/sino/ - 中文

Chinese memes edition

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese-speaking world, culture, life, travel, economics, geopolitics, etc.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdQ0k4MXF0SXdTcGM

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xn0ffRDqoUw
youtube.com/watch?v=zvgwgUQzEgg
liveleak.com/view?i=537_1463936401
liveleak.com/view?i=33f_1513611303
globaltimes.cn/content/1081121.shtml?utm_content=buffer8f652&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
liveleak.com/view?i=761_1513428901
liveleak.com/view?i=962_1513323991
liveleak.com/view?i=dbc_1513059349
liveleak.com/view?i=b70_1512541238
youtube.com/watch?v=8yghOc-lMIM
scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2124858/donald-trumps-security-strategy-fuels-era-more
youtube.com/watch?v=pPTAhxnxZ5g
m.scmp.com/business/china-business/article/2125092/china-property-tax-based-appraisal-value-legal-process-be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>老外 are ruining Chin-

youtube.com/watch?v=xn0ffRDqoUw

"Can we make a world without boundaries between colors?
On this earth, don’t make distinctions between you and I
A riotous diffusion of colors emits beauty
Because there are no difference between the colours."

Beyond says no to Racism.

youtube.com/watch?v=zvgwgUQzEgg

The Australian chick sounds stupid.
Stupid Aussie accent.

>tfw you start singing "没有共产党就没有新中国" because it's stuck in your head and Chinese immigrants start giving you weird looks

>>老外 are ruining Chin-
Is that what we'd call a chinaboo? Chinkaboo?

Sinoboo? 我aboo?

where is the Singapore poster? I want to learn Singlish

did you tell them to 学习雷锋好榜样?

Had a really fucked up dream last night where the CIA wanted me to go to China and spy on the Chinese.

Then some butthole leaked the mission to the CCP and I was being chased by Chinese counter-intelligence agents across the rooftops of buildings.

That butthole was probably me t-b-h...
CIA spooks OUT, and take the sexpats with you please.

How big is the average chinese mans willy ? is it anywhere near 7 inches

You're a fucking cunt. You know that?

Only after a few sessions

liveleak.com/view?i=537_1463936401

Time for a tasty Chengdu hotpot

liveleak.com/view?i=33f_1513611303

globaltimes.cn/content/1081121.shtml?utm_content=buffer8f652&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Looks like Taipei and India are blanda-ing up.
台北似乎在取悦新德里,同志们怎么看待这则新闻呢?

should practice with my device hahaha!!

liveleak.com/view?i=761_1513428901

Tasty Guangdong Dim Sum

liveleak.com/view?i=962_1513323991

The famous Zhejiang spitroast

liveleak.com/view?i=dbc_1513059349

>tfw you wanna have serious discussions, but this isn't that kind of thread

>when you want to cocksuck CCP online but nobody gives a shit about an oppressive dictatorship

Untainted Han Chinese genetics

liveleak.com/view?i=b70_1512541238

>need a bachelors to teach english in china
>have an associates

Thailand is waiting.

你好/sino/
今天过得怎么样
吃了什么东西
你学了新的汉字吗
你今天跟那个你喜欢的中国女生说话吗

Or Japan

would rather kms

>not having a bachelor's
Go to Vietnam, bro.
无聊
吃了个三明治
我没学什么新的东西,我在家忙着帮妈妈爸爸做事
没有,喜欢一个女生是个毫无意义的事情
最好看AV独立自主

I always wondered if China classes a degree from a UK university as a full degree or an associates. Because China says a full degree is 4 years. But in the UK we do a degree in 3 years cause we're not idiots.

imporant first question

If it's the equivalent of an American BA you should be fine...

post the ‘perfect’ feet you saw footkraut

getting a bachelors from an associates is just one more year of school right?

t. brainlet

In the US an associates is 3 years, bachelors is 4 years.

But in some countries like UK there's only 3 year degrees.

oh okay, I did summer classes so I could get my associates in 2 years, so still one more year

just saw a movie with this hot gook actress and want 2 see dem soles. sadly no feet pics of her since she’s only been in a few films and her IG is set to private

foot fags belong in concentration camps

喜欢脚的人是好的人

>Winston said chinks in Harbin told them they better not be American because “Americans are the enemy”

lel. Where do chinks get this stuff now? Their entire economy relies on amerifats

>185cm
>150mm
Would I be a Chad in China?

>Where do chinks get this stuff now?
Yeah I wonder
youtube.com/watch?v=8yghOc-lMIM

Agreed...
In my entire time in China I never found anyone who talked like that. Even when I talked to an old dude who no doubt lived through the Mao era, no animosity to me as an American. Winston must go out of his way to find the real mean people.

maybe he's telling lies to secure all the women for his sexpat self?

A month ago Trump was treated like a king in Beijing, now a month in the future he's saying China is looking to undermine us.
Kids, this is why you never trust the American government. One moment they love you like a brother, but if it's convenient to them, they'll accuse you of everything and slit your threat for effect.
scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2124858/donald-trumps-security-strategy-fuels-era-more
That's a possible explanation, although according to him, he never cheats on his leftover wife.

The PLA is supposedly obsessed with the future war with the US. no idea how true it actually is think it was in the economist or something

USA and Russia are pretty much the only countries on Earth that can take on China, so its not unreasonable for their military to prepare for that scenario

>a MOU
Wow! How important.

>their entire economy relies on America

Lol Trump has done literally nothing to China except spout rhetoric

Meanwhile China has benefited immensely because of his incompetence. A document written by the DOD does not determine US foreign policy. Trump does that, and people know it.

Suffice to say, stroking Trump’s ego is the best way to keep him at bay. Treating him like a king is just fine while China can work behind his back.

If he wants to initiate conflict, he can and China will make him pay. But China won’t initiate.
So far that has worked. 1 year of his 4 is gone and:
1. No tariffs
2. No military conflict
3. No “currency manipulator” claim
4. Less trust in the USA in Asia.

I’d count 2017 as a success for China. Rhetoric man can just keep tweeting.

This is China’s “competitor”.

While America is badmouthing China, Britain is forming closer ties.

you can see the lust in cameron's eyes

Thanks for building us a nuclear power station China.

Xi's visit was Kino. Bit cringy how the conservatives pander to china by setting up 'confucious classrooms' and the like though

>Diplomats visit China
>Entertained in the forbidden city
>Big show and meals

>Diplomat comes to Britain
>"Alri Xi lad we're off down the pub"

to be fair going to the pub is a sacred ritual for a brit

News at the time said Xi really wanted to go to a British pub and do a few other things. Don't remember what else but all the chinese students at my Uni queued for hours to get a chance to meet him

seriously how does it feel to be an asian male living in a white country?

Cameron took him to a footy match cause Xi is a massive footy fan.

holy fuck thats embarrassing

bit fat

How is an immigrant showing how well integrated he is embarrassing? Do you laugh at well integrated Mexicans?

looks like a clown to me. wouldn't want to wear anything like that in public

Why do white women hate white men who date asian women so much?

is he gonna butcher his wife then? wahey

剩女 like his wife are too tough and stringy.

shengnu probably make more of an effort.

goteem

imagine she'd squat down on your cock like that haha

Very naughty

youtube.com/watch?v=pPTAhxnxZ5g

should I go to korea to be discriminated due my skin color?

Are you cuba?

That's China

You're basically 100% right. Really the only thing of substance the admin has done is oppose the market economy status of China in the WTO, but even that won't stop China's growth. Trump is used to making bold claims from his life in business world, but it serves him no good in politics. In business, he has billions of dollars at his disposal. In politics, he basically has no capital. Not even his own party supports him.
I'm the one who is referred to as the Cuban. It's something of a misnomer. I'm as Cuban as a Chinese American is Chinese. I only learned to speak Spanish in school.

Fair enough, I guess
It's just a way to identify which user is posting to not get shocked by USA flags having sophisticated discussion
You're doing good user
Post more often

谢谢
I get a little discouraged by this thread due to high amounts of autism, but I always come back, hoping to find some serious discussions.
Sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't, but that's life.
I can't wait to go back to China and post with the Chinese flag. Next time I go, I'll take some actual decent pictures too.

I heard chengde is comfy is that true?

It's where the summer resort of the Qing dynasty is located. The emperors would go there to escape the summer heat of Beijing. That's all I know though. It looks pretty chill compared to BJ. Don't know if there's any work there...

Pic related is the summer resort in Chengde.

Ive seen internet ads requesting english for chengdu, apparently everyone goes to the coastal cities and there's a shortage of english teachers inland

Well that's definitely true. There's an ongoing need to develop the hinterland of China, the government is putting more stress on that now. I guess there's a similar lack of English teachers there too.
Chengde is in Hebei province, which is a province that always gets ignored by everyone even though it surrounds Beijing. Beijing sort of sucks up the people from that area, and no foreigners pay attention to this province. Government's trying to develop it more with the whole Xiong'an project.
Wait a second.... are you talking about Chengde or Chengdu? Those are two way different places. I've actually been to Chengdu.

either works but I meant chengdu in sichuan, my bad

xiongan is going to be china's biggest ghost city, calling it now

Trump may be a big departure from the norm, but so was having a mixed race communist as president. In time I am sure that he will be able to accomplish more.

Okay so Chengdu
Beautiful girls
Relaxed people and slower rhythm to life, as most Chinese will tell you
A generally laid back attitude towards life, not co much competition mentality as places such as Beijing and Shanghai
Not as rich and developed as BJ but pretty damn well off, probably the best inland city
Food is famous, some love it, some don't, I personally do.
It's pretty top tier to be honest, a lot of the benefits of a 1st tier city without so much of the bad. Pic related is taken in Chengdu's Sanli street, by moi.
Do you happen to be of the Gordon Chang School of predicting China's collapse any time now?
His biggest problem is he has zero political capital. He just had his first legislative victory after 11 months in office. His opposition is indignant and fierce, his support is wishy-washy. His main accomplishments so far have all been executive actions, and most of it has incurred great wrath, like Jerusalem. The whole Jerusalem thing has really undermined our position in the ME.

do you have any more pics of comfydu?

I do. I'll post some more.
Honestly I would recommend CD as a city. Very livable. The only reason I wouldn't live there is because BJ has so many great universities and more political connections there.

m.scmp.com/business/china-business/article/2125092/china-property-tax-based-appraisal-value-legal-process-be

Biggest economic annoucement of 2017. Chinese Liberals have all been waiting for this reform.

All those unoccupied apartments and corrupt CCP guys with 20 houses? Hahahahahaha

planning a huge ass city doesn't work. if there's demand, it would have already been built by entrepreneurs. study econ 101.