If Commiefornia and New York are the worst states, how come they have the biggest population?

If Commiefornia and New York are the worst states, how come they have the biggest population?

Liberals.

why do you think they are the worst states?

>California
- Water shortage crisis
- Hollywood degeneracy
- Looks more like Mexico than America

>New York
- Wall street corruption
- Unclean city
- Arrogant people

Liberals create high paying jobs and a better standard of living.

What kind of degenerate logic is that?

Because people live there it's a good state?

>t. Jude

> Implying population has anything to do with quality of living

India has the highest population in the world but is literally the worst place on earth to live.

If OP is the worst shitposter, how come he has the most (you)s?

If India is such a shithole then how come it has the 2nd highest population in the world?

Check mate, atheists

Quality bait catches the dumbest fish.

They aren't the worst states. It's just that more people are aware of their problems and complain about them on Sup Forums.

China is the highest population wise and they're atheists.

Checkmate Theists.

ERR, wrong
Most practice Traditional Chinese religions

Best welfare programs.

Huh? Texas and Florida have bigger populations than New York.

Highest concentration of faggots tends to lead to the worst states.

Niggers

Socal is mexico. I live near sac and it's pretty white. More white than not. Went to a Carl's jr in socal and it was all spics.

As much as people shit on New York, they usually assume Manhattan represents the entire state. Long Island and upstate are conservative.

This entire state is beautiful and has everything from beaches to mountains for skiing. The city is not new York state. Personally I wish Long Island became its own state. We pay some of the highest taxes and are one of the last havens to raise a good kid with Christian values. Granted there are a lot of Jews in the north shore, you rarely will bump into one unless you live or work around there.

This. New York values.

People in NY know how the real world works. They'll look the other way and bend the rules if it means improving everyones lives.

I have a similar story, I went to McDonald's for the first time in a million years to try the coffee because ive heard its good. I went inside and the place was crowded with hordes of Mexican family's with packs of untamed beaner children. Like 130 little Mexicans running around the place like it was Mexican Disneyland or some shit. I looked around and even this black guy was dumbfounded and couldn't believe it either. The white girl who took my order had this look on her face like "Yeah I know this place is fucked save me"

socal is lost.

Once I saw 1 trannie and 2 diyke couples in 1 day just going to the market. One of the couples had children. Its so fucked