Tell me Sup Forums

Why aren't you carrying a gun?

>muh permit

The second amendment says nothing about a permit. Why do we need permission to carry a weapon?

The reason I made this thread and asking this is because I just came from /gif/ and saw a Webm that really got to me.

I felt horror and sadness, but then came the rage. A little girl was witnessing her mother being brutally murdered, she called the police, but the police was unable to help her.

She screamed as her mother was murdered before her, totally helpless.

Why don't you carry a gun?

Why don't you teach your family to use a gun?

>link to the thread and Webm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OELxKNvdmuE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>

This is the link

I didn't need to see that. I've been browsing this place for 5 years and that's quite possibly the hardest thing I've ever watched.

To answer your question OP, cops are the clean up crew.

Was this in Spain?

That wasn't Portuguese, so Brazil is out of the question.

Also the accent wasn't Mexican Spanish.

might be from spain. that was extremely brutal and hard to listen to

Yeah, I do.

where was god?

I do carry

around my house

This is worse because I'm actually married and have children.

This gave me ice cold chills on my back.

I do everywhere. Sometimes the mp shield, Sometimes the glawk

carrying gambling paraphernalia outside approved gaming establishments is a crime, citizen.

I think it happened somewhere in Central America, El Salvador I suppose.

I listen to that recording every day to deaden any namby-pamby feelings.

>wants 8yos to carry firearms
>not obsessed with guns

I don't carry a gun because I don't feel comfortable with one.

That's why I usually have 2 on me, a couple more in the car and at least one in every room in the house.

I'm fine with most people not having one because it is their choice. I mean, they made the decision that their life isn't important enough to fight for.

Rock out with the Glock out boys and girls.

The mother should have been carrying a gun.

>Listen to that recording everyday

I can only imagine how tortuous that must have been the first few days.

To be desensitized to the screams of children, that must hold an obsidian level edge.

Tfw millitary and overseas. I get to hold one for awhile during an exresize but with out a mag.

Fuckin' A, Bubba

I am equipped with the very best cutting edge weapons the law permits me to have

Is this a prostate tickler?

the only time i don't carry is when i'm asleep. and then, i keep it on the nightstand. take ten year old nieces shooting all the time. they love it.

It may as well be..

So is the 4 of Clubs thing still a thing? I thought people cottoned on to it and shit?

No need to carry a gun. I have a tactical flashlight. It's just as effective.

Also, even though I'm only 5'6", my girlfriend is 6'3", a former powerlifter, and a Judo expert. I've got my own bodyguard basically.

It's still a thing, but please don't talk about it.

How do you like the shield? It's probably one the the highest recommended guns I have seen and it has a nice price tag.

Just bought my first today (S&W SD9VE, $350).

Major Southern city, hunting shop owner told me they were selling 60+ handguns alone some days, barely able to stay in stock with long rifles. Shit is getting tense user, now is the time.

I recently bought a Ruger GP100 since I wanted to carry magnum rounds. It's my first gun. Was thinking about getting a Glock 40 too for that sweet 10mm.

It feels good in the hand and it's been reliable so far. (About 1400 rounds)

Very comfortable to carry, and good amount of weight to it.

It's my favorite carry gun to this day.

It's holding HSTs

No one says Hello in any south american country. This was in the states, probably somewhere filled with a shitton of spics, she probably just got lucky the woman picking the line on the other end spoke Spanish as well.

What's the 4 of clubs about? Seen it pop up a lot lately

Blued or stainless?

I want the Match Champion.

It's a meme don't worry about it.

not him but i wish i had gotten a walther CCP instead

The ergonomics are nice. If they sold shields back when I bought my XD9 I would have probably got a shield first. Don't get my wrong the XD9 is a great gun, and I would buy it again, but the shield seems like an amazing intro handgun.

I've shot one before, it's well built and all but I found the grip too small for my hands. The recoil was difficult to manage for followup shots. Went with a full size M&P40 instead. It's definitely a solid carry gun though, just comes down to how it fits in your hands

The CCP sucks tho

>Walther CCP

I haven't heard much about them, but just reading it's pretty cool they have a delayed blow back system. I would get it just for the hipster aspect.

ready

I want an XD in 45, they look so fucking nice.

Ever spray a nog in the face with wasp spray? Its really effective.

STOP

You're not supposed to flaunt it around. too many newfags

Get a Mod 2. I hate that ugly as fuck "GRIP ZONE" down the side but they feel like heaven in your hand. A tad too expensive in my opinion, but they seem well designed.

>keeping a playing card in his wallet
>making a thread about him carrying
beta

Why do you have our monies?

>The second amendment says nothing about a permit.

The mandatory 2 year prison sentence here in NY says something about a permit

Maples have the purest Silver content, also they're cheaper than eagles.

Sounds a lot like New Yorkers are into cuckoldry

It's just for handguns, still gay as fuck though. Can't wait to finish school and get the fuck out of here.

get off pol king

Why is the 4 of clubs!?!!!

Can only carry a three inch folding lock knife legally, and even then it's not advised to take it into any establishment or property

>keep that shit holstered you might kill someone!

In fact just about the only real PDW worth carrying in the UK is farb gel, which is basically spicy paint in a can, designed more to mark your assailant for easy identification than actually deterring them

It sucks

>MFW OP is fucking around in the bushes.
Throw a spade faggot.

What is it

>The second amendment says nothing about a permit. Why do we need permission to carry a weapon?
Right there with you brother, getting a permit puts you on a fucking registry

It has a dogshit trigger with a long pull before the break like a lot of those pistols. You'll need to practice/drill with it semi regularly

>permit fags

Move to a free state.

Cool choice user, I hear they're fine handguns but I know they often get overlooked by some of the other more popular options.

nice gun XDDDD

I do have a permit and I do carry a gun because I'm not a faggot that wants to be culturally enriched.

Currently nogunz here. I eventually want to get a rifle for plinking. I have a hard-on for wood furniture. My current plan is ruger 10-22; is there anything else I should be looking at? I'd be more interested in a mosin if the ammo wasn't so expensive; like I said, my interest is in plinking/target shooting, not defense or hunting.

Also, how autistic do you have to be with cleaning?

>my interest is in plinking/target shooting

go buy a pellet gun or air rifle then faggot

The autism depends on if you primarily want it to work or look good.

Rimfire a shit, decide if you want a AR-15/AK-74 variant, a .308 bolt rifle, or a 12 gauge shotgun, and you must clean your gun after each use but don't worry, it is kind of fun

what was it it got delet

I'm glad I didn't get to see that, I was too busy watching the horrible shit on the link I clicked in the op. I didn't even know that part of this shithole website existed or I willfully forgot.

Ten+ years ago I laughed at my fat cunt step sister and my crazy cunt half sister for watching this shit, but in reality I am forever disgusted by it and them. They'd constantly say as I was in the kitchen come here and look at this?

I've been covered in blood up to my elbows more times than I remember butchering deer and i'm sure i'd kill to survive, but watching this horrible shit is absolutely disgusting.

Although in a way i'm so numb nowadays, it is life and the different species of savage humans.

I have the Webm, it's a recording of a girl calling the police.

She's screaming and crying because her mom's being killed in front of her.

POST IT

At least they dropped the green hats

Made a new thread, watch before it's taken down

Company contract stipulates no weapons on the premises and I'm on thin ice politically. Never give your opponent ammunition. However I do carry several tools for fieldcraft and work-related needs.

damn bro, ty. that was kinda hard to listen to

thanks!

but you can find it on youtube youtube.com/watch?v=OELxKNvdmuE

no english subs tho

I have yet to meet an American gun nut who wasn't morbidly obese. I don't believe they actually exist.

You've never met any Americans.

Sweden that's mean but if you really wanna go there!

I'm you're huckleberry, Say when?????????

Stainless. I was thinking about getting the Match Champion but in the end I liked the full barrel rib over the MC's cut off one.

> tons of funs
> not a single deck of cards in a ten mile radius

I want to play too

epileptic here, just had a fucking seizure. no really, thank you so much for that.

could you still die or are you pretty much fine now? I've never had a seizure since I was born normal

>Henry Arms RFB
fake and gay

Made me chuckle.
I'm grateful to be in a shall issue state.
Although I miss Nevada's state constitutional carry.

>implying I dont dual wield captured commie trophy dindu removing relics in iwb sticky holsters and roll with a folding mossy 500 behind the seat of my car
Dixieland, reporting.

newfag to guns here. I got my glock 19 and took it to the range for the 2nd time yesterday.

Anyways I was shooting Winchester White box and it gets pretty dirty. I don't have the right size patches but I do have a brush, how clean does the barrel need to be? Should I just run the brush down the barrel? I mean the barrel looks pretty fucking clean and the slide is clean too but I don't know. I'm sure it won't malfunction right?

Don't listen to people talking smack about 22's.
They're a lot of fun and excellent for teaching mechanics and discipline.
10/22 is the standard- most manufacturers make a comparable model. Company's have to actually try to make a bad 22 nowadays, so buy what you like.

If you go the pellet route, find a Ben franklin in .22.
Very powerful air rifle (as far as air power goes anyways).
Bolt action, single shot pump.

Dude just cut up some lint free fabric and use em. Like from an old pillow case. I'd avoid socks, too much lint.

So I assume it's run wet patches (i have hoppe's #9 cleaner and lube) through until they come out clean then run a few dry ones through right?

/nogunz/ here and would appreciate advice for a good starter pistol. Bonus points for:

>Sub $400
>Good for concealed carry
>Durable (Even though I plan on taking good care of it, I'd like it to "last")

Thanks in advance guys.

Bump.

Ruger LC9S
Smith & Wesson M&P Shield

>Maybe over $400 but probably under $500

>Springfield XDS
>Walther PPS
>Glock 43

These are pretty much all just as good as each other it's just personal preference which one you want as far as I know.

I don't have a concealed carry piece right now but I am looking into a Shield or the LC9s

I don't need to since I don't live in a shithole. You're more than 40 times more likely to die by firearm in the USA than superior bongland.

Not him, but what do you think of the FNS 9mm for a first gun? I really liked the way it felt, haven't shot it yet.
also nice 1776 get

>by a firearm

This includes suicides.

Also i'd rather die by a firearm than get my skull caved in, or my head cut off with a kitchen knife

>"I-I NEED MY GUN TO PROTEKT MYSAELF FROM DA CRIMINALS"
>is literally breaking the law himself

Anyway opie I don't live in a third-world hellhole, and can depend on people not rolling up on me to stab me for literally no reason like Americans have to worry about.

Kek looks like I read the statistics wrong, you're actually closer to 60 times more likely to die due to assault with a gun in America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

Sure dude go for it, I was going to get that gun and I still might get it.

I'm not super expert on handguns either though but i've heard good things about that gun.

I bought muh glock brand glock recently for my first one, /k/ helped me out in picking it and they can help you too. There's also some info in the sticky over there.

I like Springfields