"I support legalizing marijuana, but I don't smoke it."

"I support legalizing marijuana, but I don't smoke it."

Said no one, EVER

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/10/23/the-marijuana-legalization-pitch-for-people-who-dont-actually-want-to-smoke-it/
politics.stackexchange.com/questions/9391/how-many-people-are-in-favor-of-legalizing-marijuana-but-have-no-intention-of-e
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Said me right now. You know how easy it is for someone to plant drugs on you and get you locked away for 20 years?

Like that ever happens.

literally my mom and grandparents and a bunch of people at my church say this

Sure they do.

Honestly who would be dumb enough to support legalizing weed if they didn't smoke it?

>his family are bootlicking idiots that hate money

kek

Happens all the time. Unless you can catch the person buying or growing the drugs there is no way to prove this isn't the case.

I support legalizing marijuana, but I don't smoke it.

Nice try.

bump

I'm 100% serious. I think it should be well regulated and heavily taxed. I fully support it's legalization though. I think you should be able to go to a bar and smoke a joint much like you can go there and drink.

When I was 18 I tried smoking it a few times. It was fun, it made me calm and relaxed, but when I was high once I fucked up my roommate's computer. As much fun as it is I don't want to constantly do something that makes me useless.

I'm a teetotaler, I don't use any drugs or drink. I recently even quit caffeine. I think you should be able to do what you want to your own body though, as long as you don't harm others. If you neglect your children because you are high on meth you deserve life in prison or worse.

I smoke when people offer it to me (so a few times a year at concerts) and I don't see any logical reason for it to be illegal.

So you present your anecdote and then completely deny every single opposite example.
The hell is the point of this thread? If it's just to b8 then I guess you got me. Glad I could make your day.

What opposite example?

I think he thinks he is trolling.

Don't smoke it, think it should be legalized.

I do, just so the shitskins can't get any money and live off drug dealing.

Smoking is dumb as fuck. Theres so much better ways to consume drugs. You'd have to be an absolute retard to smoke.

All drugs should be legal and commercially available with light regulation by the FDA

>I support wheelchair ramps, but I can walk.

>what are edibles
>what is vaping

Said I.

I don't smoke it. I work in a field that does not tolerate it. I just don't want to continue that worthless drug war for something as immediately innocuous as pot.

Let the fucking stoners work McDonald's and get nowhere in life. Stop wasting time and money on enforcement. Tax it so that we can put their money into better things.

Like infrastructure, or their healthcare that we will have to end up paying for later on because they do more than just pot, like the retarded monkeys that they are.

why is this thread on repeat

baiting stonertards? you're as bad as them

you're probably one of them desu

Didn't you start this same thread like five days ago? I mean there's no fucking way anyone found it copy-pasta-worthy, it must have been you. You're a huge faggot.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Why smoke when there's other better ways to take stuff?

I want to quit smoking it, but it would be useful in keeping proles nice and comfy.

"I support gun rights, but I don't use them."

Said no one, EVER

I smoked it a few times, and each time was bad.

Even though it's terrible for me, I know it can help others, so therefore I support it.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/10/23/the-marijuana-legalization-pitch-for-people-who-dont-actually-want-to-smoke-it/
politics.stackexchange.com/questions/9391/how-many-people-are-in-favor-of-legalizing-marijuana-but-have-no-intention-of-e
There you go, user

some poorfags or kids could say it

>friend got arrested for 20 hours and the police made a raid on his home (well, his parents, since he was still living with them)
>for 1/4th gram of weed
>meanwhile I can walk down the street and buy a variety of hard drugs in any amount I want

The drug laws in this country are a fucking joke

ever heard of libertarians?
so said EVERY college grad who wants a job during this terrible market and wants an advantage when they do the drug tests.
So say's Dr. Drew, who treats THC addiction and doesn't smoke it and says it's highly addictive and dangerous.

bump

I say that. I don't smoke tobacco either, but I don't mind if other people do.

I probably wouldn't if they didn't brag about it. It's so fucking easy to come across a convo about people smoking or drugging. Meanwhile, you have to use uber-Googling skills to find someone who doesn't do that stuff ('cause you certainly can't find them IRL). That's how bad it's become.

Are literally arguing that it should be easier to find out about what people don't talk about than what they do?

Because if you are it is among the most retarded things have ever read in an Inuit ice carving enthusiast newsletter.

It already is with social media.

/fit here, I don't smoke because i read it produces estrogen or something.. anyway i'm worried it will fuck with the my roid and growth. I do support legalization.

You seem quite thoroughly retarded.

You have no idea about those who smoke and aren't retarded enough to splash it all over their open online profiles. Which is to say you have no idea about those who smoke and aren't certifiably retarded.

Likewise, you have no idea about those who feel it should be legalized but don't have enough of a dog in the fight to advertise these beliefs, especially when dumb asses like you will make all kinds of assumptions based on their beliefs.

It it what they call a Lacuna, a blind spot, literally something which is unknowable.

You are quite possibly one of the stupidest people I have ever seen post here.

Stop shilling your shitty thread. This thread gets posted all the time. Is the reason you hate weed so much because some faggot stoner fucked your girl? I don't even smoke weed but someone wants to smoke weed they should have the right to do so.

Of Course Just who the hell do you- heh, guess I'm no one...

Then what's your excuse for being here? Didn't you say you didn't smoke?

I strongly support freedom and have family members who smoke quite heavily and function fine.

I used to smoke and also have many friends who still do.

I also hate retardation with a passion.

But this is neither here nor there. Can your stunted intellect even follow a train of though for long enough to follow a conversation.

How do you propose to deduce things that are by their very definition hidden from your scrutiny?

Op confirmed for being a literal retard

Why do you care if other people somke weed?
>inb4 le obnoxious stoner meme

actually I fit this description

I wont smoke anything, and im not interested in using.

But ive known enough people who do that I dont see anything wrong with it.

nah, medical marijuana is way better. my friends in washington are getting raped by recreational weed prices. i get stuff at my dispensary (california) at a fraction of the cost. had a buddy pay 34$ for a fucking gram because of tax and all that shit.

(((jews))) hate weed, it frees the mind. (((jews))) hate freedom with a passion, but they love being nazis.

> Jews hate weed

KEK

recreational prices are now down to like $7 a gram including taxes, for shit tier weed of course

Then you're looking at the wrong side of the coin.

"I support legalizing marijuana, but i dont smoke it"

I say that all the time.

I quit smoking weed like 6 months ago though..

>against freedom
how unamerican can you be m8?

I hate Marijuana but I support legalization. It would be great for my state and people would stop thinking it's so fucking cool and shut up about it already.

WE GET IT YOU GET HIGH
>Muh natural medicine bruh

> assumes you can only be American if you support drugs

That's not how it works.

>"I support legalizing marijuana, but I don't smoke it."

>Said no one, EVER

Wrong, I say that all the time, but with this caveat...

"I support the legalizing, regulating, and taxation of marijuana, in which the revenues are automatically thrown at debt repayment before anything else by law; but I don't smoke it".

Says me, although I used to smoke 4 years ago.

poop

If they can't plant weed, they'll plant something else

I know many people who want it legalised but don't smoke it, mainly older ppl

If I want to get fucked up, I drink. Weed makes me either too tired or paranoid. I'm not a fan.

But the war on drugs is a mess.

>marijuana
>20 years

I like when your company threatens to start drug testing and a couple people start making a huge fuss about how it's unethical while saying they aren't users by just don't think it's right. That's all bullshit. I know because I was once one of them. Now that I don't smoke it I couldn't give two shits if the company wants to drug test.

Nowadays, people caught with weed (any amount) only end up paying a fine, if that. We should be like some of those Oriental countries where drug possession is punishable by death. Their rates of substance abuse are practically rock bottom.

bump

bump #2

Yes but drinking is degenerate and so is weed smoking