Lookie what I am scanning.

When you need a calendar,

Who ya gonna call?

Guess it's got a lot of heart.

That motha puss bucket.

I love this one as a kid

Ray's gonna get loved tenderly

pretty sure that's a spitball

Funny they label Slimer as "Green Ghost". I don't know if they hadn't cleared the rights yet or what.

Remember to always use sunscreen, kids.

>Who ya gonna call?
Somebody else.

SPOILER THAT SPOOKY SHIT

I actually do remember having dreams / nightmares with Slimer as a kid. Well, a couple nightmares were moreso from other ghosts, not just Slimer.

>Fat woman
>Blondie
>Dyke
>Blackie Boo

I want a refund...

Sorry about the bug eye thing.

Why is the actual calender so small? IT'S COMPLETELY IMPRACTICAL

> capcha: Select all the food.

Well, it's 12 segments printed on the back of a poster that came with some of the toys.

They can work as a desk calendar.

It's idiots like you that give Sony fuel for its fire to promote this turd.

Oh shut the fuck up. Can't have a little bit of fun at calling the reboot a piece of shit when it clearly is?

Sony is a terrible movie company and has been for some time. This is another piece of shit in the toilet for them.

Bitches can get mad all they want, but we all know the truth that NO ONE will go see it. People will only scream about how we should go see it because it stars women.

It's a piece of shit.
I don't blame the actresses. I do think Leslie Jones has been painted into a corner with a pretty lame stereotypical black woman thanks to (I think) white male writers, but again I can't blame her.

I can't blame these actresses anymore than Emma Stone as Gwen in that shitty reboot.

I feel bad for them.

Blame Sony itself. If you're gonna blame any woman, blame Amy Pascal. Also Paul Feig is an egotistical prick who never gave two shits about the original film. And the rest of the giant Sony machine that is circling the drain.

Even though you're a tripfag, I would buy you a beer for what you just said.

My only complaint is that Leslie Jones isn't funny. Her standup is just female Chris Rock mid-90's and she has no comedic timing for skits.

The other actresses are fine. They are only acting out what they were given.

Please do not feed the tripfag.

I had this as a kid. Thanks OP!

Fuck off chigger.

> a fucking Buick

I honestly have never seen her or the blonde before, but I would have given them the benefit of the doubt. I think McCarthy is maybe overrated, but not bad. Yeah. It's the shit material and idiotic idea of a remake is what makes this a turd, not the fact that they have vaginas.

>blame Amy Pascal
this holy shit that woman is fucking cancer made flesh

Oh yeah. Here's the other side of the poster.

Who else had this?

Found it visiting the parents this weekend.

Clearly I hate female Ghostbusters. That's why I bought like three figures of Janine when I was a kid.

Those goofy reaction face figures were ridiculous.

Though I was looking at Turtles toys for a cousin this past weekend and they had ones that had the bug eyes thing too.

Sorry about the bug eyes thing.

Wiiiiinstoooooon

I had one of these. It was... kinda lame. I also had a proton pack and slime blower, both of which were considerably less lame.

Who else had the projector thing?

Are you a god?

Look. More of The Green Ghost (TM).