Why Millennial Women Are Burning Out At Work By 30

>hese early career flameouts are reflected through the corporate ladder. Today, 53% of corporate entry-level jobs are held by women, a percentage that drops to 37% for mid-management roles and 26% for vice presidents and senior managers

>“They expected things to be better now that they’ve arrived and made it. But instead they are starting over on the bottom rung and still striving.

>It’s not as if these women expected their jobs to be parties and good times, but many underestimated the actual day-to-day drudgery.

>Simply quitting or changing careers isn’t an option because the education for their professional jobs has burdened them with substantial student debt. Also, while earlier generations may have opted out of the workforce through marriage or motherhood, these paths aren’t viable for these self-sufficient women, who either are still single or unwilling to be fully supported by men.

Why are Millennial women such failures, Sup Forums? Why can't they be happy with literally anything?

forbes.com/sites/larissafaw/2011/11/11/why-millennial-women-are-burning-out-at-work-by-30/#2e60ffa755e0

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/more-chores-husband-does-more-likely-marriage-will-end-divorce-242815
youtube.com/watch?v=MNH0bmYT7os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop sowing discontent between the sexes, you kike shill.

You're right. We should all be well behaved feminists who don't manspread on the subway.

>Implying your people didn't live in mudhuts like niggers until Christians forcibly baptized your dumb asses.

Blonde hair, blue eyes is a meme desu

>Why are Millennial women such failures, Sup Forums?

Believed the joos.

>Why can't they be happy with literally anything?

Because they're women.

Literally answered in 2 sentences. Thread over.

Except for the part where they're blaming men and sexism/patriarchy for the fact that they hate working because men aren't taking bodyshots off of them and giving them free passes like in college.

>College is nothing more than a baby-sitting service. These students are totally unprepared for the real world. The reality for women who want to work in PR is that they are going to be working with 24 catty [women] who will backstab and compete with them. No one will say thank you. You will eat lunch at 5 p.m. It sucks and it’s hard work

Whoever sold women on work in the first place are geniuses.

Because of their high self esteem

They get into those entry-level jobs easily thanks to being hired to fill diversity quotas.

They don't rise because they don't want work hard and don't want the jobs with harder responsibilities. Generally they tend to fail when put into those middle and upper level management positions due to stress and personality incompatibility with having to be your shithead middle-management+ boss.

>a bloo bloo bloo crushing gender roles means i have to work now!!

This is what you get cunts. You wanted equality? There's your fucking equality.

No sympathy.

This. Hopefully women suffer as much as possible, stupid roastie cunts.

Truth is, most of them are hired for their looks and by 30, those start to fade... by 40, it's completely over. At that point, they have nothing to go on besides skill, and like I eluded to earlier, they usually don't have much of that.

we all have to learn from our failures user

Right, not that I don't agree with you, but that's not how it works. These cunts will call their own incompatibility with the work environment sexism and WILL hold men accountable for their feelings via legislation supported by white knights and chauvinistic hicks.

They'll call it equality when someone works half of the managerial shift and they get full pay + 1 week off a month for menstruation.

>most U.S. households used to be able to make ends meet just fine with a single male breadwinner
>"Work will set you free!" said the feminists
>then the workforce LITERALLY doubles when women enter the workforce
>LITTERALLY double the amount of people now competing for the ***SAME*** number of jobs
>suppressing wages to the point where now most U.S. households need ***TWO*** breadwinners to survive

Why are women so fucking stupid, Sup Forums?

I'm convinced that the left has made women miserable. Not all women are suited for work. Some are but they are fed the lie that they can really only be empowered and fulfilled if they have a job and don't need no man.

>It seems relaxation is something Millennial women have never experienced.

this is the biggest problem. we don't know how to relax.

Women fell for the work hard meme, they could of had a life of relative luxury staying around a house doing simple shit like cooking and cleaning, raising kids, but no, that wasn't good enough, now they think it's a good thing to have work 8-10 hours a day, just so they can impress their "friends" and have a false sense of self worth. Then they turn 30-40 single without kids or with 2-3 abortions, dried up used up, maybe if they are lucky some beta might take a shine to them just for the ass.

Women spend a century getting the right to have a job, then complain that its too much work.

Go figure.

>"Work will set you free!" said the feminists

Strange, where have I heard this before?

They are women, the poor things. They will only be able to make it if we make it easier for them. Get some man to do the actual job so that they can get the title before they burn out.

And now we all have two cars, a house/apartment, electrical appliances up our asses, the internet, personal computers, fucking smartphones, flatscreen televisions and robot vacuum cleaners.

If only half the workforce worked we wouldn't have had that level of innovation.

Look at all the moslem countries and other places where they still have breadwinners, they are POOR AS FUCK.

If you explain this to any woman over the age of 35, they will, I guarantee you, cry. They know it's true and they BELIEVE IT in their souls.

But they'll also talk about patriarchy relentlessly with an empty/angry look in their eyes.

Article from 2011. Nice one m8. Really makes you drink.

kek this
There really wasn't much emancipation talk when everyone was working the farms, now was there?

What do you believe has changed in 5 years that makes things so different? What was even the point of stating this?

Thanks for activating my cranial almonds though, butt sucking clown pie

The best truths are harsh truths.

>And now we all have two cars, a house/apartment, electrical appliances up our asses, the internet, personal computers, fucking smartphones, flatscreen televisions and robot vacuum cleaners.
>If only half the workforce worked we wouldn't have had that level of innovation.
lol, you think "working" women are responsible for any of that.

That's so precious.

>30
>millennial
they really need to stop including gen y with millennials.

Only women could take three fucking generations to realize: work sucks

>Except for the part where they're blaming men and sexism/patriarchy for the fact that they hate working because men aren't taking bodyshots off of them and giving them free passes like in college.

>Believed the joos.

I firmly believe I included that in my post.

Literally everything past the word apartment is like £1-2k in value, those expenditures aren't the problem.

I'm just going to sit back and let white women be the puppet of the Jews. They voted for it.

I'll knock a couple more up and continue not pay child support, they can cry all they want.

We tried to warn you, you called us rasis

they made their beds and now they have to lie in it

Being a single woman in your 30s is more pathetic than being some 500 lbs fedora anime loving neckbeard

Its not even just millenial women, its all millenials. I think people believe that if you go to college / university and get an education that you can get a nice, high paying job in a good city and be happy

The reality is you are fucked. Even if you land a $100k/year job out of college your debts+ you still won't really get any where in life quickly.

Good luck trying to afford living with that kind of pay in any decent city.

Good luck trying to get a raise or be promoted when your bosses are all connected old people who will never promote you (yay nepotism)

The era of being able to afford a house with a factory job is over. You now need multiple skilled earners and you need to have old money or old connections to become comfortably wealthy.

>that pic
>women do 0 chores around the house
0/10
If you left your basement once in a while you would know on average that most chores are done by the woman and divorce rates actually sky rocket when the man is forced to do any chores

medicaldaily.com/more-chores-husband-does-more-likely-marriage-will-end-divorce-242815

Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Gen Y are Millennials you dumbass

Nope, back when work was getting up at 4 am to milk cows, eat a quick breakfast at 8, then spend the next 14 hours digging, splitting rails, lancing boils on cows, castrating pigs, and digging a new latrine they were content to tidy up the house and cook meals and told themselves they were blessed to have such a hard working breadwinner who didnt drink the family income or hit her all the time.

Because women in general aren't meant to work?

how much money do you think all of this costs?

>It seems relaxation is something Millennial women have never experienced.
I'm literally waiting for the day it becomes "The patriarchy forcing us into wage slave jobs.".
Then we will have gone full circle.

That said it's basically what the >muh pay gap shit is

Fuck off roastie

Maybe its because women are inferior?

>College is a baby-sitting service

I wish. I wrote two lab reports, completed a project in MATLAB, and did other misc. homework today. It took forever and wanted to pull my hair out.

I'm a medium sized business owner.

My biggest problem is that most people under the age of about 28 are convinced that they're somehow going to be a mixture of Gordon Gekko and Batman when they land their "dream job" (I am also yet to interview anyone under that age who didn't have my company as their "dream job", which either means I'm the best person in the world or I employ a lot of liars). They're not stupid, they just fail to reach their unrealistic expectations of private sector work. It's been drilled into them, through a number of different things, and ultimately it ends in a mess. They cannot conceive a scenario in which they aren't rewarded.

What I'm getting at here is that I don't think it's necessarily a problem with women, it's a problem across the board that becomes more obvious with women due to their emotive nature. They can't take criticism. They can't take "no", or understand why the thing they learned at university hasn't worked. They're very good at accumulating knowledge and doing research, but they're less confident in applying it to anything useful because ultimately they fear failure. If they were more honest about their capabilities and experience, they'd have a lot less to worry about.

I won't bang on about how it was in my day because I'm 37 and my day is, for all intents and purposes, very close to theirs in the grand scheme of things. It's just when I entered the wonderful world of work the main thing you did was keep your mouth shut, your ears open, your brain on and your nose clean. Didn't matter what you were doing. Now you've got companies, serious companies, employing 21 year old graduates as "sales executives". You aren't selling anything an Indian sat in a call centre couldn't and you certainly aren't an executive, but you get half a desk and a phone number. No wonder they burn out when they reach thirty, it's because they've had their heads filled with bullshit and one day it seeps out.

From the look of this article and this thread its seems more like

/Women/ ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Cap your post so you can laugh at it when you grow up

He's probably referring to non-stem.

Females are the weaker gender. Thousands of years of evolution has proven this

>2011

let me guess: you have no clue what it meant o be a farmer pre-industrialisation that you think women just did some "light work around the house"

>divorce rates sky rocket when men are forced to do chores
>women are somehow btfo
what?

Burning out at work? Don't they have to work in the first place?

I don't know where you live but here in the real world a huge percentage of women around ~25 y/o is not able to do shit.
The vast majority of women is not even able to fix you a decent lunch.

>I am also yet to interview anyone under that age who didn't have my company as their "dream job"
Well that's probably because companies keep expecting employees to have a "passion" or some shit.
Like we all know people are applying for money yet that question still comes up. I don't get it.

Yeah!!!
work 40 hours a week and also get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich or i'll divorce your ass.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

can you get anymore blown the fuck out if you tried?

>These cunts will call their own incompatibility with the work environment sexism

youtube.com/watch?v=MNH0bmYT7os

Already happening desu.

Good evening wagekeks. Enjoying your three hours off before another FULL day of work? Better get to sleep soon else you'll be tired and groggy! Who me? Oh don't worry about me! I get to sleep in and have a nice 9-10 hour amount of sleep and can spend all day and all night doing what I love most! Tommorow is deadlift day so I'm pretty excited! I bet you're happy the weekend is coming up for two WHOLE days of no work? Oh, Chad has you working on the weekends too? Thats too bad. Oh well! Another day another dollar amirite wagies?

I've done internships before, where I do actual work. I've often stayed later than my supervisor because things needed to get done. I understand what it's like to work. I can't imagine doing that sort of thing AND having a family though, sounds impossible,

This.

Not gonna lie I didn't go to college, worked my way up to manager at Target, and feel a lot less stressed than my friends who did.

It's probably more along the lines of
>cuck will do all the chores because he's a cuck
>wife doesn't respect the cuck because he's a cuck
>rip marriage

Muslim religious men do chores all the time because Prophet Muhammed often did. And they don't divorce... Of course no woman can force a Muslim man to do anything, but chores have nothing to do with it.

>Whoever sold women on work in the first place are geniuses.

thank you goy, that means a lot

It's because they tend to have babby by 30, duh

Oy vey goyim just get a mortgage then spend your entire life paying it off.

Meaning women don't know what they want

Unless you mean to say that women specifically wanted to increase divorce rates and alimony X number of years ago

Because most women actually want to be a homemaker/caretaker. Raising up through the ranks means more responsibilities and less time at home doing what they want.

Both my parents were workaholics. So my entire childhood was spent being raised by another woman and my football coaches. I generally only saw my parents on the weekends.
Guess how that turned out for me as an adult?

I know, which is why I tend not to ask anything like that. At first I thought it would calm them, but more often than not it throws them off because they've been for twenty of the things and have been expected to talk about their proudest moment or a time they showed leadership.

Very often that was the case
Much lighter than the man's work. Moreover, where was their clamoring for the hardest manual labor? Or military conscription?

If they were ever happy then they couldn't play the victim.

>husband doing more chores than he has to
>oh fuck I can no longer use chores as leverage against him when he does something I disagree with because he does more than me
>m-more likely marriage will f-fail

STEM students actually have to do work in college. This article is about women who majored in shit like Communications.

>Millennial women
>Having babies

Chose one and only one

since you were raised by football coaches you turned out alpha?

>If only half the workforce worked we wouldn't have had that level of innovation.
We would because it's the half of the workforce that actually does all those things.
And with more women raising kids, you'd have more guys to actually do those things.
>they are POOR AS FUCK.
Saudi Arabia, the place where gender roles are the strongest is RICH AS FUCK.
>comic where a man does the chores and they get divorced
>data where it says men doing chores causes women to divorce more
>these are incompatible for some reason Sup Forums btfo
M8, you need to collect your thoughts.

>white men give women near total control of their nation
>get fucking genocided and have their nations raped into oblivion
>master race

Not even close fucking supremacists.

>all this denial

>men actually have to do work
>whine and complain and are bitter and angry all the time
>women divorce them for being such babies

You are correct, I over exaggerated.

But the point is valid, society used to be simpler. To keep a wife around you just had to work hard and not be a complete shithead.

Today?
You spend 5 years treating her like a queen, trying everything you can to make her happy, but its never good enough. Then one day you come home and shes sitting at the table with resting bitch face and a set of divorce papers because you "havent supported her dreams" and theres not "enough adventure."

In agrerian society "adventure" was a flood, a road trip was something that happened after the tax man repoed your farm and now you and the kin had to drive a thousand miles in a wore out jalopy to the west coast so you could live in a hovel while pappy begged for a job in one of the factories.
All that horrible shit happened and THEY STUCK TOGETHER AS A FAMILY.
Today an "adventure" is deciding to collapse the houshold by having an affair with the plumber.

Life was horrible then, and those women held up and raised families who eventually descended into the whiny undependable useless bitches that cant even be happy with an office job and a hubby who makes enough to afford a 5 bedroom house, 2 cars, and private school for the kids (even the one he knows isnt his.)

I connected steel and welded an elevator shaft on a 20 story building.

It was 94°.

Mother fuck we stopped marrying white women in mass about a decade ago.

Because they are trying to do something that clashes with their human nature.

Women are inherently made for motherhood and to be wives, supported by a providing man. They can try to stomp down and supress their human nature for a while in their early 20s to mid-30s, take birth control pills and anti-depressants, but it time it all comes crashing down on them.

Someone amend pic related with feminists and career women.

You woke up screaming one morning with repressed memories of coach wiggly willy's mandstory weekly jockstrap/prostate exam sessions?

>Saudi Arabia, the place where gender roles are the strongest is RICH AS FUCK.
Nothing to do with BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, Chevron, Total and whatever the fuck the other one is called then?

Saudi Arabia is a cesspit where all the men are perverts who pay Instagram "models" petty cash to shit on their chests. They'll be sat back in their tents arguing over who owns which camel when the oil runs out.

Wage slaving office jobs is horrible. I honestly can't understand how people can stand it sitting there all day doing mundane jobs and trying to act like some professional business men.

I think there's just come some kind of state where you're expected to not be honest half the time and no one really knows what the fuck to do.

I'm not downplaying what you do. I fucking hate the heat so I would sudoku before doing anything like that. Still, don't look down on white collar workers. It gets mentally taxing.

I'm ready to settle down now guise

Sweeping, Laundry by hand with one of these, along with cooking. Washboard was probably her hardest job.

I wrote "this level of innovation"

Women take up a lot of roles that men used to, and now there are more men in the departments that actually do the innovation which enlightens our lives with future-tech.

Quite a few women are competent innovators themselves, or doctors, or lab workers, or any other job that makes modern societies work and thrive. I have had the pleasure of meeting many women that were intelligent and skillful.
The opposite too of course.

Fact still stands, societies that go for workplace equality are much much richer than those that stick to traditional gender roles (unless they have billions and billions of barrels of oil, but that's another story)

Every third-world shithole with rigid gender roles will never innovate themselves out of their shithole status because fully half their possible number of brains are kept in a vegetative state by force, by social stigma, by law and by tradition.

I'm Also an applied math/history dual major, believe me, getting a manual labor job was the best thing for my work ethic because anything mental is, by conparison, a cakewalk.

This should be screencapped

>Nothing to do with BP, Shell, ExxonMobil, Chevron, Total and whatever the fuck the other one is called then?

You mean businesses primarily run and operated by men? There aren't any slimy cunts on offshore oil rigs, dum dum.

That's some messed up beef

I've never fucked a girl, as I'm a gay guy. Do their pussies really get used and worn out and look like that after being fucked by too many guys?

Wasn't there a study that showed when men did the chores usually associated with masculinity (like mowing the lawn, cleaning the gutters, general repair) the rates of divorce were lower than in marriages where men did more feminine chores like cooking and cleaning?

100% m8
Women are now educated to resent and hate everything it is to be a women: to hate to be a wife, to hate to be a mother, to hate to love a man. They are taught the only honourable thing for a women to do in life is to work 24/7 and to spite and get revenge on men in the workplace by beating them there.

It alienates women from their nature and what would make them fulfilled (husband and kids). They end up being left on the shelf, and becoming barren misrable cat ladies. But at least they had their careers!!

how did you turn out user? i am genuinely curious now.

Half the Innovations you wrote about are information technologies which follows moore's law. The other half were invented in the fucking 50's.

Every sector of the economy has stagnated except information tech.

Thanks for nothing women, go vote for niggers to migrate to the west. Its basicly all you really do

>women trying to be anything other than their true profession which is family raiser

Always fails. Even the corporate successes reach about 38 and begin to feel the depression sink in due to the fact that they will never be mothers and they finally realize why they never felt truly happy.