

yeah but my struggle stacked against, "im partially hispanic" should matter. I don't want it to matter but if they are gonna count it to do it equally.

>pass off as white
>that thumb
Why are you lying cabron?

It is epected of you to succeed, it is impressive when one of them can even hold a job that pays above minimum wage and move out of section 8 housing.

4.0 is the highest GPA you can have in the U.S.

>Yale student
>Posting to some polish mosque burning board

Things that never happened.

You are 1 year of misery away from achieving your dreams.

Foot comparison

Because chinks don't mob up and kill enough people or destroy their cities.

>You are 1 year of misery away from achieving your dreams.
Background check for a firearm doesn't take that long, does it?

you cant even type a grammatically sound sentence. kill yourself wetback

Doesnt count, even blacks have pale feet.
Post your hand

Because it is so out of the ordinary for them. Blacks and hispanics are intellectually disadvantaged compared to east asians.

It's normal and even expected for east asians in the US to excell academically. As user up thread said, it's a fucking miracle when one of them excels.

The workforce is about competence. Nobody cares about which university you went to nor your GPA when you have a record outside of school. Enjoy your liberal carnival ride while it lasts.

You guys cheat

Isn't it obvious? Blacks and Hispanics don't achieve much professionally or academically, and our culture preaches the religion that everyone is the same. Therefore, when, however infrequently, a black or Hispanic actually provides evidence that they are just as intellectually capable as Asians and whites, it's highlighted and praised because it supports the PC social agenda that everyone's the same.

Also take the example of how blacks are portrayed in the media. Most often, when you see them in TV and movies these days, they are portrayed as extremely well-spoken, smart and successful. This is because IRL, they are the opposite, so the media has to present blacks in the best light possible to promote its agenda and mitigate reality.

please post more pictures of your feet

It's Sup Forums dude, who cares, I have a perfect SAT english score.

they used to. of course nowbtht spics get into yale it not a reliable indication of skill. they can still work for the gov though.

oh wait. muds are running the government now. kek. mite b a prob

It's a miracle for them while just the usual for you guys.

really though. posting a grammatically sound sentence is just as fast as posting a syntactical mess. unless youre an 80 iq spic...

>bottom of hand
The top desu, this is getting sad

This is true, all it took was an overdramatic sob story about the struggles of minority life and I beat out all the more qualified whites and asians. You're also delusional if you think an Ivy league education won't advance your career by at least 5-10 years.

Affirmative action

>You're also delusional if you think an Ivy league education won't advance your career by at least 5-10 years.

Depends on what field of work you plan on attending. For engineering does not matter much; however, business your suggestion may be true.

I work in corporate america. Trust me you'll get nowhere being a spic or nigger. The most you'll be is middle management where we keep all the ambitious minorities E.G. Lesbians, trannies, spics, niggers, asians and other affirmative action hires. .Upper management is full of jews and nobody gets up there with a foreskin.

>You're also delusional if you think an Ivy league education won't advance your career by at least 5-10 years.
It doesn't, at least not by that kind of margin. My brother recently graduated from Yale medical school, the whole experience hasn't been nearly as rewarding as he thought it would be. I've got one friend going to Harvard and another to Duke Uni, it's their opinion that what school one goes to matters little compared to what one does at that school, and what connections they establish.

i am pure white and got into every school i applied to.

>not getting a 2300 on your SATs

STUDY MORE.

800 on math is hilariously easy. Now all you need to do is score a 750+ on the other 2.

>not going to stanford

kek cool ivy degree bro! can you code? o you can't? i'll take an MIT or Caltech or even CAL faggot over you any day

also the real red pill for college is money

once you get to campus OP, you'll be laughed at by the actual WASPs

they know you didn't get in on actual merit and will be shunned

If you found a dog or other non-human animal that could write at the fourth grade level, wouldn't you think it was a special dog?

>you won't always be kept like a pet nigger
>everyone won't know that you an affirmative action baby your entire career
>you will ever belong

You probably don't even think those things matter though, do you?

I hate this argument. "It's what you do at that school and the connections you make". Basically if you aren't a blithering autist who just sits in your room, you get to reap the benefits of being in the friend circle of very rich and potentially very powerful kids.

But I thought all races were the same

It would be like discovering a Chink with a soul.

>Basically if you aren't a blithering autist
So a Sup Forums user?

hes literally just an animal and his englih is atrocious. the onlything he can do is be a pet. why would it upset him?

Here's my hand dude. I just said that I pass as white, i'm not casper.

Also, signing off from this thread. Peace out wagecucks

Because it's extremely rare for a black or latin american to achieve those types of scores. These are people that think going to college is a major achievement when, in reality, it's the norm for everyone else. These are people that think getting a degree in something like sociology is worthy of praise.

I'm not a stormfag that thinks that ALL minorities are inherently dumb because of genetics. It's their primitive culture that shames everyone in their respective races from achieving. An example being "acting white".

There's a very strong correlation between objective markers of professional success and having an Ivy League degree. Sure, when we're talking about candidates with 10 years of post college experience, the degree prestige isn't as important as the professional record, but it is very weighty at the beginning of your career, and always provides a nice finishing touch to later job applications.

This relationship will become weaker and weaker as Ivy League admissions have become less and less about merit over the past twenty years.

None of that is good support for your argument. It's just a small number of opinions. "not as rewarding as he thought"? Lol.

The business world is incredibly competitive, and everything you can muster to try and get a job will help. Most other things being equal (experience, connections, etc.), having an Ivy name on your resume can be the difference.

Are your connections or academic record MORE important than your degree name? In most cases yes, but there's surely a strong connection between the ability to get into a name school and subsequent academic accomplishment, and to a less extent, the skills needed to make professional connections, so there's a lot of overlap between these things.

This asshole is gonna be our president in a couple decades isn't he?

I can agree, connections matter the most. My social circle did more for me then my GPA. Fraternities are GOAT if you live in the south. Networking with your brothers parents is the easiest job snatch ever.

Because blacks are considered (by leftists mostly) to be handicapped.

Same here, OP. That's why I gave up the academic life. It's literally completely against you unless you live in California, where I heard they removed Affirmative Action.

Half hispanic here.

You are not a tax exemption stupid Gringo

it's expected of you.

>pass as white
Huh? White people don't need to 'pass as white'...

>wagecucks

but user, I'm dumb and still will inherent my families property and land

>working for anything

you're the real cuck here

Give up the academic life? I work in a major research university. Over the past few years in particular it went from looking badly multicultural to all-out chinatown. They managed to get in a few more token blacks, but apparently your only significant competition is based on having enough hijabs on display to meet the new quota.

My ex went to Stanford law and works for federal securities exchange. She was a meth head with marginal LSAT when we dated. She is Hispanic and dark skinned tho

Chinks always do great in school so no one is surprised. Headline reads, "Dog Bites Man" no one cares. If the headline reads, "Man Bites Dog," now that's interesting.

Because you're a fucking chink. You're not attractive so you can't get caught up in narcissism and partying and fucking around like white people do, so all you have is work and rice.

Welcome to being virtually white

enjoy your stay