me on the ground

damn...

me on the right

>anchor tattoo
ha! GAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Me behind the camera

my dad has anchor tatoo and he made it by himself when he was in the military

Was he in the navy?

no, i mean just regular conscription, young and stupid and he made these tatoos with his friend, i bet he regrets it
my grandfather has some tatoos on his hands too, one with some numbers, i think it was made during World War 2 when he was a kid but never asked him about it, i don't know if he wasn't in some concentration camp

I like her armpits

me too

She has hot armpits, but I feel ahe ruined them with that peach tattoo

armpits fetish is one of very few fetishes i don't have

It's one of the things that can make me go crazy. I always try to sneak looks at girls armpits. I am pretty ashamed about it, I don't know if I will be able to explain to the future gf

>future gf
yeah haha i will certainly have gf in the future too

How does it turn you on? Does the thought of rubbing your dick between her armpits make you horny?

pit whore

Not really, I guess I kind of want to kiss it, smell it. The scent of the woman. It started one day at 8th grade, I was sitting next to the girl I had a crush on and she had sweat pit stains and was smelly. She also had a little stubble on her armpits. There is just somethinf about armpits, I can't explain it. It is not just tits, it is tits and pits, they go togehter

Just fuck a hooker to fulfill your fantasy, they won't judge as long they get paid.

Imagine defiling yourself like this for money. Especially in a first world country.

her pose is really cute desu

Don't need to explain, just go sniff and lick it, it's what I do with my gf :)

Is it a fact or myth that the average favela bunda is thicc?

This sounds good, just kissing and smelling her in the frenzy of just licking up her entire body while fucking her.
Soon, with my future gf