What language should I learn to get an asian gf?

What language should I learn to get an asian gf?

body language

Anybody who doesn't speak English or French isn't worth talking to

darn

>French
t. Matthieu.

Engrish

Thai

you don't even have to open your mouth for a thai gf, just rub two bills together in your hand

I just want a cute gf

C++

japan has cutest girls

more of a python guy

Anime language skill

weeaboos out

Japanese is hard though

asian language

English is enough. Just go to the Philippines.

>Japanese
>hard

>Philippines

l'chintoque

Swahili

Its considered to be in America.
I know you're Chinese, Kevin.

Chinese must be exterminated.

help me

What's wrong?

If you're white just speak English to them. Asian women attend English schools for the sole purpose of finding white dick.

We all know that east asians are the only true asians, so:
Chinese girls are ugly, frankly, so it's not an option. Especially taking into the consideration that Chinese is one of the hardest languages out there and the hardest out of the three.
Japanese girls are cute but Japanese, even though easier that Chinese, is still really hard to learn.
Korean girls are on par with japanese girls in terms of cuteness and Korean language is the easiest out of the three. So I would say go for Korean.

>Chinese girls are ugly, frankly, so it's not an option. Especially taking into the consideration that Chinese is one of the hardest languages out there and the hardest out of the three.
Taiwanese girls are beautiful though.

>Korean girls are on par with japanese girls in terms of cuteness and Korean language is the easiest out of the three. So I would say go for Korean.
Sounds interesting.

Is Kevin a stereotypical Chinese name? It's my homie's name
As per OP I speak Chinese and it doesn't help or matter at all. Truth is above my post

>Is Kevin a stereotypical Chinese name?
It is for asian americans

Well for one thing, it doesn't have hieroglyphs (almost). They use an actual alphabet.

Asian Americans (particularly Viets) have TONS of Kevins

Asian Americans always have very typical American names, then their Asian surname

> Caroline Zhang
> Patrick Chan
> Michelle Kwan
> Karen Chen
> Nathan Chen

I've found that a lot have old and out-of-fashion names

it's not their real names anyway, just the ones gweilos can easily pronounce

pidgin english

I consider my gweilo name to be my real name though.

Not necessarily, a lot are second gens

you full blood or half

Mongolian, russian or finnish languages. Also you may try to learn Godlike Tatarian.

With a many second gen British-Chinese I've met, their passport name is their western sounding name.
Unless their parents' English level is really low and they talk to their parents in Chinese, their parents will just use their Western name too.
Of course, they still have their Chinese names, but I think that's just more for grandparents and things like Lunar New Year

Full Chinese, the only ones that use my Chinese name are my grandparents. I usually don't react immediately if someone other than them call me by my Chinese name.

Arr rook same

How hard is Korean

the language of love

fucking amerimutts ruining irish names

Can't take a class on that

This is true.

You should learn British English to get a Japanese gf. They are frantically obsessed with whites speaking English with an RP accent.

What bother to learn this worthless language? It's hard as fuck but it's not worth it at all. Save your time and effort for something more useful.

Most Japanese cannot tell RP from other accents

g f

Anyone with such shityy opinions isnt worth talking to.

Just go to Southeast Asia and show them your money.

Finnish. West Mongolia is best Mongolia

It's rude of you to say such a thing about SouthEast Asian people. : (

I've got nothing better to do. Might as well learn a new language.

I know it sounds harsh but I know this twice-divorced Welsh guy with a Viet wife 25 years his junior. It’s super easy to find a wife/gf there. You might not even have to go overseas if you do the mail-order option.

English