DESIGNATED SHITTING BINS

DESIGNATED SHITTING BINS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8ZJXsApwysM
youtu.be/g2gt5ChuROk
youtube.com/watch?v=cVEnDPkMJ6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gDZoSj-raoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have designated shiting bins in Spain as well.

It's because of old/outdated/poorly managed plumbing that has a diameter too small to handle toilet paper and gets clogged up.

>inb4 le plumber pole meme XDDD

>BINS
I read that as "buns" at first and I thought you were going to be mocking us burgers for something.

Glad I just misread.

why, can't handle the bants pussy?

Poles aren't plumbers, they're truck-drivers.

Horrible ones at that. Get off my fucking roads, they're shitty enough without you.

why the fuck can't shitskins handle basic fucking sanitation? Complicated stuff like economic and political institutions I get, but a fucking toilet? Why can't you niggers grasp the most rudimentary concepts of plumbing?

Do we?
Maybe in some backwater tourist trap, but I don't remember having to trash it anywhere.

the plumbing memes are real!

Because the government is lazy and everything about it is half-assed. I hate it here, end me.

the olympics are going to be a real shitshow

m8 you don't know shit about bad roads

Didn't a bunch of huehue's steal the olympic torch or was that fake?

well to be fair, i know of some people that do this around here too. they use baby wipes and that means putting them into the trash cans when you're done since you aren't supposed to flush wipes.

Yeah. The worst part is that I live in Rio, near the touristic attractions and all that. And I'm pretty sure that terrorists are going to blow the shit out of these places. I'm gonna close my blinds and not even leave my home for a second.

There are flushable wipes now

It's real.
youtu.be/8ZJXsApwysM

>m8 you don't know shit about bad roads

Well, I've been to California.

The roads certainly aren't good, but after your lose a couple tires to stray bullets, you really notice every pothole.

Doesn't it smell tho

Looking forward to the happenings in Rio. Dont disappoint me hue hue nigger

As another spaniard, if you are /innawoods/ or in a small backwater village there might be some old toilets that can't take turds, only pee. These places usually have designated shitting toilets (newer ones).
Tbf it's not that they are badly designed, but old installations were made narrower and pipe decay further aggravates it.
That said, it's rare as fuck

>gubmit wont fix me poopoo hole

are you kidding me what does that have to do with the government? Septic? Compost? Sure sewage is gubmits responsibility in ur country but man..

Strangely enough, no. My bathroom actually smells good for a bathroom with a designated shitting bin.

Does it smell when you open the trashcan?

Sorry, I wasn't being clear. Let me correct myself. The vast majority of the population in general is lazy as fuck. Not everyone, of course. But the vast majority, is.

Nope, never noticed any smell.

This can't be real? How fucking unhygienic do you have to be to put your shitty tissues in a bin? Can you imagine the smell of shit hitting you every time you open the bathroom door.

It doesnt smell. Its not like we shit in the bins or something

Said the people with the worst teeth in the world.

I thought your failed dental care was a meme until i saw some tourists smiling in rio. Holy shit, never again.

Reminds me of this:
youtu.be/g2gt5ChuROk

Mexico has these shit bins too.

At least we don't die from common disease that has been eradicated centuries ago

They do this in america as well. A friend of mine went to boston and ended up clogging the toilet in the hotel because he didn't know about the designated shit bins.

Why is this plumbing problem across all of Latin America though? From Mexico to Central America to Brazil it's the same type of pipe?

CEROTE EN EL BOTE

>They have designated shiting bins in Spain as well.

And Poland
Also the Ukraine.

Yeah I don't really understand either. While my plumbing at home is totally fine with tp, whenever I go out somewhere I definitely put my ass-wipings in the trash. Can't assume all plumbing can handle it, even in developed countries.

>this damage control

Do people really not use a little trash bin to discard their TP in next to the toilet?

That TP will clog up your pipes

It's like that in greece too.

Shouldnt you be driving the faggotmobil?

>And Poland
I've literally never thrown toilet paper into a shitting bin

aren't bath bins in your respective country?

Go stick a dumbbell up your ass dumb gringo

t never been outside Europe.

Why are niggers such savages?
Holy shit.

Honestly I've never seen this in Spain. I've been there six or seven times the last 15 years.

after learning more about those fucking savages i don't even want to go there desu

>brazilians on suicide watch

>being this triggered

We've been telling you all along that South America is a shithole. We are the only country where you can flush TP down the toilet here, and we are still a shithole barely above Poortugal tier.

An economic failure like ours is still the wealthiest, most developed, First world country after having our economy collapse like five different times over the past 50 years.

So that tells you everything you need to know about this shit continent. It should be nuked and the soil salted so that nothing ever grows here again.

did the cartel cut your head off while you were formulating that sentence?

>mfw Chicano
>been putting my used toilet paper in a trash can all my life
>recently found out I didn't have to since I live in the U.S.
>extremely self conscious about it now
>but I can't stop

Help me latino bros.

Designated shitting lagoons
youtube.com/watch?v=cVEnDPkMJ6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gDZoSj-raoI

>brazil
kek

Go back to where you belong.

>tfw mexican and family is integrated
>tfw they do this shit and i always sensed it was fucking disgusting
Fucking shit. I literally had to break the trash bin for months to get them to finally stop.

This, it doesn't smells at all. That's why they invented scented TP.

So their plumbing will allow shit to pass through it but not paper?

American sized shits wouldn't fit i suppose.

no

>be American
>sit down on my glorious throne
>drop one healthy 15" log straight down into the bowl and watch it snake down the hole
>wipe my pink, clean asshole with triple ply chamomile scented toilet paper
>wipe with our military philosophy in mind
>peace through strength
>no more brown appears on the toilet paper
>finish off with a baby wipe
>it's velvety softness caresses my asshole and I feel pure extacy
>my anus is cleaner than the average Brazilian dinner table
>now for the grand finale
>I flush with the force of a thousand black holes merging
>the air pressure drops and my windows implode as the throne pulls down its feast
>I deposit my now empty toilet paper roll into the trash can with my q tips and floss, things Brazilians don't understand either

Affirmative action Olympics

In Mexico it is not the plumbing it is the water situation. Most of mexicos aquifur is in limestone so septic must be treated differently. Paper takes too long to biodegrade in septic systems so they incinerate it with most of their trash, except the mestizos they don't incinerate them as they should.

well done

ffs laughing so hard 10/10

Have you considered not flushing your TP and shit at the same time?

You're wrong, they pick strawberries. I thought you of all knew this.

Which one ?
I'm genuinely curious.

Fuckin' capped

10/10

>be brazilian
>wake up in shack in favela surrounded by people I don't know
>swat mosquitos off of me as I put on my tattered rags
>walk 10 miles down polluted river to garment factory
>mugged for shoes
>mfw
>mugged for rags
>oh well ill just go sow some more at the factory
>arrive in sweatshop and work 16 hours
>nearly drown as brand new plumbing explodes and floods garment factory in shit
>ride current to ocean
>mugged on beach
>die from zika

also
hues and mexicans please post your shitbins

It's the same in Turkey, or Cyprus, or both, I don't remember exactly, at least one of them.
Had to bin the shitpaper because their plumbing is worthless.

>sow
>British intellectuals

Never been Brazil but spent 5 months in Colombia and they do the same. Amazing place I was thinking off staying for good.

Lmao. Nice one fellow bong

>tfw my shit clogs my toilet even without tp
>giant fibrous shits or constipation tier shits all the same

This is precisely what it's like.

Don't forget
>stand up and place the seat back in the proper upwards position.

Greece has this too. Lots of Med countries do due to shit plumbing.

It's pretty pathetic for a first world country or even second world, to do this, but that's the way it goes.

Britain was the first place to get major sewage networks in major cities.

London can't cope with it at the moment I believe, so there needs to be a massive upgrade.

How many time do we have explain it?
Poo----->Loo
Use paper to clean ass
Bin that paper
IT IS NOT THE THREE SEASHELLS FOR FUCK SAKE

>brazil is a 4th world country.png

I had a Mexican friend whose family did this too. I always assumed it was behind back home they had shit pipes so flushing toilet paper would lead to problems.

If someone works for 16 hours in a factory (it's illegal), a good lawyer could influence the worker to sue the owner of the factory for his shekels.
The only ones who work long shifts receiving shitty wages in Brazil are the Bolivian or Peruvian workers in small garment factories owned by other Bolivians/Peruvians.

>Brazil
>factories
TOP KEK

shitbins is just for poor people who still live in copper plumbing. Same used to be true for Brits, and it will be again soon, marsh'alla.

DESIGNATED

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!

Except European toilets usually have way thicker plumbing than the cheap piece of garbage that Americans use. But hey, at least they're just cheap and not completely incompetent like you guys.

That's... not a lot t all...

I honestly don't see the problem unless you're some unhygienic fuck who doesnt clean it every so often.

Worked at a Chinese buffet with a lot of illegals. The employee bathroom was down a hall right off the kitchen where the chink family smoked at. Bathroom had no door and a single toilet. It was maybe 3x3 ft with a trash can stuffed in the corner.

So of course the Mexicans would throw their shitty toilet paper into this trash can that was near face level if you were shitting. The illegals never understood the concept of our plumbing not being leaky lead pipesthat can't pass highly dissovavle paper.

>shitbins is just for poor people
so 95% of brazil

How much of a mexican intelectual am I?

>50% of whites are smarter than the top 20% of blacks

Math is something that the top 20% didn't do so well in

This is true.

Every house I got there's a bin to throw toilet paper from asswiping.

This isn't like, 10% of the poorest population, we are talking about 70%-80% of households that do this.

I fucking this degenerate shithole.

Baño Publico/10

>roubaram a tocha panela
muh anão

Because shit smells unpleasant to civilized people.

JULIO
EL MAS
REGALADO

polish are good people, i've only known 3 and spoken to 2 but they seemed pretty cool

At least we don't bin our knives

reminder that this is what brazilian girls actually look like

I've been to some poor people's houses like this. I can't imagine having to store my shit stains in a box. Thank god I live like a civilized human and can even throw shovels of kitty litter down the toilet (I know I shouldn't but it hasn't clogged yet for the past 3 years).

Lol, i've only seen that shit at hippy communes, where they shit in an hollowed out tree trunck and have a bin for your shitty toilet paper