North Korea is loser Korea

NK declares war on US...Discuss.

In a technical sense, the Korean war never ended in the first place.

Same shit different year

No, this isn't a threat. War has been declared.

Us would wipe them out in a day

k...keep me posted

But China still backs NK

Dont think that far ahead, just bomb em

NK is like that little kid on the playground that tries to act tough and thinks megablocks are the same as legos

We get murdered before we leave the building
and I imagine
we get fed to the pigs

Death to the bourgeoisie!

Normally i would say that America would wipe them under equipped asian jungle monkeys in a day, but boy it sure reminds me of the Vietnam war

Filthy fucking spy.

Well, for instance, it really stimulates my frontal lobe to perform its primary function.

Haha, OK.

Call me when Seoul gets evaporated and the nukes fly.

But wot abot ze germanz m8?

Another NK temper tantrum.
WAAAAAAAAA

We would have very serious problems actually killing them all or holding the territory.

They have an extraordinary amount of underground facilities, even producing some light aircraft and heavy artillery (largest fielded in the world) underground.

They could turtle up and survive a long while, and of course they are close enough to South Korea that a quickie invasion isn't unfeasible. They are experts at tunneling and deep digging after all.

Overall it's better to slowly tire them out than anything. The people lead a relatively peaceful and happy life, cheering and working contentedly. Or whatever, I actually don't give a real fuck.

yeah but how does china play into that scenario

What's to discuss? The bluster of an obese little manlet? I'll pass

China and North Korea have a mutual defense treaty and regularly conduct drills together.

It is pure fantasy that China will somehow take care of the NK problem for us. They enjoy friendly relations with NK and NK is part of their overall strategy in the region.

It's just dumbfuck "analysts" fucking up or planting false ideas who think China will help us or S. Korea if N. Korea goes apeshit.

They say this every single time the US does anything at all

..that's what i mean. they're going to help NK.

Maybe so but not to the point where they'll put their asses on the line for them. I would bet that they would cut them lose if it came to war

Click biat, read the fine print
>North Korea’s top diplomat for U.S. affairs told The Associated Press on Thursday that Washington “crossed the red line” and effectively declared war
>effectively declared war
>lol not really declared, but lets say it anyway

Every time the North Korea issue comes up the pundits puff on their pipes and peer from behind their papers to proclaim that it's no problem, the plucky Chinks will solve this problem because pennies and pounds.

I'm still impressed they were able to sink an anti-submarine corvette with a torpedo in the middle of a US-SK exercise.

Noth Korea is Plucky Korea.

US nukes the shit out of NK and shoots down any nukes going their way. China doesn't do shit because they're gooks and nobody likes them diplomatically. The end.

The west is far, far too soft right now to make effective tactical and strategic decisions in a world war scenario.
NATO is also a disorganised cluster fuck

It took us 8 years to take down Afghanistan and Iraq. North Korea has better gear, training and weaponry than Iraq and Afghanistan combined and home field advantage.

Cheese boy seems to have an affinity for the god emperor... he can't be that bad can he?

This is news how?
is right, but NK is the only one that takes this seriously. The US has no real reason to give a shit because any actual offensive action by the DPRK would be the end of them and everyone knows it, but the latter loves to rattle their sabers at everyone despite the fact that a war with ANYONE would be over in no time because they HAVE NO FOOD. You can't feed an army with dirt.

NK surrenders within 10 days.

just like America muh war muh gunz kill kill kill

muh vietnam war

muh Afghanistan war

muh Iraq war

They declare war on us today.
We may not know about it for a few years.

And they know better than to invade us, and its not like they can fly people here.
> muh civilian guns will cut your soldiers up worse than red dawn