What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>p-pls d-don't vote for t-trump
t. increasingly nervous man

>(((Schwartz)))

At this point, anyone not all in for Donald Trump is politically ignorant to me.

>Schwartz
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a Hebrew last name.

ok, so what does shillary have to offer for a white middle class man such as my self that faces the threat of job loss due to quotas/affirmative action and exporting of businesses?

all I've heard her ramble about is women's rights and blacks rights

neither of those things pretain to me

>gives a reason why ppl are angry
>gives no reason on the nightmare part

k

>Schwartz

he means he has no fucking clue as to why people vote for trump. unfairness and inequality is not remotely the reason. though, one could see the current treatment of the white male in culture as unfair, but most of them are strong enough to look past that bullshit and worry about the true threats to our country and economy.

He's attempting psy ops to instill fear and doubt in people's minds.

he meant "I'm a hook-nosed kike who eats babies you best listen to me goy"

If you faggots couldn't tell, this is the guy who ghost wrote The Art of the Deal. When someone who has known someone for years comes out in public and calls them a sociopath, it's not a good sign.

>(((Schwartz)))

i don't give a shit what he wrote, friend. doesn't make what he says correct.

absolutely nothing

Well if fucking Tony Schwartz says it then he must be right.

>sociopath
The safety and security of the American people >>>>> muh feelings. Deal with it.

He's right though

I'm just wondering how long before Sup Forums is anti-Trump?

>Shilling this hard.

Oh so apparently Trump didn't even write his book now. Just like Romney "abused" his dog?

What will liberals come up with next.

Who gives a fuck what he wrote. Plenty of people know trump and say he is a good guy. Why does this guy have the final say on trumps character? How do you know he isn't being paid to say this shit? How do you know he's being honest. You don't, you're just snother liberal fear mongering piece of garbage. Fuck you and fuck your corrupt democratic party.

So then if Trump says Schwartz is a liar and a sellout working for Crooked Hillary then Trump must be right cause he knows him.

just a stupid crying full tears

Trump's the only one of the two main candidates whose message is positive.

>"known someone for decades"

>felt morally comfortable taking their "sociopath" money to write a book building their legend
>never brought up that pathology once in all the decades since taking that payment
>suddenly now they develop a conscious when their (((tribe))) starts to feel threatened

Clearly I should take this man's moral objections seriously and at face value, it's not like he's already established that he'll say anything for money or anything.

NO NO NO!

Why arent you stupid goy listening?

You dont want another holocaust do you?

>a writer is qualified to diagnose sociopathy, and we should listen to his opinion as credible

I'm sure no one paid this nobody a few dollars to spin a story that has long since been forgotten

Trump has know Hillary for years she even went to his wedding. Trump went public and said Hillary is corrupt so I guess that's not such a good sign

Halp

I'm not anti-semetic. I know there's good Jooz like the JPFO

But I can't help but notice these (((coincidences)))

What the fuck is going on. Why are so many Jooz left wingers, and the worst fucking kind of left winger too? The nosy, condescending, obnoxious, left-winger that wants to get the State involved in every possible aspect of my life? The kind of left winger that jerks off to the Waco seige.

Hillary Clinton Is Holding My Family Hostage says increasingly distressed man for the 74th time

You know what? I don't give a FF what he or anyone else's opinion is.

wow, so he's a writer trying to be an expert on voting psychology. As if I needed to discard his opinion any harder

This. How do people miss this? He isn't trying to scare people. He's trying to make people recognize there's a problem. The best way to fix a problem is to acknowledge that problem exists.

>You dont want another holocaust do you?
If it'll finally shut you faggots up, it honestly sounds rather tempting.

I'd like the government to leave me alone as much as possible and I imagine a lot of Trump voters are thinking the same.

It's a given, unfortunately, that the state has a massive role in our lives but with Clinton it would only ever get worse.

>In my phone interview with Trump, he initially said of Schwartz, “Tony was very good. He was the co-author.” But he dismissed Schwartz’s account of the writing process. “He didn’t write the book,” Trump told me. “I wrote the book. I wrote the book. It was my book. And it was a No. 1 best-seller, and one of the best-selling business books of all time. Some say it was the best-selling business book ever.”

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

Trump wrote the book.

((((((((((((((((((((((SCHWARTZ)))))))))))))))))))))))))

(((You)))

It is a fear mongering tactic, it is telling what he does NOT say by not giving one/some examples on how Donald would be a detriment to his own voters.

It's partly their cosmopolitan natures, partly hereditary neuroticism and psychopathy (the wee-baby dickchopping and bloodslurping can't help), partly epigenetic survival strategies that they don't even realize they're using (probably from being hunted and exiled back and forth across Eurasia for 6000 years), partly their on-average very high verbal IQs, partly their in-group preference and totally distinct self-identities from goyish whites, partly their godawful lefty humanities degrees (journalism, polysci, english, hyphenated-studies, etc).

Whatever cocktail of those things are, it ends up just being the fucking Jews every time.

You know in the movies when a person is dangling over a pit off a vine or root or something trying to pull themselves up?
and to build tension it pulls away a little more from the cliff and the person suddenly jerks lower?

That how I feel with every (((coincidence))) as I try to fight off the urge to approve of gassing every last kike once and for all. I'm just glad the one Jew I was ever close to died. I would hate to have to hate him.

>Listen, the DNC has been a mess, trumps going up in the polls, we need a boost.
>Get someone he worked with, Soros just sent a new donation in.
>Will do, Ms. Clinton.

I think it's intended for those who were Bernie supporters now backing Trump. He's trying to scare them back to shillary or 3rd party.

Holy fuck, I need to create a browser plugin that will do this automatically.

I'm now a #Cruzmissile

This guy's entire career ghostwriting.

He'll write anything you want in exchange for money.

Looks like he's still in business.