/ausnz/ + boy toys

sissies to my left, sluts to my right

the only slut itt is you desu

the absolute STATE of this general
Too many sissies who want to be bullied.

Can you wait for post limit you inbred bitch

We reach the image limit idiot

...oh?
Are you trying to talk down to me, slut?

Another sissi who loves being bullied. You said you were leaving because you were being bullied too much, looks like you can't get enough.

>defensivegapore keeps pretending
Surrender already. Return to your place at the bottom of the food chain.

It's not our fault if this website is stuck in 2003

Pretending? Me?

You'd be wrong, Vanya. The one pretending is you. You're masquerading as a dom so that you can project your fantasies of sluthood onto ME! What a loser!!

Is this singaporean actually asian?
Does he want to have a taste of chouriço?

I want to be abused and treated like the cockslut I am

>Are you trying to talk down to me, slut?
yes

Of course I'm Asian, why would I not be?

You have to beg for it.

YOYOYO
only the australian that calls me bunny is alllowed to post the rapeelf

>thread going to be degenerate
Quivk I have to post Astolfo!

You should be grateful you're even getting any (You)s from me in the first place, sissy. You've proven yourself time and again to be a slut with no sense of shame, unlike me, and yet you have the nerve to call me one.

>this closeted homo poofter faggot thinks that his (male) waifu is not degenerate
Accept reality already, you're a gay cock-whore!

Singa, you can't go back and suddenly become dominant after months of constant cock-begging, you do realize that? You can't really fool anyone on this board anymore.

>this image gets Italian sluts begging for the GROßDEUTSCHE LÖSUNG

TRAPS ARE NOT GAY
STOP IMPLYING THE CONTRARY

Thank you for the support...

What do you mean 'go back'? I'm surrounded by sluts so I have to bulli them!

Great Germany?
More like Great Authism

Traps are gay but that's not a bad thing

>the Kleindeutscher Lösung is not enough to satisfy the Italian hole
>the Italian wants to physically feel the German Grafschaft Tirol poking into him before he starts getting comfortable

@83265309
Stop trying to be dominant, slut. Everyone already knows you're a slut and not a dom.

The only hole you will see is the one in your chest

You are a slut yourself judging by your previous behavior. I remember everything you've said, because even before I started talkingto you for prolonged periods of time, we were posting along. Your posting history after your "comeback" is in my head, and this sudden jump to """"dominance"""" is funny to me.

>3 subby buttsluts pretending to be doms

Give me a quick rundown on this thread?

Gayposting
Gayposting
Gayposting

i am completely fine with not gettinhmg (you)'s
and yes sometimes i am a little lewd, but you cant measure that to your extent

Singaporean invaded a few weeks ago for some reason, now he posts here and doesn't really participate in gayposting like in the months prior. If you cut him out it's just cuteposting by aussies and nzers

Rus-slut, a Slutalian, and Sissistein are pretending to be doms. Just like said

Oh sorry
>4 subby buttsluts pretending to be doms

Oh, you too. Right.

pure
unfiltered
autism
from all sides

>If you cut him out it's just cuteposting by aussies and nzers
And me and the Italian...

Not even a little bit. I've bottomed once in my life.

I am not pretending anything
You fake viking

Should we execute the gays, Pekka?

Italian appeared approximately at the same time with Singaporean. I remember you, but you just blend in just like Liechtensteiner

thanks desu

Of course not

I receive my bf's BIG COCK frequently, and will NOT be satisfied by the little needles that belong to the posters in this thread!

How big though?

>/ausnz/
>no aussies or kiwis in sight

m8 Ill fuken rek ya get the fuck out rite now

My bf is a demon, and he can pump more blood into his cock when he likes!
So it depends if I'm taking it in my mouth or my pussy!

Try again I am here only from late November/early December

Gross

Yeah, you already submitted to my cock, but whatever. I guess your bf is alright with some foreigners filling your mouth with semen mixed up with piss and spit

they still asleep probably
besides one that is now furiously masturbating

Literally me right now

So who's the fourth? Could it be the Murrican? I guess so!

u

you had a good wank?

When? You keep thrusting your cock in my face despite the fact that I don't want it!!

Oh look, another slut. This thread is filled with sluts!

Don't count me on
Keep your ranking for yourself

good joke
But seriously, who is it?

>denial

>the singaporian looses himself again
expected

It was alright, nothing special
no u

What am I denying?

If you really think it's me, try to prove it. There is 0 (zero) concrete proof that I am a slut. Never have I once before called myself a slut, and never have I partaken in any slutty activities!

me

You said you want it, even though you don't "love it" but we all know what that means

Wasn't the master plan to flood Sup Forums with gay animeposting? Centralising it to one thread kinda defeats the point.

You know you want big uncut dicks in your butt.

STOP giving (You) to him when he is in this persona
Thank you for your patience

The plan failed, but we are not yet defeated. Now I'm making my research and recruiting gay anime posters. New Dawn of Gay Anime Destruction will come soon.

Has anyone heard of the wonder of the state of Piauí?

I surely have! Because Piauí is a wonderful state.

Do you ever question whether what Brazilians say about northeast Brazil is true? Because if so, you're in the right place!

It turns out that upon meticulous scrutinisation of statistical data, it is discovered that all of northeast Brazil is Africa-tier, with the SOLE EXCEPTION of the State of Piauí!!

It is hence that I would like to introduce the Piauí Independence Movement! Independence for Piauí, so that it will no longer have to be associated with neighbouring shitholes such as Alagoas and Maranhao!!

It was only you finns and some other fags that do that
When people start to get bored you lost

My ex was uncut and it was nice..

That region is only forest
I doubt there are even roads in there

This map illustrates one such statistic that Piauí excels in! Murder rate is ginormous in most parts of northeastern Brazil, save for the state of Piauí!

Piauí, unlike neighbouring shitholes like Alagoas and Maranhao, has a competent police force and an extremely high standard of living, comparable to those of Monaco, Luxembourg, and Switzerland!

Now that you know more about Piauí, why don't you join the Piauí Independence Movement?

It's a shame you americans cut your dicks.

well there was a really angry german who got banned
that was funny

Does being cut make that much of a difference?

Literally me right now

Angry german
You mean the bavarian?

A-are you all boys?

That was Ikibey. Of course I was just an observer in those threads, not that Singaporean slut who has no shame.
Wonder where that cock whore is now.

Yes, since the sub often views his duty as pleasing his dom, an uncut dom will experience more pleasure due to the intacthood of the foreskin's nerve endings.

Of course, I am speaking from scientific data, instead of personal experience.

>says stop give him you
>give him you

Uncut dicks are so much nicer looking though
Femboys with small uncut dicks are the best

We are muslims just like you
Mashallah my brother

And just what are you doing here so early in the morning?

>small dicks
disgusting

nah was someone other who got offended by gayposting and then spammed the thread

Yeah, I was jealous

For him it did. He was more sensitive

@83266188
That wasn't Ikibey, just some dumb wojakposter

He changed his persona that's why
Lol ikibey
Greece people are masterrace and germans subhumans

We're just flags on an imageboard, so we can be whatever you wanr

I am a pious Muslim. I practise Zakat often, and I do Salat five times a day. I have been on the Hajj twice, and have even walked the Hijrah.

God forbid that any of the gay posters in this thread ever leaves their basements, for this is a sin against Allah.

I like them on femboys.
I like it when my dick is twice as big as theirs.

I actually didn't know what a foreskin was and my ex had to explain that Americans chop them off and that it's weird

I didn't know about circumcision until I was like 17, only ever seen one cut dick in real life.

I fixed my sleeping so I went to bed early
well, early for me.
I actually woke myself up by sleep laughing from dream which was weird.
What's got you up buddy?

May Allah strike you with lightning. The act of "dick-comparing" is forbidden in the Qur'an.

Being circumcised means you are closer to Allah. As a girl, I would only practise the act of copulation with a circumcised penis as this is aligned with Allah's wishes. Of course, this must be done within marriage, as is stated in conjunction with Sharia Law, the holy law of Allah.