In a shitty mood as usual. What are some good depressing cartoons, Sup Forums...

In a shitty mood as usual. What are some good depressing cartoons, Sup Forums? Scenes thatll make you bawl out your tearducts. I want to cry tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DFM-Zzgqd2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, summer.. how i hate you.

Fuck off with this meme, you oldfag cunt.

Leafie is the standard go-to.

Not Sup Forums, but I recommend You Are Umasou too. Frankly, Americans just don't do sad.

When the Wind Blows

You knows its not ok to be in a bad mood all the time. Maybe see a therapist to help talk about your problems?

No no, you have to remember that OP is underage, so he'll be too 'coo' to watch shows about talking animals.

Unless he thinks he can watch Plague Dogs.

It depends on how you are and what kind of life you've lived, but "It's such a beautiful day" fucked me up for like a week. On the other hand, a friend of mine said they thought it was really funny.

>Leafie

I suggest downloading the original instead of nexflixing it. Not because of some regional purity crap reasons, but because the english/german version altered the last scene. Totally removing the impact.

What's the difference?

Moral Oral
Bojack Horseman
>Its Such a Beautiful Day
Halo Legends

This is the tear fuel I have take what you want

Bojack starts weak, but it hits a lot of folks hard. I'll second "it's such a beautiful day." I hope to hear of more. Sadness and poignancy are pretty scarce these days.

The scene where the weasel mom was shocked, crying, and screaming while going in for the kill. The whole thing was removed. The impact of the weasel being emotionally moved by the sacrifice completely taken out.

The Illusionist

...Damn.

This is pretty good, just don't bother watching bojack for humor. It takes a while to actually get good.

It's even worse in some other regions where the censoring ended the movie on a happy note.

youtu.be/DFM-Zzgqd2g

It's Such a Beautiful Day.

...DAMN.

You wanna get high off the sadness hormones, eh homie?

Yes...... im listening to glycerine while typing this

shut the fuck up, tumblr

>phoneposters are literally this gay