Remember when spiderman attacked rhino unprovoked when he was just visiting his dead wife`s grave?

remember when spiderman attacked rhino unprovoked when he was just visiting his dead wife`s grave?

he was on symbiote control user

woah
context?

Spider-Man is a sociopathic cunt, he's just getting away with this because:
>I-I was only joking
>muh poor life of a perpetual loser
>hey I'm a nerd, I have assburgers
>remember that fifty times I saved the world, right?
JJJ is the only one who sees this fucker for what he is, but JJJ doesn't print money for Marvel, so his opinion is disregarded.

it was in FALLEN SON: THE DEATH OF CAPTAIN AMERICA

>dindu nuffin
typical Spider-Man

Remember when this happened

he wasn't, it was after civil war when he just wore a black suit to MAKE PEOPLE KNOW HE'S EDGY.

A VERY BAD COMIC.

Remember when Scorpion was on the verge of reforming, but Spidey beat him up anyway, thus prompting him to give up on ever finding redemption?

HE'S A MENACE!

Holy shit, what?

The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol. 1, #215-216

>At one point, the Scorpion's constant defeats at the hands of Spider-Man drove him to depression. He wandered the sewers, his mind becoming clearer than it had been since his transformation and decided to quit being the Scorpion. He encountered a depressed and crisis-ridden Spider-Man. Ignoring Gargan's plea that he had changed, the wall-crawler beat him savagely. In his next appearance, Gargan was back to being psychopathic. He battled and was defeated by Spider-Man's clone Ben Reilly.

Holy shit, that is some terrible art.

Remember when Peter clocked Mary Jane across the room while having a psychological breakdown, but writers didn't force it to haunt him the rest of his comic book career?

Remember when Spider-Man attacked and nearly killed an unstable Stockholm syndrome sufferer who had just saved Black Cat from being raped, thus driving him insane and leading him to become the new Mysterio?

Shit, I'd read a comic series about JJ and his daily struggles to expose Spider-Man.

He just wanted to know where Shocker was

It was actually his mother's grave.
Regardless, Rhino is a wanted fugitive, are you saying that cops shouldn't arrest a criminal if they see them in a graveyard?

Remember that comic where a overpowered mary sue replaced Spidey because Peter decided to go all fuck responsibility, fuck my family, fuck the world, and fuck everything that makes me Peter Parker?

Peter Pym

>Unprovoked
Well, he was his combat gear on, would you not attack a full armed, armored and with bomb belt terrorist just because he's in a cementery visiting one of his virgin wives?

>it's a captcha isn't satisfied till yo pressed 5 billion rivers

Alpha as fuck. I always thought Petey was a little bitch.

MENACE
E
N
A
C
E

Remember in Spectacular Spider-Man when he attacked Electro for no reason, assuming he was doing something wrong when he clearly wasn't?

>A VERY BAD COMIC.
Isn't that really sum up the past 25 or so years of Spider-Man? JMS run was great but I really hated the mystical shit he tried to put into Spidey.

The difference is people actually liked Peter so people easily forgive him. No one actually was a Pym fan so when he hit Wasp people just cling to the idea of him being a horrible person.

Peter is pretty much a psycho under the right circumstance. And that circumstance is basically when the writers what to have "fun" with Spidey. Which tends to just be "lets fuck up his life so much he goes insane for a little bit" like in the early 90's when he called himself "The Spider" and just beat the crap out of everyone not really caring about how strong he really is.

Whatever happened to that Mysterio? Wasn't his name Francis or something like that?

a) Loeb
b) that was during his back in black edgelord phase

He last showed up in that story where Quentin Beck supposedly returned as a zombie working for Hell or something.
Nex we saw of Beck that story wasn't adressed, Peter acted like it's the first time he shot himself in front of Daredevil (which Beck claimed was an illusion).

Rhino, the Kingpins alter ego

How is it that Rhino is alive, anyway? Didn't Peter meet him in the afterlife?

Read more

What the fuck? What was this in? I never herd of any of this.

Love the early days. You can just feel like if Uncle Ben didn't die Peter was going to fuck them all up.

Straight up. If Ben lived, Spidey would be a villain. The moment his novelty act gets old, he just starts taking what he wants because fuck the world.

Quentin Beck came back as some kind of weird zombie in Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.
He next showed up in the Gauntlet storyline, with no mention of the zombie thing.

That's what happens when you read too much Ayn Rand

user, that never happened thanks to the wonders of making deals with the devil.

Maybe Pym should look into that.

To be fair those protesters ARE cunts.

Peter is just someone that was bound to have a tragic life. Either trying to do good or being one of the worse villains in the world.

>Peter Parker in charge of not being a school bomber

Terrorists bomb schools user. Kids that get pushed to self destruction shoot them.

>Well, he was his combat gear on

I don't know if he can take it off.

Like to think Peter is smart enough to really do damage to the school. Shooting is only effective to a point. Peter most likely would build remote control robots to block off the school doors and blow the fucker sky high.

You don't need provocation to attack a fugitive super-villain that's broken out of prison yet again.

He was killed by Ms. Arrow/The Other.

But then One More Day happened, so who the fuck knows.

he had a wife before oksana?

Those types of people don't give a shit about the school though. The only thing in their mind is getting back at the fucks that made them feel their life is worth doing this type of self destruction, which is why they shoot people.

>Remember when this happened
what is "this"

pym should try being know for literally anything else.

He's a fictional character, user. Shit sticks with him because the writers want it to.

looks like apollo beating midnighter

He made a robot that one time

apollo slapping midnighter through the wall for getting kissed by another man and basically calling him a slut

the entire book is bad as that