Happening?

Oh shite

Nothing is going to happen.

Oh good a war that's actually winnable.

WORLDSTARRRR

Nothing is going to happen.

I thought they were all ready at war, but under ceasefire?

NK declared war on us last year too and the year before that. they never do anything.

Why are the carrying camo bookbags with a radiation sign on them?

Doubles confirms. NK pulls this shit literally like twice a month.

we've actually been legally at war with norh korea forever. ceasefires don't mean its over

How many times must they declare war, they declare war at least once a year.

If they did start a war, I think they can take seoul rather quickly.

North Koreans are like Russians they eat radiation to survive since they have no actual food

D ubs confirms the dragon egg is going to hatch.

Everyone of those bookbags carries a 20jiggawat nuclear payload

This is just their way of saying gibs me dat free shit

Best Korea declares war...
Still Best Korea though.

Lol sand dindus were defeating you, what makes you think you could take on an actual army?

Face it, after king nigger took control America became a bunch of pussies.

lmao micro-cock-midgets with a death wish

>implying your military has ever been defeated

I think you overestimate NK. They have cheap AK knockoffs and the rest of their shit is still stuck in the 1950s.

a fucking leaf

nigger, do you really not know the difference between conventional warfare and guerrilla warfare?

we are. the war is ongoing

That's rich coming from beta America. We only lost 15,000 troops in 10 years. Paltry numbers, but how do you beat an organization with no command?

>implying we arent just there to keep the Military Industrial Complex running

You really are comepletely clueless. In all out war there isnt a single country that can defeat the US. Multiple, even. We will never be successfully invaded either.

Uhhhhhh?

#IMWITHKIM

>Declaring war
>When our original war with them isn't actually over

Cool story, bro. Wake me up with you have a reliable rocket program.

"You probably haven't noticed but North Korea has declared total war on the United States 7 times in the last 5 years. Yea."
-Andrei Lankov

you share a border with us leaf. We go to war so does Canada. We dont leave the house without our hat

>.ca
Even their news is shitposting

North Korea did not declare war you illiterate fucks

yeah.. the Vietnamese were just farmers too...

You know why they haven't actually declared war yet? Because as soon as wars on every last NK will defect to SK.

you've already been invaded m8
open your eyes

There's a huge difference between straight up leaving and losing.

We flat out destroyed them, their country, and their economy. Then we made sure they loved capitalism. Hardly a "loss."

Bullshit, we've been at war with them since before vietnam. There is just a ceasefire in effect

Oh that's cute ''kim Jong cluster fuck un'' is trying to compensate for how short he is again.

They're out of money and food aid and are throwing a tantrum until they get enough to prop up the regime. Western powers ignore them and drop a few dollars in the bucket because nobody wants to deal with the shitshow that will be the result of it finally collapsing.

>How many times must they declare war, they declare war at least once a year.

North Korea be like
>I really am a big country I swear I am listen to me notice me notice me notice me.

those are advanced portable nuclear devices that they are going to use to crush the western capitalist dogs, Kim jong un invented them and he personally mined the uranium and forged it into weapons grade plutonium with his bare hands

>north korea does more inane sabre rattling
>more at 11

Turns out that in lieu of not being able to build an ICBM, their long-distance delivery system is firing those poor schmucks out of circus cannons.

Let me put it this way, the DPRK army would actually see an *improvement* in the food they're getting if they invaded the ROK, and raided nothing but the McDonald's between the DMZ and Seoul.

They're not much of a threat except as a massed human wave attack. More than likely they're simply just out of food and trying to jockey for foreign aid again.

We're technically still at war with them. There was never an actual peace treaty at the end of the Korean War, just an armistice.