Which one of you did this?

Which one of you did this?

komonews.com/news/local/police-investigate-racist-letter-left-at-w-seattle-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ku422fhWflU
westseattleblog.com/2016/07/west-seattle-crime-watch-racist-threatening-hate-note-left-on-pigeon-point-familys-porch/#comments
fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/StephsLifeline
go.fund.me.com/BackPACKSBringHOPE
stephanieslifeline.org/donate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no threat of violence
>simply stating an opinion
>police matter
America in 2016, everyone.

Nigga went full REEEEEEEE

I invoke my fifth amendment right your honor

LOL BASED

My digits say a Mexican did this

see

>9797
The wall just got 10ft higher

fpbp
obvious false flag
huwhite people do not write like that.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>Go Trump

I'm neither a conspiracy theorist nor a Trump supporter, but that has false flag written all over it. It is written like what a liberal would imagine to be a Trump supporter's writing ability. Remember those fake racist tip things from a little while back? Same deal. I didn't read the linked article, but whoever was "targetted" will get showered with money.

"Racists" don't write like that. It reads like a cartoon version of a racist, as imagined by some left-wing cunt.

I've read her facebook. She seems alright. She runs a non profit organization that helps the homeless. You don't really think she did it do you?

>signing it off with GO TRUMP!!!
>implying this is anything but a false flag

>person types a letter
>places it on own door
>contacts media

This could have been written by anyone, for any reason. The woman who received the letter may not have wrote it, but nobody knows who really did.

Therefore, see

It could very well have not been her, but sadly some people get it in their head that as long as what they're doing is pushing the "right message" (in this case that all Trump supporters are potentially violent racists), it is acceptable to do.

And so the money showering begins.

Hard to say who would of done something like this, but in the absense of real boogey men, the leftists will create them from their own imagination.

Brutha... watcha doing

hey rabbi, watcha -

oh never mind, beat me to the punch

>She runs a non profit organization that helps the homeless

what a nice (((coincidence))) that so many will here about her work and possibly donate

Trump supporters don't say "GO TRUMP!"

We say "BUILD WALL!"

White people don't write like that.

This seems like it's awfully convenient for her. At the least she'll start a GoFundMe to take care of her and at the most she'll become a media celebrity.

West seattle is the most fucking liberal hood in all of sea. There is no way this is legit. Maybe if it was in georgetown or greenlake i would believe it

That's not how we write you dumb niggers. Before I even understood what this was about it it was obvious the writer was black.
The attempt of using the outdated to kill a mocking bird "nigger-lover" bullshit and "go trump" are pathetic.

fucking retards
1 sec, let me write an anti-asian letter and put it on my door at 3am then claim it was on my door and get the news on it so i can get people donating money to me

/thread

she clearly wrote that,it's her guilty conscience speaking

>police investigate hurt feelings

Hmmm...

youtube.com/watch?v=Ku422fhWflU
It was him

"go trump"

Whatcha doin' rabbi?

I love when the left eats itself

>white lives matter
>go trump
What convenient politically charged comments.

>u need 2 get

Yeah...a nigger definitely wrote this so they could be like "omg look at dis racism doe"

I wonder who could've done such a horrible thing.

Poor black people :(

>"go trump"
that's not a thing, trump supporters say "you need to go back" or "build a wall"

It also looks like an extremist parody of a trump supporter, and I smell a rat. Probably fishing for attention and donations.

Her: "hmm... I need something to attack these evil right wingers with. Oh, I know!"
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER FUCK OFF NIGGER BTW GO TRUMP WHITE LIVES MATTER

The name's False,
False Flag

The "victim" wrote it for attention etc. It's a hoax. Even worse than a hoax, its a caricature. You'd have to be a moron to find it believable.

How convenient that it was typed so the authorities can't trace handwriting patterns.

Most people in Seattle are morons

I bet if you go onto Microsoft Word on her PC the letter's font and font size will be selected by default

bingo

film name?

>white man
>nigger style grammar
She did it to herself.

Blazing Saddles fucking underageb&

Blazing Saddles. duh

it's like the gay nigger whole foods cake thing
it's always some lefty false flag

Looks suspiciously like a Tumblr post to me. Racist trump supporters actually like spelling out the word "to" and "you" rather that shortening it like liberals and black Facebook memes do.

>U need 2 get your nigger loving ass
>And all these black lives matter bullshit

Looks like Jamal typed this one up in a bit of a tiff

We need to make a big compilation of these self-victimizing hoaxes

Should have added REEEEEEEEE! at the end.

Just look at the grammar, spelling, excessive use of exclamation marks, and random Trump endorsement.

How can this be anything but a false flag?

Except the lack of punctuation, excessive exclamation points, and u's, it's fine.

Also it was way too vague. A personal threat would've been a little more in depth than that.

>weird grammar
>Every 4th word is nigger
>Gotta throw in trump at the end
>Implying white people do this shit at all

Flag is so false it hurts to read

Those comments...

westseattleblog.com/2016/07/west-seattle-crime-watch-racist-threatening-hate-note-left-on-pigeon-point-familys-porch/#comments

(((Propaganda)))

This is the most blatant false flag I have ever seen.

I don't know anyone, racist or not, that writes that poorly. This is the work of a nigger, or a woman that thinks this is how a racist writes. I think they would be disheartened if they knew how intelligent some of the people that are racist are.

>Dat 5head

>GO TRUMP!!!
False flag as fuck

I don’t think there is any reason to believe this is a hoax or anything other than genuine, premeditated racist intimidation. The “white lives matter” comment fits in well with an axe to grind by some white loser too cowardly to state his views in person. There can be no doubt that Trump is now a rallying cry for this nation’s sordid underbelly of closet racists and bigots. We should all be profoundly concerned.

Mel Brooks is a top-tier kike. He made some of the most politically incorrect comedies ever.

It's great, a few recent ones from Europe it seems

fakehatecrimes.org/

Would be somewhat believable if not for the last line
>GO TRUMP!!!
Kek

It reminds me of that dumb fat white bitch who hit herself and scratched OBAMA on her face backwards because she used a mirror to do it.

hoax. no one around here (seattle) is racist. Anyone who is wouldn't write something so retarded.

Producers does seem funny

The Jews did this

So obviously fake. The nigger loving whore probably wrote it herself.

She has a Social Justice foundation in her name, and no less than 3 go.fund.me funds.

twitter.com/StephsLifeline
go.fund.me.com/BackPACKSBringHOPE
stephanieslifeline.org/donate.html

She's promoting her organization and probably trying to make a name for herself at the same time.

I recommend the cops test all of the printers she has access to.

Producers is very funny (I actually don't think there are that many anti-Hitler jokes in the movie itself, and "Springtime for Hitler" is a damn funny song).

Blazing Saddles is his magnum opus IMO

History of the World is wonderful

Spaceballs is pretty funny

Robin Hood: Men in Tights was sidesplitting as a kid, still pretty funny now.

High Anxiety was really funny too.

Mel Brooks should definitely be a Sup Forums-approved merchant.

fun fact: jewornotjew rates mel brooks as the most jewish person to ever exist

rly makes u think.....

Hes just about the only jew that was threatened by the adl
well maybe frank zappa, but hes a crypto

>fuck the police!
>Police look in to this racist note!

Young Frankenstein was also great.
My English teacher showed it to the class after we read the Shelly novel. But she had to go and spoonfeed us all the jokes.

So Jewish not even Jews can contain him.

Can't fucking believe I left out Young Frankenstein, what a masterpiece that was.

Fake. It's clearly BLM-written bait to stir things up and keep the hate Whitey energy up.

This isn't even bait, it's an empty hook. So fucking obvious that some nigger wrote this trying to stir shit up and race bait. The entire thing reeks of bullshit, and the icing on the cake was "GO TRUMP", if it didn't say "GO TRUMP" at the end it would've been 1% believable, but the "GO TRUMP" destroyed every last shred of credibility this paper had.

Of course she is behind it. 99.99% of these "hate crime" notes and vandalism are done by the reportee/”victim". I hope she gets charged for the hate crime and inciting racial violence against Whites. Yet another race traitor.

Hey rabbi, watcha doing?

There's probably a file on her desktop right now named dontclick.doc

Dumb bitch didn't even put it in the recycle bin. smdh f.a.m.

WWI. I'm pretty sure that's a pet dog he is grooming.

...what does that even mean?

Meant to post it in /k/ U-Boat thread.

Haha I've been up for too long. I'm sitting here trying to figure out the joke

I know someone who knows her personally. I'm going to keep up to date on this, even if the media and SPD don't publish their finding that it's a hoax.

I'll find out.