Title IX turned around

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/28/a-male-professor-says-this-women-only-study-lounge-is-sexist-and-illegal/

Regressive Leftist have gotten their ass handed to them by this brave professor who stood up and protested women's only lounge at MSU

Hurray, now we're fully divided. I sure hope nobody plans to exploit us while we're distracted with our oppression competitions.

>shut it down
so they have become to jew, in order to outjew the jew

Who gives a fuck if a bunch of women want to sit around talking about their periods and shit?

>"urbing and troubling to see Title IX invoked in this manner,” said Lisa Schwartzman, associate chair and graduate program director of MSU’s philosophy department.
Aka it's not fair when title ix is used against us

Libtard women on suicide watch

Good for the goose, good for the gander. Title nine fucking sucks anyway, but I'm glad they're standing up to feminazis.

wow like really? we need to find this guys information

misogynist scum

>(((Schwartzman)))

Yup.

>Schwartzman

E V E R Y T I M E
V
E
R
Y

T
I
M
E

Its the principle you tunnelvision nigger

Sluts cant ask for equality but then have their own special treatments

>b-but men and women are totally equal and be treated the same!

This is the true degeneracy.

>having a lounge for women contributes to the promotion of gender equality

I think my brain just segfaulted.

Funny how many men only spaces have been shut down due to feminists using this law, and now that it happens to them, they call it unfair. More proof that you need to keep women on a tight leash or else they run amuck.

If my wife or daughter want to go sit with other girls and talk about their periods and shit, I could care less.

Yes, let's make sure that their policies designed to destroy men's freedom of association only effects men.

If they don't want to be uncomfortable, then they can retract the policies. In the meantime, we'll make sure that they get to suffer under the results of their own hypocrisy and bigotry, too.

this confirms that modern feminism isn't about equality but having a clear advantage.

Social justice is pretty funny when everyone gets fucked for everything.

Thanks for the pissy crybaby culture assholes.

>if white people want to be surrounded by only simialar people i could care less

Very good.

If I want to go sit in a room, I sit in a room. Because I'm a man.

I'm not going to sit around whining about exclusion. I make my own party wherever I go.

>If I want to go sit in a room, I sit in a room.

The police might disagree with you. You realize that the professor in OP's story was literally complaining because this wasn't allowed, right? And that it was a double standard?

At any rate, so long as it's not dealing with access to work, classes, or products and services, I believe that people should have a right to create a club where they get to decide who gets let in. It creates a healthy distance between differing political and social groups where they get to rest and recover so that they can continue interacting with each other in a productive manner. Remember when you were a kid and the teacher tried to force you to hang out with the kid that you and all of your friends hate? How did that turn out?

However, this right needs to be given to everybody. Regressives use all manner of sexist, racist, and all around bigoted and hypocritical justifications to try to explain why only people in their protected groups (women, blacks, Muslims, gays, etc.) should be given this right. We need to make sure that this double standard is not allowed to quietly exist.
They cannot be allowed to prevent our freedom of association while maintaining their own. It's either freedom of association for all of us or freedom of association for none of us. If you want freedom of association, then you have to accept the existence of the boy's club.

Don't you mean you couldn't care less?

You can safely ignore anyone who uses that phrase.

No, they are my wife and daughter after all

>$.35 has been deposited into your Paypal account

>having a lounge for women contributes to the promotion of gender equality

Feminists everyone