ITT: Sup Forums images that you always wondered where they were from

i'm a big bump 4u

I read this recently, but I can't remember where. I want to say Hickman's FF

Steph Batgirl, whichever issue she fights Livewire

It's an edit from Batgirl v3

It's the Order, by Matt Fraction

She's this shapeshifting Texas girl.

The girl on the left.

Trying to find the full page in context, but I'll settle for this. Basically, what she's doing is she's pushing one of the team members, who is stuck in a wheel chair, and says something like "Maybe we could go out for a walk later' and the guy goes "a walk?" which leads to OP's reaction.

Bendis' All New X-Men. It's crap.

Was it any good?

It was, but it does end on a downer note. It only lasted 12 issue. The general idea is that it's the Californian Initiative team, but every one of the characters is pretty fucked up in some way. I'm trying to remember some of them, I know the girl with a hammer is a homeless punk girl, and the blonde girl has a sex tape that leaks, and there's one guy who has to stay in this suit filled with this water or else he dies He was stuck in an iron lung machine

It definitely had potential, but had the hurtle of all new characters. The last issue pretty much becomes a "Want to see how this villain gets defeated? Pick up Matt Fraction's Iron Man!"

Storytime?

Cool, I'll have to check it out sometime.

Mystery solved!

Thanks user

Source is right there at the top

It's worth mentioning that she has basically the same powers as the new Ms Marvel, and she used them to invent a new type of sex. But she's white, so we'll never see her again.

>But she's white, so we'll never see her again.
Yeah, because everything is just SO against white people.

Marvel is and you know it. Stop playing dumb.

I'm pretty sure the implication was that new characters don't tend to stick around unless they're pandering to the tumblr crowd in some way, which isn't entirely inaccurate, but that character also probably wouldn't still be around even if they were a genderfluid dragonkin muslim rabbi.

And this is why people consider this board a joke

>Extreme tokenism isn't the norm at Marvel