Familiar Faces: Sapna (Powerpuff Girls 2016)

CR's uploaded a new episode of Familiar Faces
youtube.com/watch?v=R8bDhvQaXlU

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464308706290.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She looks like black Scarlett.

>Sapna Nehru

What the fuck? All characters from original PPG has funny names, no one has normal names that nobody will remember. In original PPg she would be callled Hari Curry

Sweet! I thought he stopped making those.

>channel awesome

Fuck off normie

>mentioning 4 chan

More like Tari Tula (or a similar pun)

But CR is good tho

Nah, he's the same shit, different garbage

>I have to go now. My planet needs me.

I'm dying

Makadee, the Hindi word for Spider, could definitely be turned into a pun

To each his own, I guess; but his stuff has always been some of the best from CA. And he's a pretty good artist too

Mai Kadi, There done

Why is Irma in a lab coat?

Between this and Squirrel Girl, you know you are shit when even Sup Forums can make a more appealing design.

I wonder if CR has any interest in any other new characters the reboot has introduced.

The great and memorable character Septic Nehru

There's already been several attempts to improve her design to closely follow the original series.

No he's not. Stop letting yourself be influenced by what Sup Forums tells you you're not allowed to like in order to be a cool certified 'channer with "patrician" opinions. You're literally anonymous, your cred doesn't matter here.

fuck off doug

CR draws stuff for us in the drawthreads. He's good in my book.

>he posts on Sup Forums that makes him just like us guyz

>I am a summerfag

fuck off brad

CR comes by here a lot and gives us delicious wide-hipped cheesecake art, so shut your fucking mouth.

>liking disgusting deviantart-approved trash

That's the Sup Forumsmrade way of life summerkid

Lenny Baxter
Harold Smith
Robin Snyder

This is an awful video. Why do "cartoon critics" suck so bad?

Because you don't like them

...yeah? Thats what my post says.

I wish CR did more videos, like actual review ones too. I feel like him talking about Rock and Rule or Coonskin would be fun, or just talking about maybe the differences between animation in each decade.

secret club, etc.

To be fair, you asked why they sucked in a way that sounded like an objective statement rather than your opinion.

>She can't be a normal person with a personality because the show already did that
ok but:
the show didn't do it well itself

In what way could you not take something like that as an opinion? Has Sup Forums really fucked your logic that badly?

He had to say it in a way that wasn't completely calling the writers dumb idiots.

Semantics, or maybe the heat's gotten to my head (it's like, 90-something degrees over here with no Air-Conditioning)

Here's a higher version from his DA

>

I think their entire aim was just to have a dark skinned quirky woman character. Everything else was inconsequential.

Anyone else see the hourglass when Bubble stared at the popcorn. It's the little touches.

Which is nearly impossible given who we're dealing with here.

Fuck off back to leadit cumbag.

I can't tell if that hourglass is a clever visual gag or a loading mouse cursor someone forgot to edit out

Why is the show so terribly animated? Why the fuck is the professor's face so fucking rounded? Why the fuck is everyone so fucking rounded and fat?

WHY?!

Considering this show, probably the latter

come on now...

It's the style these days.

No...I mean it's more like nobody knows how to actually give weight to characters and draw them with actual action behind the movements.

Animators Survival Guide would help these people a lot.

Sup Forums ends up being a epicenter more times than not. Just roll with it.

Oh

Okay
I'm glad the show is just for kids then huh?

CR put that in the video to make fun of how Bubbles just freeze frames.

Probably the girl that's 60% hips

I'm sure that's the case. I don't remember the spider crashing into a "Orphan Hospital"

MY NAME IS

Because they didn't care.

Poster her without her dress

Only if you promise to fix your grammar afterwards.

Sapna a cute CUTE!

Remind me again why Ms Bellum was removed from the reboot again when the show clearly has absolutely no problem with giving its new characters huge thighs?

now post the slutty bubble

who cares we got good waifus we lost one but got two more

I'm still surprised at the amount of people upset at the fact they removed Bellum, I mean yeah it was the dumbest reason ever but move the fuck on.

SE
KRET
KLUB

I keep thinking that her arm is behind her back for some reason.

Christ, why do the underage posters on this site make it so blatantly obvious that they are? It's cringeworthy how desperate they are to fit in.

Because she was working for a man.

I haven't even seen the episode yet but just from the picture I'm guessing it's one of those Princess learns to be her own hero stories.

Sharp and angular designs are threatening.

This is fan made right?

>CR's

The guy that wants to fuck Yogi's bear girlfriend, was a brony and overall a creep?

Yeah, I'm opening that link, sure...

>we lost one but got two more

And who pray tell would they be?

>all these peopel bad-mouthing CR
Holy shit, is Summer here already?

CR is one of the few reviewers that's fucking great, and like 90% of Sup Forums likes him because he's a total bro.

Just because you lurked and saw we hated Doug and Linkara doesn't mean you can assume we hate everyone, lurk more assholes.

Nope. That actually happened

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464308706290.webm

I actually like that left design.
Feels like she could be a FotM if anyone cared

No, he is a furry and a brony. Just by that alone he doesn't get respect.

Ok, they added the cig but still...

Half of Sup Forums is furry, try again asshole.

He is also a brony. Defend that.

The majority of Sup Forums are furries and bronies. Actually you know what, fuck you I'm hiding your ass.

How does Sup Forums feel about Pan Pizza? I think he's pretty good. His big reviews where he does those toonami style FMVs are pretty cool

If the majority of Sup Forums were bronies they wouldn't have banned that shit.

Just like how Sup Forums hates cucks, Sup Forums hates bronies, don't try to say that is not the case because it is

This clip kind of embodies what I don't like about NuPPG. It feels like a completely different show in terms of tone, characters, animation, drawing and humor. So why the fuck is it the powerpuff girls at all? Just make a new show.

There is literally nothing wrong with watching the show, over half of Sup Forums fucking watches it, newbie. As long as you don't associate with the cancerous fandom and don't ever fucking refer to yourself as that stupid term you're alright.

You mean like how people can like a show but still hate the retarded fans it produces? Shut the fuck up you idiot.

Kind of cringey but he is ok, at least he is not a preachy piece of shit like C.R talking about how is ok to be a furry or a brony.

Sup Forums hates both the show and the fanbase.

What, do you like MLP?

oh shit he likes a cartoon, the comics and cartoons board will surely never accept him now

>stop not liking what I like

I don't know, I don't watch it. But saying you don't like some fucker because he watches a cartoon is the stupidest goddamn thing to say on Sup Forums, you have people complaining about how Sym-Bionic Titan got canceled or how they wanna' fuck a cartoon mother all the goddamn time on here.

>So why the fuck is it the powerpuff girls at all?
money.

He likes MLP, that's like being gay in the 60s for Sup Forums.

But its not just a cartoon, is MLP, that's autistm central.

Also a man that gets turn off by pic related doesn't deserve respect.

I get turned on by Demona from Gargoyles, if you grew up with something it affects your fetishes.