Where would you like to be reborn?

Where would you like to be reborn?

Netherlands

the garden of eden

What is America's fascination with this shithole? It's not what you think it is.

north korea

Independent Transylvania

switzerland

I would like to end this cycle of samsara

Kazakstan as qt strong warrior girl

this. seriously
but if die of hunger, then
>italy

Canada

im totally fine with this place

Norway, what about you?

what a bunch of queens holy fuck

Rhodesia or Apartheid South Africa

Uh, Norway. It's a beautiful country.

Good girl!

Nazi Germany please

>Rhodesia or Apartheid South Africa

Pure land of Amitabha.

Heaven where Jesus, God and all the other christian lads hang out. It's also a Jew and Muslim free zone.

1890s in germany or france. Wanna fight in wwi

Middle class afghan is kabul

Alaska

I would like to be a slave master

I just want to fuck some hookers without worrying about going to prison. Netherlands is the best legal country to do this in.

Why do you think it's a shithole?

Come home, brother. There are plenty of good jobs in Juneau and the weather is pretty noice this time of year. -1 C and a bit cloudy. Perfect coffee weather.

Because the main cities are entirely made up of muslims, niggers, whores and junkies. And everywhere outside of that is just buttfuck nowhere

Poland

but hookers are legal in USA in Las Vegas at least.

I want to be born as a member of an undiscovered tribe deep in the rain forests.

Yes, but since it's only legal in one specific county of Nevada the prices are extremely high because where the fuck else are you going to go?

And it's not even all of Las Vegas.. it's only select brothels I believe.

>Jesus
>Jew and Muslim free zone
/0

Literature club

On the mothership.

u know

>Buttfuck nowhere
we are the Most densely populated of whole europe

Faeroe Islands

Australia

Some incredibly small island in the pacific like Tuvalu or something some shit. I've always wanted to see what's on Diego Garcia.

this

nowhere

My only fate is to be Português for all eternity in any given time in history is fine.

Tunisia, because is the best country in Africa and I have already been born once in the best country of a shitty region so...

Japan.

Colorado

this, but Germany

Gensokyo

america during roaring twenties or 1980s. Seriously, America was super rich in the past. But, right now, america starts to lose their powers and money. If I have a chance to reborn, I want to born in 1980s america. Reagan you were past president and I want to meet you again

A small and prosperous nation.

I find small cunts super comfy.

Somewhere like Iceland would probably be pretty fun. Otherwise something like Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, etc.

Finland
I would like to live in a house near a lake in a forest in Finland. :3

switzerland

Netherlands or Germany

Brazil under Pedro II

South Korea

North Korea

East Korea

Morrowind or Tamriel

russian far east

Somewhere. Somewhere in the universe thats not in our galaxy. And die.

iceland

morrowind is a province in tamriel

Mars

>ywn be first generation born Marsian only knowing Earth by pictures and videos you see online and by stories of your parents
>ywn wonder how does it feel to live under different Gravity, how does it feel to take a walk in the summer just right after raining has stopped, how different kinds of birds sing together creating unique patterns of wonder music

The UK

Mexico

UAE, Qatar, or Kuwait but only as its male citizen

Bhutan as a noble