Why are westerners so nice to japan

You make neat shit and your tourists are better than the chinks

Because we live in remote places each other and they have almost none of immigrants from ours.
Simply this.

thanks dude
love you too
what is neat shit btw

Games and anime mostly. Some of your toys make it here.

That Jap author who tried to start a coup before killing himself is pretty neat

because you are a very good country

Because I want to live there.

zitto animale

>asking this on a mongoid board for weebs

weeaboos

They like your women and so do I

Why do you use Jackie Chen's picture... :3

Thank you. : )

spoony... XD

anime, homosexuality and retardation.

it's niceness but not one that you would benefit from, it isn't one where people look at and respect the intricacies of japanese culture it's completely superficial and one based on ignorance.

I would honestly be annoyed if people thought my country was just sushi, pokemon and 'cute' 2d girls. Luckily we have shrimp for the barbie.

>anime, homosexuality and retardation.

What does homosexuality have to do with it. Japan is pretty shite in terms of LGBT rights.

It really is just cartoon fetish.

when people think about Australia they think of kangoroos, i would feel ashamed if my coiuntry was known for its meme animals.

Only gays and closet gays watch little girl cartoons

I mean weeaboo homosexuality.

Nah, it's pretty cool because kangaroos are territorial animals, so retarded tourists like you who love meme animals get disemboweled.

France is known for snails and frog legs though

Frog legs are good

You guys have vibrant and compelling cultural output, with great cinema, cartoons, and music. You're also known for a strong literary tradition, which I'm less familiar with, but I would consider someone like Mishima a personal favorite. I don't really play games anymore but I grew up with and am still fond of many classic Nintendo games and characters. Add to that a peaceful, stable society with an interesting history. Basically Japan excels at soft power like no other nation on earth.

>retarded tourists like you
i would never go to meme countries like yours where there is nothing to visit and where it's filled with even more retarded inhabitnats than brits.
England is known for being France first colony tho

Alright cool, don't come. Who cares? One less Autist I will never have the chance of seeing on the street. Boohoo.

They are weeboos

>Alright cool, don't come. Who cares?
(You)

because you were the victim of a nuclear weapon, which is made by westerners

they're feeling sorry for you guys

this

I don't.

Japanese girls have annoying behaviors, just like speaking with a sharp voice and force cuteness. They seem like literally kids. And also, they are gold diggers, in general.

Also, their bodies are plan.

But I still like japanese anons of Sup Forums. Mainly when they open korean hate threads. I'm nice to them because they're generally nice to other people, even when they are really hating them. I don't care about others, so, I just retribute the politeness;

at least japan just got fucked once and isn't in a perpetual state of being assfisted by the US like South Corea

weeaboo retard

>being assfisted by the US like South Corea
what's so bad thing about it?
I like sucking yankees cock. you keep sucking Russia's dick. while i have superior muricans dick

sweden has military excercises with NATO, so it's more on the contrary

handjob to US benis

You are far away and unique, also, there are many positive civilized qualities that from the outside seem admirable. Further, Japanese policy does not show aggressive disregard for its neighbors. Although, your fishermen have been known to illegally fish in our waters.

>mutt puppet states fighting each other
entertaining!

so are you saying that, while you're doing handjob for usa, Im doing blowjob for usa?

that does mean im superior you you previous soviet union. thick big fatman and littleboy US dick only mine

Anyone know what happened to ikibey?

enjoy your eternally failed country, dima

yes

>previous soviet union
uhh, what

This.

America has chinese and korean communities in the US. But no large japanese groups.

This, plus the japanese isolation from world affairs, culture, etc. Makes it seem as if they don't have any problems.

They basically just sit around making shitty movies and cartoons. A bunch of obsessed weebs are bound to see them as a good example of a stable and homogenous society.

>enjoy your eternally failed country, dima

Im not

fuck you racist nips

eat radiation

sweden has been memetically shit for the last 10-15 years, russia has been objectively shit for the last 100-200 years

>memetically
sure, it's all memes. keep telling yourself that