Feminist Dresses as a Dude

I just found this video, a feminist dresses in drag for 9 months to find out what it's like being a guy, comes out of it not only mentally in shambles for awhile but also thinking that women have it easier.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

If you've got 20 minutes this is worth a watch. Can we use this as ammunition when feminazis bitch about men having privilege and all that shit?

Only bump in doing.

I watched the entire video user, thanks.

I'm honestly surprised that she came to that conclusion, or admitted it atleast.

Holy fuck, this is pure gold.
Not even proofs women don't have such hard lives as they think but also finds out women are also gay as fuck.

As a guy she looks more manly than many guys do.

She wrote a book about it. It's pretty good if it's the one I'm thinking of.

Found this also surprising.

She could have saved herself all that suffering just by listening to men.

Already seen it, suprisingly balanced.

The conclusion about how violent speech is mostly just letting off steam at not the same as violence itself is interesting.

8th post best post

>I thought this was just some pasta someone made up

Well shiiiiiieeeeet, fucking right I will watch someone discover the pack

>It broke her to leave it
feels kinda bad man...

Old.

I dont have it but a FtM tranny also wrote about how she found it worse as a man.

The guys she was hanging with HAD to realise she was a chick, her facial structure is way too feminine

Men and women speak different languages. Men and other men speak different languages.

Hahaha she learned what everyone knows hahaha

It's obvious bullshit, are you saying the guys didn't realize she was a girl (strong word for a butch lesbian)? Just look at her mannerisms, obvious tell.

Many lesbian women have more male-like brains. So they are far more interesting than straight women.

>Hey, men's lives are hard.
>I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU YOU'RE FROM MARS BUY ME MORE SHOES THAT'S REAL SUFFERING NOT HAVING 100 PAIRS.

I guess.

listening doesn't breed understanding when it's from radically different points of view.

you have to be a part of something to begin to understand how it's different.

like any basic anthropology. to write about what it's like to be a hell's angel, you have to spend years living as a hells angel.

to write about what it's like to be a slav, you have to go and spend 2 years squatting like a slav.

Only women have problems understanding things they've been told if they haven't done them.

Yeah everyone already read about that literally a decade ago.

>in highschool, when you do it with both hands
lmao how weak are you
i weighed 115 lbs in highschool and i could throw bowling balls hard with one hand
women suck

"When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression."

Now that women are equal in society they are realizing how privileged they used to be.

>we need more female philosphers!
>I don't care that men are 90% of truck drivers!

this is gay

So, you're well versed in what it's like to be a Hell's Angel?

Why would I need to be well-versed in a subject that's not related to OP?

Tell the truth: are you female? Because you're arguing like one.

There was a female-to-make transsexual who had a similar experience. She/he/whatever was shocked to discover how men are told to "suck it up" and "make due" while women are constantly catered to and cared for.

I think it's because she realized living with the standard men are held to is not a privelege nor is it fun, like dealing with rejection and scorn 100x more with the opposite sex. Sure the average guy who is not a pua master can pull women, but its not like they pick and chose thier way to their partner in most cases. They settled for what they could get.

>Now that women are equal in society
lol no they're not

They just took all the good parts about equality and keep asking for more.

>tfw dikes get more pussy than you

>be a man for 18 months
>end up becoming a cutter

Wooooooow.

Fucking lol. Looks a lot like George strombolopolouspololoius (much misic guy)

Gotta respect her for being honest about what she experienced and not playing to some god damn feminist narrative.

Thanks for the vidya. I might even buy the book.

So to truly understand what it's like to be Indian, I must poo in the street?

They said that they assumed she was gay, Sven, several times.

Hey look everyone!

no u

I never thought it was a feminine thing to cut, I figured it was a whiny bitch thing to do.

Exactly what I was thinking at the end, having watched the whole thing and seeing what she was saying at the beginning and throughout I would have figured she'd play the gender card in favor of women.

>20 minute MGTOW video
nigga tldr that shit

>If you've got 20 minutes this is worth a watch

no?

Holy fuck

>a feminist dresses in drag for 9 months to find out what it's like being a guy, comes out of it not only mentally in shambles for awhile but also thinking that women have it easier.
stupid faggot

4:00

MANLETS BTFO

She said men have different problems, not that they were easier or harder.

I read the book a while back. It's worth reading.

I'd really be interested to see more experiments like this be done.

In the book she says women's privilege is better than men's privilege.

Fair enough, I haven't read that yet but I'd like to. I was just going off the video.

>gender lives in your brain

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're not confusing sex and gender are you?

Dont do this, its annoying

>being a man in the dating world is brutally hard, grueling, embarrassing, and 0% fun

how fucking dumb are women, of course it is, you dumb cunts are responsible for it

where is all that famous female emotional intelligence and empathy that they can't realize what it must be like on the other side of you smug spiteful rejection?

>ENOUGH

>men's lives are way damn hard, dude!
>except men close to the computer!
>they don't have to worry about stuff, they get to be advantaged with career prospects that never even existed before!
>fuck man, they get to do wizardry with fucking weird stuff that dumbstrikes normal dudes! they better be playing nice with normal dudes that are disadvataged from being too normal to wrap their heads around that deranged stuff!
>lucky fucks, they got the dot-com power at their fingertips!

I'd rather only fill out captcha once if I can manage, it hardly seems to work for me, the pictures always change after I click them and most of the time I get errors.

Why is a girl her coach on how men think?

I like part about dating, 100% truth.
Women often complain that guys try to pick them up with some cheezy liens but here is the thing, not everyone are Oscar Wilde and can come up with actually a good line in 30sec.
Not only this but there are double standards as well, you come up with a shitty line and if you good looking she will think you are cute but awkward oh how fucking sweet.
Same thing if you nothing special, well at best she will play some kabuki performance rolling her eyes and doing everything in her power to show her friends and just who ever is watching that she is not interested in loser like you because she is so much better than that.

Just watched the whole thing, OP. Very interesting. She was pretty based!

Not like its gonna matter, those who claim patriarchy, privilege and all that shit are too brainwashed to accept the thought they demonized whole fucking gender for likes, upvotes and feminist donnations.
Those who treat man like a manymaking machine and expect him to be nothing less of an ubermenschen wont gonna see it or care anyway.

Its kinda like Snowden and Assange, they pulled out some amazing info, shit that shouldnt slide and no one cares and no one did a thing about it.
We live in society that is absolutely indifferent to everything and everyone, uncaring and apathetic.
Cant say its a bad thing though, a society like that deserves all the govt power abuse and societal issues it can get
If that doesnt drive the point home then it deserves to become a cattle to be herd just as well.

As for me, being a loser that is not good enough for society I have my own way of living, my own hobbies and spend time the way I like.
I am pretty much indifferent how it will go, I abandoned hope of ever being part of it long ago.

based dike Camille Paglia has been writing similar things for decades, she didn't have to go tranny either.

She looks like Mike Gundy.

They probably saw her as a pussy ass bitch. I know I would.

Bump.