what did he mean by this?

wow I hate pussy now.

I want to have kids with her.

I don't know what you mean.

Any man could rape this little bitch. She needs a good raping

Very easily

Pussy BTFO how can pussy ever recover

I could take her out for dinner.

Yes. Most likely I would take quite a bit of damage. But in the end 60 plus extra pounds of muscle will wear her out. Also I would tit punch a lot.

she's 1/4th black you race traitor

>69
>could you take her

She's actually pretty based. She doesn't like feminist bs

Probably. 188cm, 200lbs ironpilled for years. With 3 months training Id smash her.

delete this.

Really made me think..

Wow really makes you think

Depends on how much she weighs.

I probably have more muscle mass than her even tho I am not the most muscular looking guy. I'm just really tall male, and hence have more muscle than most everyone

is that some sort of innuendo?

Wtf I hate consensual sexual intercourse with women now

I do not fully understand the meaning of this, please explain.

I've always hated 3d pd. 2d waifu is best waifu

The diagnosis of “penile fracture” describes the traumatic rupture of the tunica albuginea of an erect penis. Penile fractures typically occur when the engorged penile corpora are forced to buckle and literally “pop” under the pressure of a blunt sexual trauma. Patients typically describe immediate detumescence, severe pain, and swelling as a result of the injury. Prompt surgical exploration and corporal repair is the most efficacious therapy. Although a majority of cases can be diagnosed from the history and physical examination alone, radiographic studies, including retrograde urethrography and corporal cavernosography can aid in the diagnosis of unusual cases.
Key words: Penile fracture, Corpora rupture, Cavernosography, Urethrography, Trauma

To a nice dinner or see movies? Sure.

I don't understand, is this a banking joke? Plz explain.

What does this have to do with politics?

I'm 12 what is this?

If I fought her I'd most likely get a boner during the match.. She might be the victor in the ring but it is I who will have truly won

yes literally all she can do is armbar

if I avoid armbar it is free win

Not close nord bro. I'm 6'3" 220lb. Not jacked. I'm a climber.

Who's got the webn of the guy losing art wrestling so the girl will sit on his face?

Absolutely everything

I would just wobble me beer belly at her until all her bones disintergrated due to the intense sesmic vibrations.

When she was champ? No
Now that's she's a mental case wreck? Maybe

She hasn't even been training lately.

You know they say that all women are created equal, but you look at Miesha and you look at Ronda Rousey and you can see that statement is not true! See, normally if you go one on one with another UFC fighter, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But Miesha's a genetic freak and she's not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat her! Then you add Holly Holm to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See if there were to be a 3 way at a UFC PPV, she got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but Miesha, she got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Holly Holm KNOWS she can't beat her and she's not even gonna try!

So Ronda Rousey, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus Miesha's 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at a 3 way! But then you take Miesha's 75% chance of winning, if she was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, Miesha's got 141 2/3 chance of winning! See Rousey? the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for YOU at a 3 way!

who would win ?
10 rhonda rouseys or 1 brock lesnar

I could take her big clit in my ass.

At least have some sympy for Rousey

Her anal virginity? Yes

I get it senpai ;-)

>my dick inside of her pussy
I don't get it

what did he mean by this?

2 get

9 get

She bashes up her bfs m8
She's a domestic violence perpetrator

>she could take my dick inside of her pussy if you know what I mean
what could this possibly mean? don't leave us hanging

Would you be so kind and explain?

But I'm gonna break it down for all you faggots. Would you rather be with Miesha? Or would you rather be with Rousey?

See, your those faggots that like romance. I'm a talk to all the real men out there. Would you rather come home to Miesha, a genetic freak, to be satisfied every night? Or go home to that fat ass Ronda Rousey?

Wait, there are people who don't pick Miesha?

Could you clarify?

No bullshit...I think I actually could take her.

And in more ways than one if you catch my girthy, hard, gooey drift.

I could take her to the emergency room with her get KTFO by ugly ass holly houdini head ass

Well...

6 or 2

9? Really? Why?

Nah this thread comes up on /fit/ and not Sup Forums

her old man is Travis Browne

Like, to the movies? I guess. She probably has to do training and stuff though. Probably doesnt like the dumb movies I do.

>Also gotta clear it with the wife

>1 post by this id
What did he mean by this?

I can take her. Take her out to a nice low carb steak dinner at Brazilian steak house. Then back to my place where she'll peg me with her fist.

8/10 second date probable

she would have no chance against me, and i haven't even lifted any weights in the last 3 months.

I take back what I said.
Also why does it seem that every athletic female is either a semen demon or a violent banshee.