Smoking ban

/pols/ opinion on the pub smoking ban

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vc3E7UkIzt4
longecity.org/forum/topic/38868-smoking-is-good-for-you/?view=findpost&p=389448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's totally okay
go vape somewhere else faggot shit

Good. Smokers should have to do it at home away from normal people. Nobody wants to be around that shit.

I liked the bars with smoking rooms I saw in Belgium.

Leafland is becoming a country-wide smoke free zone, even at fucking outdoor music festivals and public parks

Faggots detected
cuck detected

>I liked the bars with smoking rooms
Why?
>Leafland is becoming a country-wide smoke free zone
>implying this is a bad thing
If people want to be disgusting addicts that'stheir choice but they can't make other people be around it.
Fuck off

>weedman
>doesn't legalize weed
Tiptopkek

For the non-cucked working man here, going out and drinking (which goes hand to hand with smoking) to relax after a work weekend is a mental health thing. It's a shithole but at least we have our idyllic things like that. I hope those bans never occur here.

because I could smoke you blithering retard

h-he promised it's coming next year

>smoking
>idyllic
I'm not sure you understand what that word means.

Hitler hated tobacco...

Maybe if you could go five minutes withouta smoke you wouldn't mind being places you can't smoke(places normal people want to be), you filthy addict.

Fucking stupid, I have to either go out to the back or to the pokies to have a darb.

It's actually really great for non-smokers. Business could decide to do it on their own free will but they never did so in the past so the government action was good.

Here in the US where we have plenty of land, there are bars and restaurants that get around it by including "cigar bars" and outdoor venues on their property.

I smoke 10-15 a week, this filthy addict talk is rich coming from the fattest country in the world

>smoking
>not a degenerate cuck
Pick one.

Good ban. I hope that smokers literally get put in jail for years. Disgusting degenerates who don't care about other people's well-being.

Hitler is literally a prophet of God.

actually mexico is the fattest nation, ya fuckin leaf.

I don't like smoking, but the right to ban smoking in pubs should be in hands of pub owners.

I don't know anyone who has problem with smoking in pubs. If people wouldn't like it, those pubs would be empty.

It's a pain in the ass. I don't have a problem with people smoking outdoors but those cunts clog up the whole sidewalk now

Isn't it proven that people take up smoking when they are repressing the urge to suck cock?

Smoking ban and the increasing price of a pint killed pub culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=vc3E7UkIzt4

Adolf Hitler was truly a righteous man, The Kike Devil is an absolute treacherous back stabbing Satan spawn.

>I don't know anyone who has problem with smoking in pubs
Anyone who doesn't smoke. So people who don't smoke won't go to bars that allow smoking. So not allowing smoking would open most people as potential customers instead of them avoiding your establishment.

Faggots non smokers, fuck you.

But Nigel loves it ;^)

What's your favorite fruit machine lad?

who hurt you?

>tfw this was reality not even 30 years ago

You're already wasting your life and health in a pub, so why should smokin be banned. It makes absolutely no sense.

Trump: NO CIGARETTES
NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL

Smoking hasn't been allowed in restaurants in my state since I was a kid and I don't know how long it hasn't been allowed in bars, but I've never seen any smokers in bars since I've been able to drink in them.

Are there still states where it's allowed? I don't smoke but I think it'd be cool to sit in a smoky bar and pretend I'm in a previous era.

It's ridiculous. Smoking is not bad for you, and as long as you pick the right brand it can actually be good for you and prevent disease. It's only bad due to the deception of the pharmaceutical money making machine.

What smoking ban?

>ugly smoking cunt
Why would you want that reality?
>calling non-smokers faggots
You are the one with an oral fixation that you need to satisfy by sticking sticks in your mouth and sucking on them.
You are the faggot.

Or you could roll your own.

>Smoking is not bad for you
Fuck off, shill.
>it can actually be good for you and prevent disease.
Seriously fucking kill yourself.
>I think it'd be cool to sit in a smoky bar
That's because you've never experienced it.

i remember cracker barrel in indiana had smoking and non-smoking sections. no idea if indiana has changed

I wish we would just make smoking permanently illegal for people born in 2000 or later. Outlaw vaporizers too. Never met a vaper that wasn't a 50 year old woman or a faggot

Bullshit. What diseases do American Spirits prevent?

You're turning into America lmao

if you roll your own stay away from jew tobacco

It's not like I'd want to sit in the bar for a long time, just have a drink and talk to some oldtimers and reflect on life and leave.

The landlord should choose whether they allow it or not because it's THEIR pub. Also it's part of our culture and it makes such a great atmosphere

They should add a drinking ban.
المسلمين. يجب يحرقون قريبا. لوبان!

>it makes such a great atmosphere
It does the opposite of that. It objectively makes the atmosphere in the room worse.

Ahh I don't gamble just love the way the sunlight pierces the thick smokey air.

Although seeing noel edmonds delightful mug always makes me chuckle...

Incremental sjwism that will kill all the culture surrounding you.
t.'merican where all the bars (pubs) are cucked shells of their former greatness. Or the bar(pub) was built post ban which means fuck you trendy ass hipster faggot (((pub))).

Fuck everyone who agrees with this.

Just Anti Freedom legislation. If a bar owner wants to let people smoke so be it. If they dont want to allow smoking so be it.

The government doesn't need to be included in this what so ever.

this is the correct answer

if you don't like it, fuck off to the smoke free pub down the street faggot

Better be ironic shitposting.

That pics caption is from a pro-smoking site that shits on the anti-smoking movement as a product of the pharmaceutical industry and the U.S. government.

That's a speculation.

I don't think that people don't go to heavy-smoke pubs because of smoke, but because they simply don't want to go to shitty pubs, or don't want to go to pub at all.

I don't smoke, and have no problem with pubs full of smoke, but I have problem with pubs full of low-life scum and the fact that pubs like these are mostly shitty place not worth visiting.

What's the point of banning smoking if the bartender is mixing beer with leftovers? Or it's full of homos?

This is actually bad for planes. They have to circulate the air now due to the obsession with cleanliness and now people get sick from viruses spread by other passengers due to smoking bans.

Should be up to the owner of the business and posted if smoking allowed/disallowed.

haha this, and i don't even smoke

/thread

It's ok I guess. Makes my life a little bit harder but I don't really care.

Tobacco is supposed to prevent

>Alzheimer's
>Parkinson's
>lung ailments
>high blood pressure
>diabetes

The pharmaceutical industry found this out, they don't want anyone to know.

longecity.org/forum/topic/38868-smoking-is-good-for-you/?view=findpost&p=389448

This, should be bar owners choice.

And to be honest, it's cost alot of business, the ban here.
People don't go to pubs as much as they used to. No point, cheaper to invite a few friends round, grab some beers, watch the game and smoke inside.

It would be better if there were "smoker only" bars, and explicit "non smoker" bars instead.
I miss smokey bars.

Had season tickets to the local football team (I wasn't really a fan, but it was something to do with my dad...) and we always stopped by this one bar, foggy as hell, before the game. I'd get snacks and drinks and it was the shit.

That was before I was actually old enough to smoke or drink though.
Still always liked the smell of smoke.

Don't care I don't hang out in drunkard day cares.

No m8 it's makes it feel way more banterous

>the shill gambit
>provides no proof

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and anti-smoking people have none.

Guess you tried them both to be able to compare them, faggot.

Yes you know it lad. Another EU law that was forced on us that ruins our fun and the owners buisness

FUCK THAT SHIT. LIVE FREE.

Good.

Smoking is literally the worse thing you can do to yourself. Vaping, on the other hand, helps you find the betas in any social scenario. I'm all about letting these folks out themselves so I can further my pussy explorations.

>pub smoking ban
You live in a police state.

My local blue-collar "yacht" club has these bigass smoke-removing machines. You still can smell cigarettes in the air if it's thick or you're near a smoker, but they keep the air remarkably clear and comfortable unless you're a real wimp about cigs.

I think they're great, I never smoked but I like the aesthetic and atmosphere of people smoking in bars, and these things are a far superior solution than faggy smoking bans.

Bars are so much less cool without smokers. Honestly a bar full of non-smokers is the lamest place around.

smoking anything is degenerate. prove me wrong. protip: you cant

The pub owner should determine whether he want to ban smoking or not. It's his goddamn pub.

Dont like it? Frequent a smoking/non smoking pub. Freedom of association.

>prove me wrong. protip: you cant

Pic related.

Just another form of
>Let the state decide what's in your best interest :^)

Should be up to the businesses to determine if they want smoking or not. If you don't like smoking, go to a nonsmoking bar.

I don't really give a shit.

But smokers are disgusting. Dipping is the the worst.

Snuff is awful as well. Not a fan

Doesn't make it wrong.
>lung ailments
>high blood pressure
But those are caused by smoking.
You're the one who has no evidence because you're lying.
>Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence
Exactly. And since you have no evidence you can fuck right off.
Fuck off, ya chuuni bitch.

>Mexico in fact fattest country since like fucking 2014

At the very least try to stay up-to-date on your fucking jeers, fucking faggot leaf....

You're just a bitch

They just don't want little people hanging around together smoking and drinking discussing how they are getting fucked over by enormous governmental bureaucracies, so we get a Mongolian image board instead.

Wew, smoking and drinking goes waaay back, culture erased in the blink of eye. I am sure the tobacco plant will some day be exterminated permanently and then we can move on to fat people.

Nevada for sure. I think Florida if they get less than 15% revenue from food.

I remember flying JFK to Madrid, smoking section, 11 years old. Fucking torture. My parents thought I wanted to sit with them.

I do wish you could be a latch key kid in white America now. Seems like it is illegal now, but I was on my own until dinner when I was 8.

Allow the business owners to decide. Fucking nanny state bullshit.

>smoking goes waaay back
No, it doesn't. Drinking, yeah, all civilized peoples drink beer. But smoking does not go way back. And it's never been "culture", it's always been a disgusting habit for low class scum.
>I remember flying JFK to Madrid, smoking section, 11 years old
Holy shit, that soinds horrible.

More leftist faggotry. Smokers die earlier and it lessens the cost of pensions and healthcare. Smokers usually really enjoy their habit and are happy to die earlier.

These are the same faggots that want to make all drugs legal, and smokers are usually from lower class backgrounds.

Leftists need to be rounded up and murdered asap.

Tobacco smoking has been used throughout human civilizations for thousands of years retard.

>being this triggered over cigarettes

bitter ex smoker detected. i smoke anywhere outside. stay mad nyucka

>Lung ailments
You know how I know you're full of shit

a just law

Smokers are disgusting fucking creatures, and the hoops they jump through to defend it is pretty damn funny.

>smokers on Sup Forums go full dindu every time their degenerate, disgusting habit (yes, you are addicted) gets called out
>i-it's the joo lobbyists giving misinfo on smoking!

>i smoke anywhere outside
And leave your cigarette butts on the ground fucking everywhere? Fuck you, mate, how can you not a give a shit how your community looks?

So I can safely assume you're pro big government supporter of the nanny state aye lad?

god you're like faggot liberals

>WE'RE THE SECOND FATTEST ACTUALLY

>fuck off fuck off you're lying fuck off

Man you sure love those anti-smoking commercials on TV. Do you have anything else to say instead of mean insults or are you going to refute the sources that debunk years of crap science?

bullets in the head prevent you from developing any number of diseases

No? Can I assume you're a supporter of straw man tactics?

Smoke whatever the fuck you want in private.
You do NOT have a right to expose the public to your smoke

Because you bought into lies the pharmacy funded scientists fed you?

Yeah, it's fucked up how many smokers crawl up whenever smoking gets brought up. I thought Sup Forums was better than this.
He's the same shill who posts in every smoking thread. Just ignore him.
You are lying. Do you have any spurces to back up your bullshit? And not smokingoutloud or smokescreen or other bullshit sites.
> the sources that debunk years of crap science?
Where?

Fucking hate smokers blowing that shit in my kids' faces, but also hate the state telling biz owners what they can't allow in their biz.

>breathing smoke leading to lung problems is just BIG PHARMA LIES
Try harder.

ruined the club scene in my area, they're pretty much all shut down now as everyone would rather cigarette smell than B.O. which every fat cunt has

a lot of pubs round here just allow it though, nothing gets done and everyone smokes

California law says I cant smoke in private.

>My house
>My Car
>20ft in front of a business

Where smoke user?

top kek

And what would they gain from lying about the things smoking causes? Where is the money to be made in not selling things to people?