BEN 10 REBOOT COMING OCTOBER

youtube.com/watch?v=HS20khR2BtE Guys it's official Ben 10 will return to or screens this October

FUCK
OFF
TIMBOX
YOU
NIGGER

YEEEAAAAAH!

Uhhhh. Omniverse was already bad even worse than UAF why do we need another reboot

This style does not fit well for Ben 10 at all, but if the new Megaman goes with this style it shouldn't be too bad.

>Omniverse is worse than UAF.

No, no it wasn't, fuck you. Omniverse is times more enjoyable than UAF. Had better characterization of each person and better funner plots than UAF serious tones that they tried to the Ben 10 series.

>Omniverse was already bad

I agree with this user.

The show was still bad it was boring most of the time the complexity was all jumbled up it least UAF has a somewaht good flowing narrative and an okay art style, Omniverse's art style looks awful I dont get you you would watch Omniverse over UAF

I disagree Omniverse wasn't that good I prefered UAF a little bit more than this

FUCK LORD NOOOOOOOOOOOO as if Omniverse wasn't bad enough

Uhhh this is awful user

How many reboots does one show need?

Omniverse sucked

Omniverse was the worst show out of the Ben 10 franchise

CN needs to stop beating a dead horse. A reboot should have at least 7 years or so.

You never whatched Omniverse right?

It was the most creative show of the franchine and the world building was fantastic.

This reboot will be awesome

Anything past the OS was a mistake

>samefagging this hard

Why don't you please try to commit sudoku at some point, sempai?

Will he be voiced by a young boy this time?

How many reboot has Ben 10 gotten over the years

>opens video
>immediately hear the theme song to pic realted
>britbong supreme-autist confirmed

This is the first.

disgusting

>Ben 10 Reboot
Did you mean Mega Man?

can we skip the theatrics and just post lewd gwen already?

HOW MANY TIMES ALREADY

for our sake, no more reboots, just look at PPG reboot, NOTHING good will come from reboot.